Redneck Ghetto Grow

Hey all! Well were on day 7 I believe from sprout and the last couple of days have been a real learning experience. Got 9 relatively healthy looking one's and two that might not pull through. I think it was def over-watering and heat related. Added flat white to the interior as well as wrapped the bottles. These pics are not the best, as my camera was dying on me but hopefully you can tell enough by them to let me know if everything looks normal. I still don't have ph meter of any of that fancy stuff as I am having a hard enough time right now getting the bills paid. I'm letting them get some sun/air in the window for today as the temps are 76 with a high of 86 and humidity at 30%.

IMG_18131.JPG

IMG_18163.JPG

IMG_18173.JPG

IMG_18183.JPG

IMG_18201.JPG

IMG_18201.JPG

Hope they look ok, and thanks for checking in.

Looking good. your growth is better than mine and we started with in days of each other. I'll post an update shortly so you can see. keep up the good work!

Looking good! Its going to get tight in there when you transplant but you'll pull it off!!!

Best of luck!

Taken from General Assembly approves texting ban, tougher DUI law : Bluegrass Politics ***House Bill 265
On Thursday, the House approved it again by a 79-to-15 margin. The bill, as amended by the Senate, would prohibit possession or trafficking in “synthetic cannabinoids,” man-made drugs with high levels of THC, which gives marijuana its natural potency.

This state will unfortunately be one of the last in the U.S. to legalize any kind of marijuana, medical or not. The lawmakers are so far up their own a55e5 that they choose not to listen to reason. It really sucks that Ky has the best natural soil in the nation for growing MJ (0 deaths) and it is continued to be used for tobacco. (440,000 deaths annually)

Looking great Tribe,one thing it took me forever to get is I over watered and then I learned you cant hardly kill em by not watering when I wanna water I wait.lolBut yours are looking great and I love your light set-up.:bravo::peace:The dog needs no words,specimen to behold that shepard.

Thanks Spike! I am starting to notice that 3-4 of them are light green in color, while the others are darker green. It's too early for any kind of deficiency isn't it? Even with MG Organic soil? I really need a ph meter but just don't have the funds at the moment. I know it's going to be my downfall in the long run if I don't get one soon.

the babbies look great keep up the good work. thats a pretty dog you got there too by the way. im getting ready to start mine too so ill keep checkin in on yours to see the progression compared to mine.

If I dont have distilled i let tap water set a day or 2 and use that no nutes at all when small,they gotta get some leaves first.I got by forever no ph meter
then got 1 when could.too early yes,only worry here water and heat,not too much either.

Plants are looking like they should at this point. If you're losing roots when transplanting that usually means it's not time yet. I transplant once they are about rootbound and you can't lose any soil because the roots are holding it together. If you let it get too rootbound, you can damn near knock someone out with the solid clump of dirt. Lol. Are you by any chance misting them with water during the light cycle? I've had issues in the past with burns and leaf curling after misting. I usually don't spray the leaves with water unless I need to foliar feed for some reason. If I do spray them, I spray a couple hours before the lights kick on so they dry up before they get blasted with the lumens. So far you've got a much better start than a lot I've seen.
:bongrip:

Yea, I have misted some with the lights. I just don't understand the differences in the plants colors, the light green dark green thing. They all came from the same bag. I'm really wondering about the over-watering/heat issue I had. Maybe they are just a little stressed. I will try to get the differences on camera. Won't mist anymore during the on time. I just transplanted one, it had "issues" to begin with. lol So far though it is still healthy looking, just slower cause of the trauma I guess.

Here's the differences in color. One is changing right now as you can see. I don't know what to think is causing it.

Darker green:
IMG_18261.JPG

Lighter green:
IMG_18271.JPG

Changing:
IMG_18282.JPG

Any thoughts on what might be going on?

With seeds its always a numbers game...your always going to lose some...the plants are reacting differently to the soil.....keep the soil moist but not drenched until you see some good growth...a couple of the things you need to control for indoor growing is the ph and nute stregnth that your feeding later on,,,whatever you can do to acquire that will help you out alot. Just straight water for awhile though.

Back
Top Bottom