Relaxed Lester's Garden Photos

Second pic up-the pepper plant...that some mold on the stem?

I had to pull a Poblano Pepper yesterday. For some reason, most likely the weather, she went into shock and just fizzled.

I really want to start a personal garden journal. New job and my climate being about a month behind yours, there's nothing of yet to show off. Yeah, this weekend I'll do it.

Once again, nice plants all around. (Wouldn't mind seeing an update pick of your broccoli.)

The pepper plant doesn't have mold on it, it has acquired a brownish/black pigment in the stem early on in its life, possibly because I used an organic oil spray to kill some aphids when it was a baby. It is no worry :) Only worry for them is boring/tunneling worms, they'd LOVE to get into these peppers.

OH yeah I'll take some pics of the brocolli too today, however it is a slow grower, and takes a long time before the head really forms.. but they're standing tall and stout.

Yeah, sometimes not everything can make it!! My tomato plants are suffering, except the heirloom which is doing way better than the hybrids! Amazing since heirlooms are supposed to get wierd diseases,etc.

Yeah would love to see some regular garden photos, just make sure you post it in the Non-cannabis related section as well as upload the photos into OFF TOPIC PHOTO's section so everything is not against the site guidelines.

Thanks for stoppin by mate!!:thanks:

Actually, the blackening might just be a natural thing that these pepper plants do, these ones were advertised as the "Sweet California Wonder Pepper" Heirloom, I just wanted to grow something big enough we could stuff it with meat,rice,and cheese :) I'm hoping they grow to their full potential. Anyway here are some brocolli shots, I need to give them a spray treatment, but they seem to be fending off all the munching pretty good, it's just that inner portion of the head that when it closes up, just need to make sure nothing is closed up in it. Can't wait till the heads really form, probably in October, or possibily even later!
IMG_22116.jpg
IMG_22124.jpg
IMG_22133.jpg
IMG_22143.jpg
IMG_22153.jpg
IMG_22165.jpg
IMG_22175.jpg
IMG_22182.jpg
IMG_22194.jpg
IMG_22204.jpg
IMG_22216.jpg

Some Flowering Cilantro
IMG_22225.jpg

Cilantro has been a tough one for me, I want to harvest it's leaves, but it always flowers very quickly, this one came from last years natural seed droppings, Basil did the same thing, somehow it all sprouted up in between the tomato plants.:circle-of-love:

I hear you about the cilantro. I've lived in this area for 5 years. This is the first year that the cilantro has done anything. It's actually doing awesome.

Seems like every year some plant varieties do better than others. I live in what's termed as 'High Desert" climate. Cold, colder, and stupid cold in the winter. Just hot in the summer. Not much in terms of a Fall or Spring season. Just cold, then hot. two months ago it was over 100F for two weeks. Then it snowed. Stupid. I want to move back to the coast where I was born and raised.

Great looking plants mate. I still think your cat and my girl's were separated at birth. They look identical.

You inspired me a while back. I've now got my own courgettes, peppers, strawberries and oranges growing :)
:thanks:

You inspired me a while back. I've now got my own courgettes, peppers, strawberries and oranges growing :)
:thanks:

Haha, that is awesome!! Nothing beats fresh squeezed garden orange juice :) I make myself a cocktail from the garden, 2 shots of vodka with 3 oranges from the yard squeezed in, topped off with Perrier carbonated water with 3 ice cubes, then a garden berry on top. Then time for garden wandering :high-five:

Haha, that is awesome!! Nothing beats fresh squeezed garden orange juice :) I make myself a cocktail from the garden, 2 shots of vodka with 3 oranges from the yard squeezed in, topped off with Perrier carbonated water with 3 ice cubes, then a garden berry on top. Then time for garden wandering :high-five:

Sounds great! MAking me go to the kitchen to retrieve the vodka.

Awesome looking garden, Relaxed! But what are the purple and white flowers?

To be honest, I'm not exactly sure - I believe it is a subset of the Iris, but I can't say for sure.
Thanks for the kind word too! The belle peppers I'm growing are getting huge! 3-4 inches long now, and before long I'll be able to harvest them. Brocolli still trucking along!:Namaste:

I believe the white ones are hosta and only flower if stressed, so just keep screaming at em til they do as they're told :)

I believe the white ones are hosta and only flower if stressed, so just keep screaming at em til they do as they're told :)

Interesting, I think close but no cigar, I'm gonna look into it further.
As for now...
Update510_01120.jpg
Update510_01021.jpg

Nice non-spotted Ladybird :)

Your Garden Is lovely. I understand how you feel about it.

I have a fairly private garden for the first time in my life.

I have an organic tomato patch with Basil and summer flowers.

Mostly I keep it quite wild. I feed wild birds and photograph them.

I Built a Frog/goldfish pond at the back where we sit

and we have a family of hedgehogs as well.

Good weed and thanks for the Thread :)

Nice non-spotted Ladybird :)

Your Garden Is lovely. I understand how you feel about it.

I have a fairly private garden for the first time in my life.

I have an organic tomato patch with Basil and summer flowers.

Mostly I keep it quite wild. I feed wild birds and photograph them.

I Built a Frog/goldfish pond at the back where we sit

and we have a family of hedgehogs as well.

Good weed and thanks for the Thread :)

Thank you brother!!:Namaste:
Cheers:thanks:

Hedgehogs? Awesome! Sorry, way too stoned to type at the moment, not sure if yall can read this or not. But I've only had butte4rflies and bees, having bigger critters such as mammals is awesome, dude! Cheers!

Catip win, lol. Got some growing outside. Harvest about an ounce a few months ago, and it's flowering again. :) One of my cats likes it, the other ignores it though.

Hope ya don't mind...here's my catnip. :) Like I said, it's on second flowering.

100_3671.JPG

Back
Top Bottom