Remember the First Time You Got High?

well it was in ninth grade, this kid who i didnt really get along with said he would get me high for the first time and that day we had this class project we had to do, and we had to pick a job profession we had to do, and we had to go for a day at that job, I picked a police office and he picked a highway patrol officer, so that whole day we had to ride around with cops.

And he had about a time bag with him the whole day while being with police all day. So after being with them all day he came over to my house and he rolled a joint and we were smokin and I didnt feel a thing.

Then the summer of going into 10th grade me and my friend were walkin down by my girlfriends house and she couldnt come outside so we started to walk back and her next door neighbor who was like 19 or something asked if we smoked cigs and we said "naw we smoke other things" and she's showed us this big bag of weed and a bowl, so we were smokin that for about 45 mins and lookin at the stars and we thought they were airplanes and we were bursting out laughing and we thought we seen this big ass rabbit the size of a SUV and we started laughing like crazy.

So we started walking and everything was moving it felt like we were almost drunk, haha but we were only high.

ever since then iv'e been in love with mary jane, and have been smoking it ever since.

Yeah.. 1965 or 1966.. can't recall.. think I was 13 or 14

Way before most of you people were born.. :cheesygrinsmiley: :peace:

1979. I was 16 years old. We were in North Dakota for our annual deer hunting trip. Over the years we became friends with some of the local boys and my buddy and I were invited to go out with them on Saturday night. We drove around with them drinking beer. Then one of them...not sure which one...pulled out this home made pipe, made from an old tractor fuel float bowl (to this day the coolest pipe i've ever seen). They started passing it around. I'm not sure if i got high or not because I was totally drunk that night too. I do remember puking my guts out back at the house later that night. And our dad's laughing at us cuz of our hang overs the next day. It was hell let me tell ya. Luckily they didn't know about the weed smoking. To this day I'd much rather have a bowl than a beer.

The first time I got high was in 87........we were goin to pick up a tape at the local vid store and some pizza, I was with a guy named Larry and his brother Bunky........OK OK I should have known better with a guy named Bunky.........anyway, we grab the pizza and head to the vid store when his brother pulls out a hogleg(I swear he used 4 JOB 1.5's to get all of the pot in this thing), so we smoked it in the car (also was my first hotbox) and we had to WALK into the store. Well I knew I was fucked up when I walked INTO the glass door, at least they found it funny and shortly afterwards, me too. So's we gots this tape and some munchage and I'm drivin (I shoulda known better), I look over at Larry and tell him the road keeps gettin narrow and then goin wide, he looks over at me and says "Turn on your headlights"........the road was goin narrow and wide from the streetlights.......wide when I was under them and narrow when I wasn't. Anyway, we made it back I ate and then giggled myself to sleep.

the first time i got high i was 16. I was working at wendy's at the time and i remember i had just started working the graveyard shift (6-2am) and i remember my manager at about 1 oclock took me and the other guy that was working aside and pulled out a blunt and some weed and i remember thinking... "o shit i didnt know he got down like that" so my friend cracked the dutch as i eyeballed every action he was making and soaking it all in. My manager rolled the blunt and i kept thinking " how the fuck did he get all that weed in there and pack it so nice". I took my first hit and it felt like my heart was burning.... it was a really nice first hit.... after a couple of these i could really feel it and then i had to work!! i tried to concentrate and focus on the task at hand, putting together a quarter punder with cheese. I started and working and then before i had a chance to wrap it up my manager told me to look at the sandwich i had made..... I DIDNT PUT ANY MEAT ON IT. lol we all started cracking up and that my friends was the first time i got high/smoked.

(This was in 8th grade)The first time i smoked I defiently didnt get high, i was by myself and my close guy friend was instructing me how to make a pipe out of tin foil over the phone while my mom was watching tv in the next room- thought i'd share that. :) The second time i smoked i didnt get high either. THen i moved to Argentina for six months and couldnt find any decent pot so i waited till i got back to the USA cause i wasnt that into it any how. My welcome home party was a fat ass strawberry blunt, and that day i got truly truly high. havent been the same since.

The first time ....I was in 10th grade and working at a fast food "slaughter house" the one guy I worked with had mentioned to me he could get me some weed if I wanted it...so I gave him $5 and he went to his car and brought me out this tiny ass bag...I was so excited!! After work I rushed home and went up to my room where I rolled 2 tiny and horribley rolled j's...I was to save the other for my best pal...and sparked up... not much of a high at all but I wanted more!!!.....ummm no peer pressure there!!hahaaa fuck that!

The first time I got geeked, was with my slutty friend and a bunch of ghetto boys, we were in her brothers tree house,passin around blunt after blunt &
the one guy who thought he was the pimp daddy shit, fell out of the tree house and pissed himself....

And Im still stayin' highhhhh.....

Haven't thought about my first toking experience for awhile. My best bud, Lawrence Francis M..... , supplied the boo. He arrived at my place prior to a post closing hour party on this Friday night. I was making/drinking 'Purple Jesus' (vodka,port, 7Up or ginger ale,lotsa ice[hey,I was only 21 but legal in '69]). 'Larry' rolled commersh mex into TM size numbers and we started atokin'. How high did I get? Was it the pot? Uncertain but, I was so HIGH I circled the Crab Nebula which hadn't even been discovered yet. Maybe the 'grey flats' (tab ***) Larry dropped into our drinks had somethin' to do with my recollections. Whatever.

yes i do! and it was a great day!

My first time getting high I was 19.

Me and my friend had went to one my jobs annual X-mas party. We were getting snuck drinks all night so we ended up getting pretty tipsy, later on we decieded to head back to her house after the party since it ended around 9 pm. She asked me if I wanted to try smoking some pot, I was curious so I agreed. (Too bad it took me 3 joints to actually get high since I didnt know how to inhale smoke. :confused: My friend was super ripped...ahahaha) I didn't even know she and her mom smoked pot and shes my best friend. Well I guess She had just recently started too though, her boyfriend had gotten her into it.

Ever since that day I've been enjoyin getting high...heh..

yea...I was a late bloomer...

<3 Bunny

It was Halloween 1973, yes that long ago. Myself and 2 friends, Lisa and Vicky, holy cow that was a long time ago I was 13. We were walking to a party, Vicky pulled out a joint she had gotten from her older brother, well she fired it up and I got high for the first time. We made it to the party, what a blast, I'm 45 and still I can remeber that night like it was yesterday, a great time with great friends.

Well... It took me 3 times to get high. I was 14 when I first got stoned, and it was off a blunt. It was really weird, like a dream. I was sitting there smoking a cig, holding a little baby (away from the smoke, mind you), and watching part of The Apprentice. My mind was in so many directions. I was really scared but so excited. I was like "when is this going to end?". I got major munchies too, went to Mickey D's and chowed. I have never been able to get that same high since. And I always said I'd never do it again, and then... Well, maybe one more time... And now, I'm a full-fledged toker and have broken through a lot of stereotypes in my small town. Herb kicks ass.

Jax:allgood:

:hmmmm: The first time was after graduation with my two best friends while her parents were out of town or something. I dont know. We smoked a jay and went to Dennys. I wasnt really blazed at all.... compared to the second time:cheesygrinsmiley: MY GOD! I was at a show and one of my friends asked if I wanted to go to his house and smoke some before the bands started. Of course! So I smoked out of my first homemade bong and some crazy device/smoking method he contrived that I have still yet to perfect. I WAS WASTED HIGH.:smokin: and I had to drive back to the club.... all I remember was wondering why there were so many red lights and stop signs downtown and realllly needing water when I got there. BEST TIME EVER!:headbanger: Then I didnt get to smoke again till I moved to Orlando-and it hasnt stopped since!:bong: :laughtwo:

The first time i smoked weed was in 6th grade. me and my friends had barely anything, so i didnt get high. the next time i attempted it was in 7th grade, and i got the tiniest buzz possible. about a week later me and 2 other friends smoked a lot of weed and i got high off my ass. i started tripping out and getting all scared and shit and started saying "this sucks im gonna stop smoking weed until im older" and had a horrible time until i went home. but then the next day, i ended up smoking weed again and had one of the best highs. ive been hooked ever since. i wish i still had those good old virgin highs

I remember!!! I was probably about 12 or 13 when I first smoked...my older cousin and her friend kind of made me. I remember we used a pop can to smoke out of...and i didn't get high during the first bowl so they made me smoke until I got high!!!:cheesygrinsmiley: I was her personal guinea pig for a couple of years and I couldn't thank her anymore!!

Well, guess I'm the oldest that I've read so far when I took my first hits of Mother Herb. I was 27 at the time, 1970, playing poker with a few close buds. A good friend says 'time to get Tom stoned', and pulls out the biggest baggie I've ever seen. My friend Henry is from Columbia,and was obviously well connected. Henry proceeds to roll a Chong joint as big as a cigar, by the third hit I was in love with the world, and mutated from selfish repubilcan to a tree hugging liberal democrat. Back in those days it was mostly mexican dirt, but once in a while we could score some thai sticks, hash, hash oil, or hawiian for a killer high. We could also scroom for free, they grew wild in Recreation Park in Long Beach, CA. until the local law caught on and sprayed the fields.

1969 and 7th grade, it was Panama Red small tight sativa buds...... got high as a kite, was very trippy for first time out remember going home throwing on a stack of LPs on my old cheap ass turntable and grooving out the night. A week later I bought my first lid for $15.00 :allgood: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom