Reputable seed banks in Canada

Greazy

420 Member
Hello everyone. Pleasure being here after reading some threads. There is so much knowledge and experience here. I had a question about seeds in Canada. I am a new grower and trying to find out where the best place to buy seeds in Canada is. I know there are a few seed banks that I could go with but I thought I might ask people here with experience. I had some seeds gifted to me and none of them sprouted, so I now have to look elsewhere. I also live in the Canadian Rockies at about 4500ft elevation. I am not sure if that makes a difference in how long it takes to sprout. Thanks for your time and |I would appreciate any info.

:welcome: to the forum...

Check your local headshops and grow shops. Many of the will carry a few varieties.

Crop King Seeds has a limited selection but has great customer service. Their seeds are at least of good quality with an 80% or greater germination rate. They also sell though quite a few local shops.

If you don't find something to your liking check our sponsors. Many advertise discrete packaging and will send them through the mail.

Another completely legal source will be your province's distribution network - if they ever get that going. I haven't heard of any seed or clone shipments from the LPs for the recreational market. The LPs have been charging both arms, both legs, and your first born from the medical users for a plant or two.

Check out @SeedsMan ...huge selections, awesome sponsor of 420Mag.

:goodluck:
What they said. I placed an order with them and got everything to my house in Southern Ontario a week later. Might be a bit longer for the Rockies but I was very happy with the service and all the free seeds I got with their Halloween promo. (Seem to do promos pretty frequently)

My vote is for Seedsman, I had some issues with these clowns: Upper Canada Seed Bank .. they took my $$ and laughed their asses off as I tried to make them accountable. Seedsman heard about this and sent me some free seeds. For that I will always be a Seedsman fan.

I'm trying to find a way to pay Seedsman. I can't buy Bitcoin with a credit card as they refuse the transaction. I couldn't do an on-line wire transfer, as the banking info they sent me was not recognized. I've contacted Seedsman, and will report back.

I bought 5 chocolope, 5 purple kush and 5 white widow from crop king 112 E6th ave Vancouver and the total cost was 100.00 cash I also live within a short drive too. Do you have friends or family that could go buy them and have them sent to you. Save shipping costs from crop king.

I am quite aware of CKS, as you'll note from my signature block. CKS, and some strains from other breeders are available locally at grow shops. I mentioned this in my first reply here.

Thanks again everyone. I purchased some seeds from seedsman on Wednesday morning. Says the order is still not shipped but the payment has been processed. Says my order is going to come with 3 free feminized Jack Herer. Cant complain about that. Hoping the order gets shipped out soon. The website is amazing and the prices were less than half what I would pay through Crop King.

My vote is for Seedsman, I had some issues with these clowns: Upper Canada Seed Bank .. they took my $$ and laughed their asses off as I tried to make them accountable. Seedsman heard about this and sent me some free seeds. For that I will always be a Seedsman fan.
That is very cool of them. I just received my Seedsman order the other day & was super surprised to find 9 or 10 Freebies on top of the 6 Freebies I earned. #1. %100.

Cool packaging for the seeds from Humbolt. It's much more difficult to get at the seeds than any other packaging I've encountered as they're sealed in with a hot glue gun.

Back
Top Bottom