Requesting help before plants die

junkfan

I believe I overwatered my plants about 1 week ago while I was out of town. 2 of my plants took it really hard and died almost immediately. I thought the other two would survive but now it seems they dont look too happy either. The plants are about 40-50 cm (16-20 inch) from the light

Strain for one (pics 1-2) is White widow I believe and for the second is Rainbow Kush (pics 3-4)
Flowering stage 6th week
Soil in 10L pot (2,6 gallon)
1 250W HPS
Is it Air Cooled? Got 1 fan on the outside blowing in and 2 small ones on the inside (to circulate the air) blowing air 24/7
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? Will have to get back on this tomorrow
PH of Medium or Reservoir? Slightly below 7
How Often are you Watering? Every second day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? I used to follow the growing schedule for Gold Label, but I believe I had some problem with deficiency a month ago and might have overdosed them now.
Size or Square Footage of Room? About 1 square meter

IMG_20160604_225145945.jpg
IMG_20160604_225126237.jpg

IMG_20160604_225219025.jpg

IMG_20160604_225200468.jpg

The only thing you can do is let them dry out. Transplanting into a larger pot of dry soil could help.

Whatever you do, don't destroy the plants. I had one that I over watered that I thought was dead for a week and a half. It was a seedling sharing a 5 gallon bucket and I just left it. One day it started growing again, and is now one of my stronger plants.

Have they shown any improvement since your last post?

at the 6th week of flowering , with a plant this big in a 2 gallon container, you are definitely not overwatering by watering every other day... I am surprised that she didnt need it every day.

This is something else. Tell us about your soil. Tell us about your water. Do you adjust your pH on every fluid you give the plants? Do you give water inbetween nutes?

I am suspecting a magnesium deficiency because this problem is all over the plant. Your answers to the above questions will help firm up that belief and identify its cause.

Back
Top Bottom