Retired Dude's Variety Grow

Re: Oldgrowerdude's Variety Grow

hi again mate, firstly congrats on another great grow! i could do with some of that sticky icky over here! ha
secondly, i am looking at dutchmaster gold flower and grow, its not too expensive, also, do you use a bloom agent such as canna boost ? and what is cal mag? will it be suitable in my hydro set ups?
thanks

I use just the masters and cal mag when in bloom....

Not every one knows a plant in bloom eats up magnesium like it does nitrogen in the growth stage..... calcium and magnesium:cheer:

thanks buddy, i was looking and they do dutch masters liquid light and penetrator aswel, but it looks like your system works! maybe i will try it on the next grow

"And in the news today, a man was found crushed under a gigantic pile of buds as apparently there was too many enormous branches full of bud for the nylon clothesline he had hanging over his bed, and in further news.........several EMS teams have volunteered to give this man in home care."

:grinjoint:

:peace:
That is too funny I cut and pasted it and sent it to my wife at work for a laugh....:roorrip:

I wish more of the growers use this stuff, all can see the results,
You just don't have those deficiencies that others have at some point in time...
:cheer::nicethread:

I wish more of the growers use this stuff
my local hydro shop didn't have much to say about dutch masters and was trying to steer me in the direction of advanced nutrients line of products. i still think DM is the way to go I just haven't figured out the in's and out's of their product line and all the different things to add....or not, to the formula.

any thoughts?

I been busy since 6:00am trimming the buds of the plants now that there dry...
I usually cure for 1 to 2 weeks.........ended up with 3 large jars over a gallon, and 3 med size jars, I will post a weigh after they finish curing.........
Med jars hold 5 Oz's By the amount of jar's it should weigh out to 2.5 to 3 lbs of bud........:cheer::roorrip:

Variety_curing_b.jpg

Variety_curing_a.jpg

Variety_curing.jpg

my local hydro shop didn't have much to say about dutch masters and was trying to steer me in the direction of advanced nutrients line of products. i still think DM is the way to go I just haven't figured out the in's and out's of their product line and all the different things to add....or not, to the formula.

any thoughts?

I have learned that the experts are here at 420... I would advise caution to what the experts at the grow shops tell you... That's my 2 cents...

I been busy since 6:00am trimming the buds of the plants now that there dry...
I usually cure for 1 to 2 weeks.........ended up with 3 large jars over a gallon, and 3 med size jars, I will post a weigh after they finish curing.........
Med jars hold 5 Oz's By the amount of jar's it should weigh out to 2.5 to 3 lbs of bud........:cheer::roorrip:

"Holy Cow!" OGD that's one awesome Bud-a-licious Bud-a-delic Big Bumper Harvest! My mouth is watering...

He doesnt smoke joints tho Joe lolz. He's a vaper. But he would need papers the size of paper towels for sure lol ;)

A large harvest like yours OGD would probably get me out of the horse latitudes and into the ebb & grow mode. I think I will go with a couple of 600W over the grow. Haven't made up my mind on the system but I am tending to build it myself.

Back
Top Bottom