Ripped Off Again

Have always grown outside directly in the ground because I have always had superior results with not a lot of intervention although the time spent tending them is an enjoyable escape in itself. The shortest plant was 7 feet and they average around 10 feet in my grows.
Yep, those size plants in pots can be a pain to move. Another option is next crop try to keep those babies short, keep them topped. Up until last year I kept mine in 10 gal pots, this year I've switch to 5 gal units to move around the property.
Anyway, good luck with your upcoming harvest.

Attack geese EVERYWHERE. Preferably with an aluminum baseball bat. It's the only pleasant sound one of them will ever make, that <PING>.

Birds are just feathered dinosaurs.

After losing most of my seeds to mice, a member here GAVE me FOR FREE, a bunch of seeds. Most of them popped. Sitting in their little cups in my greenhouse all lined up under the lights. Some lowlife came during the night and stole every single one, even took a bottle of food and quart of molasses. Miserable SOBs. I'm done for this year.
All the very best to 420 folks and especially my benefactor. Hope to be back next year.
Sorry to hear that sucks seems like me and your are have a bad start to our year but everything should be fantastic just another hurdle to get across

Or a keyboard. :)

I suggest you stick to a wooden bat for attacking those. EDIT: Stick with, not to. Firm grip is all that is required.

Back
Top Bottom