RoleModel in Amsterdam

RoleModel

So, a buddy and myself went on 1 month interrail on August 11th. First stop Amsterdam! We didn't have a place to sleep, only our bags, sleeping bag and our tent! So we walked around Amsterdam all day, smoking and looking at ladies. We then went to sleep in a park in Eindhoven, an hour and a half from Amsterdam Centraal. On day two sleeping in the park, two hobos woke us up, letting us know that they were sleeping in the park too.. Strange :)

Here's what we smoked (first time)

Weed:
- Sweet Tooth
- Morning Glory
- Bubblegum
- Blueberry
- Northern Lights (Smoked this on the Volcano vapor, good taste!)

Hash:
- Abraxas Special (the name of a coffeeshop, their hash)
- Nepal Dream

- 1 Space Cake with 0,30 gram weed (We got wasted on that along with a blueberry joint)

Then we went on to Paris and hung out on a camping place a couple of days (on the train we found a bag with weed and hash, so we had smoke in Paris as well)

Then on to Sarlat (southern France), San Sebastian (Spain - went further to Irun to sleep in another skeetchy park) and then to Valencia (with a stop on a couple of hours in Madrid, so we checked the town out). In Valencia we had to sleep at the train station over night, because the last bus to our new camp ground went hours before we got there. And on that night, we both felt a sleep, and my friend got his bag stolen. It had his camera, clothes, sleeping bag, interrail card, wallet with money+visa, passport, Ipod and so on. So he was ready to head home, but instead he borrows money from me, and we went to Barcelona, and hung out on a new camp ground for some days (We got a hold of some hash from a guy from Italy here, good stuff). Then we planned to go to Rome, but decided it was too fucking long, and nobody down there (we found that out in Spain) understands english! So we said fuck it, and went to Amsterdam again, but decided to sleep on a camp ground instead of the park in Eindhoven! So here we are again, or well, I am! My friend left last night, and I'm stayind a couple of days more.. :grinjoint:

This time we smoked a bit more, and I'm still going.. Yes, we love to smoke! :ganjamon:

Weed:
- Ak-47
- White Russian
- Thai Stick
- Amnesia Haze (Smoked this on the Volcano vapor, tasted a little strange)
- Cheese Haze
- Jack Herrer
- Purple Haze
- NYC Diesel
- Orange Bud
- Red Dragon (From Barney's. Extremely powerfull it said)
- Willie Nelson (Willy gave us both headache, but we had been smoking all day, so maybe that's why)
- Ice Skunk
- Christal Skunk

Hash:
- Polm (Maroc)
- Afgahn (Black)

- 1 Space Cake (With weed and hash)
- Big toke of the peace pipe at Popey's! A mix with all the weed they got.

Since my friend left, I've smoked these strains.

Weed:
- Laughing Buddha
- Chronic
- May Day
- Brain Damage

I'm gonna update this later, I'm staying here untill saturday. Maybe later I'll write a little bit about the strains I've tried out. If anyone has any strain they think I should try while staying here, let me know!

Cannabis costs include (or excluded), can you estimate your average daily expense? Great report, and thank you for sharing.

Thanks! We had some pictures, but all my friends shit got stolen in Valencia, Spain! So unfortunally, no pictures!

Yesterday I started out in some coffeeshops near Amsterdam Central. Later on I went to Haarlem, 30-40 minutes from A'dam Central, to check out coffeeshops with fewer tourist, and cheaper weed. Bought a little extra, since I'll be staying at the camping place today, and go to a show in Eindhoven tonight (and tomorrow)

Weed (In A'dam):
- Maui Wauie (1 gram = 6 Euros)
- Snow-White (2 gram = 8 Euros)
- Train Wreck (1 gram = 8 Euros)

Weed from Haarlem:
From Empire Coffeeshop (almost all weed costed 6 euros pr. gram here):
- Silver Pearl (1 gram = 6 Euros)
- Sensimillia (1 gram = 6 Euros)

Hash from Haarlem:
From Take Away Coffeeshop
- Rhode Maroc (1 gram = 8 Euros)

1 euro = 1.42 dollars

Since last time, I've smoked these strains.

- Orange Bud (Again)
- Kushage
- Ak-47 (Again)

I''m sitting at Popey's right now, maybe I'll try some Super Shiva weed, or some Ketama Gold Maroc hash later..

Coffee-Shops (Map here: Amsterdam Coffeeshop Directory has moved):
- Popey's (Cool place with Indian owners. Good bud, internet and props to Popey's Peace-pipe which we got to smoke on the first time! It's a mix with all the herb they've got..)
- The Doors (The one close to the train station. Also a cool place, lot's of spot lights, and a disco ball. Nice tables outside.)
- Bulldog (Next to the Doors. Also a cool shop, again, not so crowded. Tables outside, and vaporizer you can use for free - some places borrow out vapors, bongs and pipes free)
- Rokerrij II (Next to Bulldog. Was only here once, short. But seemed cool, and also had tables outside)

More will come.. Cheers!

I love to read posts like this b/c ya'll give me more info as to where to go when I come visit Amsterdam. Also what more to expect. I personally like to go to less crowded places and I wdn't know where to go unless I had an actual person tell me on their visit...great post.:bong:

So, I'm back home again! Great trip, Amsterdam is the shit! Here's the full smoking list :grinjoint:

With a friend
Weed:
- Morning Glory (Didn't do much, till we smoked a big blunt before going to sleep in out tent in Eindhoven! Paranoia!)
- Sweet Tooth (Really great high, my friend got so wasted. This was also the first we smoked, after drinking all night, along with a 14 hour train ride)
- Bubblegum (Smoked this twice, really good flavour!)
- Blueberry (Nice smoke, expected a bit more I think! But good!)
- Northern Lights (Good bud, and great taste on the vapor!)
- Ak-47 (One of the fav, also smoked this twice! Really good!)
- White Russian (It was nice, nothing much)
- Thai Stick ("I once smoked some of that tied stick man!")
- Amnesia Haze (Got really stoned on this, also smoked on the vapor. Not the best taste here though)
- Cheese Haze (Good, nothing much)
- Jack Herrer (Finally got to smoke this, it was pretty good!)
- Purple Haze (Had a really spicy taste/smell! Strange one, but good!)
- NYC Diesel (Also really good strain, gonna try that again!)
- Orange Bud (Also one of the fav. that got smoked twice! Great taste!)
- Red Dragon (From Barney's. It said "extremely powerfull" on the menu. It was good, but not as powerfull as I thought)
- Willie Nelson (Weird one. Gave us both headache the first time)
- Ice (Pretty good, also one I would love to smoke again)
- Chrystal (Great taste, and fun high)

Hash:
- Polm Maroc (Good hashish taste, and great high!)
- Afgahn Black (Not better than the hash I can get here, but good)
- Abraxas Special (Can't remember much of this one)
- Nepal Dream (Black and soft! Pretty good hash)

Solo
Weed:
- Laughin Budda (It was alright, good taste)
- Chronic (Loved the chronic, I want more)
- May Day (Nothing much)
- Brain Damage (One of the strains I've never head of! It was good!)
- Maui Waui (Found this one cheap, had seeds in it. But it was good)
- Snow-White (Another one I've never heard of. Nothing much)
- Train Wreck (Great strain, also one I've been wanting to try! Loved it)
- Silver Pearl (Also never heard of this one, it was nice! Clean smoke)
- Sensemillia (Not the best taste, but the high was fiiine)
- Kushage (Great taste, and good high! Never heard of this one aswell)
- G13-Haze (Cool strain, got pretty wasted with this one)
- Kali Mist (Good taste, and good high!)
- White Widow (Smoked this before, and it's a classic!)
- Super Shiva (Also a cool strain, mild and good taste)
- Jamaican (Tasted funny, and had alot of seeds and leaves. But the high was good!)

Hash:
- Rhode Maroc (Again, alright hash, but can get the same stuff here)
- Red Lebanese (Been wanting to try this hash for years, but they were sold out everywhere in A'dam! But finally I found a place that had some, and it's deeelecious!)
- King Hassan Polm (Maroc) (Never heard of this, but this is some of the best hash I've ever smoked! Really good taste!)

Various
- Space Cake with 0.30 gram weed (Got wasted on this along with a Blueberry joint in the park. Nice cake!)
- Space Cake with weed and hash (Didn't do much for me, and it wastn as good as the first one..)
- Popey's Peace Pipe (x2) (You get to smoke on the Peace Pipe if you buy something at Popey's Coffeeshop. It was cool, took a way to big hit the first time) :smokin:

I'll name some more coffeeshops that I liked later on.. Cheers!
:roorrip:

Great report. Excellent job on documenting the activities; quite amazing really. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for all the replys, I'm glad you like the post's!

Unfortunately, my friends backpack got stolen in Valencia, Spain, along with his camera and all his other stuff, so no pictures! Haha, yeah I smoked alot! And I mean alot! The first time my friend and I was there, we were there for 3-4 days (slept in a park in Eindhoven, pretty fucked) Next time I was there for 10-12 days I think it was, 5 days with my friend..

It was sold in 1 gram most of the time, but also sometimes 1,5. 1,8. 2. and 2.5.. It's crazy actually, I wish I wrote down how much I got each time.. But some of the strains my friend helped me with, but I went nuts alone as well (Had to try out a lot of strains, that I've wanted to smoke for a long time!) :grinjoint:

But yeah, visit Amsterdam! And try visiting some of the smaller cityes outside Amsterdam too, the weed is cheaper and there's not that many tourist (said the tourist).. I only got to check out Eindhoven and Rotterdam (not for the weed though, but for shows) and Harleem for weed (check the list for what I bought there)

I wanna go again! Maybe next summer.. :smokin:

Oh yeah, second time I was there, I lived at a camping area called Zeeburg Camping! Pretty cheap (lived in my tent) and really cool place! It was like 5-10 minutes from A'dam Centraal with the tram (metro-bus thing), and then a 5 minutes walk.. Camping Zeeburg

Oh yeah, I also did try out the cellulose transparent paper when I was in A'dam. The brand was Aleda (it said chokolate flavor on the package, don't know about that though), and it was said to be 100% cellulose and non-plastic. Phew! :smokin:

It was weird, but fun to try.. But they were easy to roll, had filters in the package and everything.. I like my regular Smoking Paper though..

Some of my fav. strains must be the AK-47, Orange Bud, Trainwreck, Chronic and Bubblegum.

With the hash I must say King Hassan Polm was kickass! The Red Lebanese was a hash I've wanted to try for many years, and it was also really good!

Mmmmm .. Kushage in Amsterdam. That's a nice smoke. Went out there to see the Presidents of the USA play at the Paradiso Club, New Years eve 06/07 all night partay. As always, tried a few that day, but it was the yummy yummy Kushage that kept us going all night.

Remember smoking some AK-47 on a previous trip and nearly fell off my stool at the bar! Amsterdam is a fine, civilized place for an appreciative smoker, and sooo much choice! Tried my first bubble hash (called 'Murder'!) there too.

My mum retired to Dordrecht last year, from the UK, and she's seeing more of me now than when she lived an hour away .. funny that! Oh, I have no shame.:smokin:

Thanks for the extensive list and reviews RoleModel; I have made notes for my next visit.

Back
Top Bottom