Rosetta's 4 Strain - 600 WATT - DWC

I agree with dsxj

Don't get concerned with the final numbers,enjoy the grow,do it to the best of your ability,and what comes, is what comes.

Nice setup ! I might go hydro on my next grow and I see it gives great result for you ! I wish you get that lb !
I spent a lot of money on my setup too. At first, it's really expensive, but really worth it. It's so fun to grow your own plants, choose your strains, experiment. I take a look at my grow about 3 or 4 times a day for 5 to 15 minutes maybe. When I'm out, I'm looking forward to come back home to see how they are doing. For me, it's way more than something I'll smoke at the end. I don't regret my investment at all.

Hey mate, nice setup. Im also going 6 plants in DWC but may I ask why you are flowering now? Mine are about as big as yours and I was going to let them veg for another 2 weeks. I trained my 8 stems out last week.

They did 6 weeks in the veg, and the clones sadly only did about a week or so, would have let them run longer but i need the room to be flowering now because come January i am moving out of state finally. I need my grow to be done by XMAS.

Anyways, posting pics today! There looking pretty good :cheer:

Nice setup ! I might go hydro on my next grow and I see it gives great result for you ! I wish you get that lb !
I spent a lot of money on my setup too. At first, it's really expensive, but really worth it. It's so fun to grow your own plants, choose your strains, experiment. I take a look at my grow about 3 or 4 times a day for 5 to 15 minutes maybe. When I'm out, I'm looking forward to come back home to see how they are doing. For me, it's way more than something I'll smoke at the end. I don't regret my investment at all.

I so agree man, i am the exact same way. I check them out i would say 4-5 times a day for quite a while as well, just looking and thinking! I enjoy it too i always can't wait to see them when i come home from being out haha, and i can't wait to FULLY experiment after i move, that way i can grow care-free.

unnamed1_zps13f92ce7.jpg

unnamed4_zpsa4ff8842.jpg

unnamed_zpsf0dd63d1.jpg

unnamed2_zps032b989b.jpg

20141021_113914_zpsebe24822.jpg

20141021_113903_zpsa67d69af.jpg

If you notice i only have 7 mainlines (fucked up somehow), i topped one more on the left side to make it 9 tops i think.... lol

The missed one only adds character to the rest of the room!

Yea sure it cost you 1200$ but you're right the things you needed are bought and paid for! Once you get 2-3 grows in, the money you have saved will be worth it :D

Nice! I'd keep on using and increasing the grow to increase your node production for another week or 2. It's only been almost a week right?

Back
Top Bottom