Rotating plants

Doctor Trevor

I don't though it doesn't hurt. The leaves move a ton throughout the day. I feel the leaves are directed a certain way for a reason so it doesnt have the plant using energy moving to a different position.

I don't though it doesn't hurt. The leaves move a ton throughout the day. I feel the leaves are directed a certain way for a reason so it doesnt have the plant using energy moving to a different position.
Never thought of it that way when I LST it takes about an hour for the leaves to move back up to the light so maybe they do waste to much energy but don't know never looked at it from that way

Never thought of it that way when I LST it takes about an hour for the leaves to move back up to the light so maybe they do waste to much energy but don't know never looked at it from that way
I mean I doubt its much if any but I always assumed leaves were a way for a reason. I can see if lighting was bad and you have no choice getting plants center time but well lit areas I see pointless to move them.

I do because I have a small grow space. Seems to help. I pulled them out the other day and noticed the buds closest to the walls were smaller so i pulled her out, cleaned up the foliage and put her back 180° from original place.
Not a routine but if one in the corner looks a little out of balance i will.

Back
Top Bottom