RQS Critical x2: Photos In Veg 90 Days, Just Flipped

Hey peeps
What do you think of this…
We’re 40 days ish in since flipping to 12/12 with auto fem do-Si-do. Mmmmm.
96165785-0211-49CF-B096-D86865102F0F.jpeg
Is that a lot of ambers for this stage if it is a fem..
is it an auto? And just needed a kick start into flowering??
I’ve no clue… if any one would like to chime in on this it’d be very much appreciated as always:)
711AD8E4-627D-4C79-A545-83E63D242BC5.jpeg
AB7A16B3-4093-424E-99EF-BE52664A9038.jpeg
The amber is pretty much confined to the leaves but the rest are milky ..
it’s surprised me anyway:)
Thanks again perps

Hey peeps
What do you think of this…
We’re 40 days ish in since flipping to 12/12 with auto fem do-Si-do. Mmmmm.
96165785-0211-49CF-B096-D86865102F0F.jpeg
Is that a lot of ambers for this stage if it is a fem..
is it an auto? And just needed a kick start into flowering??
I’ve no clue… if any one would like to chime in on this it’d be very much appreciated as always:)
711AD8E4-627D-4C79-A545-83E63D242BC5.jpeg
AB7A16B3-4093-424E-99EF-BE52664A9038.jpeg
The amber is pretty much confined to the leaves but the rest are milky ..
it’s surprised me anyway:)
Thanks again perps
Are those shots of the calyx or leaves? Always go by the calyx trichomes. I look first for white pistils, if the major balance is turned, then I use the microscope against the calyx. I take a ton of pics all over, top to bottom (mind back out of the gutter Bud!!! :rofl: ), then i make my decision based upon majority. If I see lots of glass looking ones, she's still putting out trichomes (that's my opinion), if majority are milky then she's in the harvest window and it's a preference of how much amber I want.

Edit- after looking back at the pics you posted yesterday I'd say you still have a week or two? I see lots of white pistils still. She's still got some bulking to do...IF that's the same plant I see in yesterday's pics

Hey Jon!

Yeah it was weird but fun to watch it grow out.
Regarding what I meant, my plants tend to have a lot of colas/branches. That branch in particular seemed to seperate its growth energy into two, which I *believe* resulted in a slightly lower amount of bud from that branch. The other colas were rather thicker and somewhat longer (yeah Bud...I went there :rofl: ), whereas that branch had that double head seemed to hold a few less nugs

I wish I had taken a better pic to explain better...but this is a zoom in and gives a bit of an idea of what i meant....hopefully lol

20210710_134300_resized.jpg

I swear I'm not trying to photo bomb your journal Bud!
It’s brill mate.. thanks for it, keeps things on the right track ;) It’s like ‘Carry On at Bud’s’ at times.. only a rubbish version… Mmmmm. That’s a low bar… I should stop:)
Thanks Rex and Jon.. love y’all chipping in❤️

Hey Jon!

Regarding what I meant, my plants tend to have a lot of colas/branches. That branch in particular seemed to seperate its growth energy into two, which I *believe* resulted in a slightly lower amount of bud from that branch. The other colas were rather thicker and somewhat longer (yeah Bud...I went there :rofl: ), whereas that branch had that double head seemed to hold a few less nugs

I wish I had taken a better pic to explain better...but this is a zoom in and gives a bit of an idea of what i meant....hopefully lol

Rexer it's cool, I asked. This is the answer. And a picture is worth 1000 words. I also think the pictures others post in my journal add to the overall esthetic. So all good man no worries, as long as you label it so nobody thinks it's mine by mistake, as you did. You know? And thanks for the answer. It seems like the energy that branch used to create that mutant took away from the energy it applied to the nodal growth and so those didn't make as much bud as the other branches? Sounds like that's pretty much what you're saying, yes? Regardless I would consider it a tiny price to pay for something so cool and relatively rare like that.

Hey Jon!

Duh, I got confused and thought we were in my journal not Bud Love's. Lmao. Your apology was to him not me. Lol. I feel really stupid. Sorry @Bud Love. Didn't mean to hijack your apology. But @Rexer, now you know my feelings about pics in my journal. LOL.

Rexer it's cool, I asked. This is the answer. And a picture is worth 1000 words. I also think the pictures others post in my journal add to the overall esthetic. So all good man no worries, as long as you label it so nobody thinks it's mine by mistake, as you did. You know? And thanks for the answer. It seems like the energy that branch used to create that mutant took away from the energy it applied to the nodal growth and so those didn't make as much bud as the other branches? Sounds like that's pretty much what you're saying, yes? Regardless I would consider it a tiny price to pay for something so cool and relatively rare like that.
Well said Jon, thank you and you nailed it brilliantly.

Duh, I got confused and thought we were in my journal not Bud Love's. Lmao. Your apology was to him not me. Lol. I feel really stupid. Sorry @Bud Love. Didn't mean to hijack your apology. But @Rexer, now you know my feelings about pics in my journal. LOL.
I won't lie, I had a moment of panic thinking it was me doing it, again :rofl:

And the sentiment is the same with my journal:green_heart:

Are those shots of the calyx or leaves? Always go by the calyx trichomes. I look first for white pistils, if the major balance is turned, then I use the microscope against the calyx. I take a ton of pics all over, top to bottom (mind back out of the gutter Bud!!! :rofl: ), then i make my decision based upon majority. If I see lots of glass looking ones, she's still putting out trichomes (that's my opinion), if majority are milky then she's in the harvest window and it's a preference of how much amber I want.

Edit- after looking back at the pics you posted yesterday I'd say you still have a week or two? I see lots of white pistils still. She's still got some bulking to do...IF that's the same plant I see in yesterday's pics
Thanks Rex..
That sounds good to me . The pic at the top is the leaf showing ambers and the calyx isshowing white trichs just behind.
And yeah I was thinking the same on the chunking up myself, although I wasn’t sure .:)
Am now cheers ears

Hey buddy no worries at all, I had to check and make sure there:)

Hey good people
I do hope y’all doin fine ‘n dandy:)
I’m going to bring the big girl tent to an abrupt end today.. girls could probably go another wk or 2.. but that’s the way it is I’m afraid.. got a few things to sort out in there.. with the recent scorchio climes.. my badly glued and taped together re-hash of 2 separate tents has not fared so well:(
The place has gotten smelly as I couldn’t do much about fixing it.., until now.
This Do-Si-Do’s girl was grown and flowered with The Dutch pro A+B coir nutrient line ..
She’s was
C5326451-9671-4687-9B25-47D878F73E0E.jpeg
too much woman for me:)
As for the other 2 ..well, I had to chop them to get in there and these are they..for one of the girls I used the canna bio nutrients line right through start to finish. Whilst the other was started on Mantis nutrients but had to finish using the Canna Bio..
F6EAC2FA-1F10-411D-84A0-4AAC3A986CD2.jpeg
91217E5B-5547-4577-9387-FC889AB03E6E.jpeg
415E4DF2-923B-4EA8-9816-0F898D2A62FF.jpeg
mmmm..note too self.. no more messing about with too many brands at once when you have absolutely no space to do so.. it’s way to much feckin hassle..your lazier than You thought.:)
I was kicking myself for starting this idea about 2 months ago. It all became a bit of a chore if I’m honest.. with one thing and another I kind of lost interest a bit.. Heat, expense, fractured bone, the fact I thought they were autos and they turned out to be fems… or did they? I don’t know still
I don’t need big ass plants either.. soooo.. for me in my little space I think I’m going to try and get things a little more manageable fo future grows.
I thank everybody that has taken the time to have a peek at my goings on, all the kind words and encouragement has been a great help.. And without the shared knowledge and experiences from all the guys and gals here @420, I’d still be stumbling around burning the leaves of them.
Thank you peeps❤️
peace an many buds to y’all :)

There’s a couple of encores:)
After chop
Do-Si-Do’s
Dutch Pro—- wtf
D9C3AC30-5E0D-4919-B42C-965C256D95A8.jpeg
That ain’t all of her. There’s more I couldn’t fit in:)
The canna girl
Not much yield compared tho the others, but I left her under the canopy of the other 2 to fight her own way out after I flipped to 12/12. I should of raised her up I think .. hey ho..
She was my favourite lookin out of the 3 and even the buds , although less than the others , look mor frosty:)
336C5F5D-1B35-4B06-A4DD-E6317F26E358.jpeg
111CA4B4-D8B0-41E3-A358-425AC7E0D610.jpeg
any way peeps thanks for your time as always❤️

That's a nice tent full of bud :bravo:sir.
I used Dutch pro for a few years, you can't knock it for the price.
Hope you get your tent sorted bud.
Thank you @Listersmeghead. I do hope your well matey.:)
It’s coming along in the tent cheers, once these are in cure, I’ll put the Sylstar light up in there, finish the Chiquita Banana off in comfort..
Dutch pro I bought a year and a half ago.. I didn’t read the instructions right and thought that part A was for veg and Part B for flower..:) needless to say it was an uphill garden from then on in..
Always appreciated matey

There’s a couple of encores:)
After chop
Do-Si-Do’s
Dutch Pro—- wtf
D9C3AC30-5E0D-4919-B42C-965C256D95A8.jpeg
That ain’t all of her. There’s more I couldn’t fit in:)
The canna girl
Not much yield compared tho the others, but I left her under the canopy of the other 2 to fight her own way out after I flipped to 12/12. I should of raised her up I think .. hey ho..
She was my favourite lookin out of the 3 and even the buds , although less than the others , look mor frosty:)
336C5F5D-1B35-4B06-A4DD-E6317F26E358.jpeg
111CA4B4-D8B0-41E3-A358-425AC7E0D610.jpeg
any way peeps thanks for your time as always❤️
See you in six weeks when you're done trimming all that. Lmao!

See you in six weeks when you're done trimming all that. Lmao!
Yeah man.. I’ve got a magic butter machine coming tomorrow.. hope I can just throw wet chopped untrimmed bud in there. Must be 15oz off the 3 of them. I’ve already got quite a box of trim:)
Have you made bubble hash @Jon? If so , can that go straight in the bucket wet ?
Thanks for the time matey appreciated

Yeah man.. I’ve got a magic butter machine coming tomorrow.. hope I can just throw wet chopped untrimmed bud in there. Must be 15oz off the 3 of them. I’ve already got quite a box of trim:)
Have you made bubble hash @Jon? If so , can that go straight in the bucket wet ?
Thanks for the time matey appreciated
Never made bubble hash. It's on my "down the road" list.

Morning budlove.

As far as I understand it, it's best to be frozen when going in the buckets.
It can be fresh trim, but just needs to go in the freezer first.
I've got some ice cream tubs in the freezer, full of fresh frozen trim waiting.
Thanks matey. Very much appreciated:)
I shall have a read up about it all today,
Mmmmm. .. or make some butter..
Or both….
Peace an buds man

Back
Top Bottom