First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Cheers Hook much appreciated :) Ive never heard of that breeder Angrybird are they photoperiod ? Im sure you wont be dissapointed , i had a quick look at ww#2 this morning and i was pleasently surprised by how much crystals are now covering calayxes etc it is without a doubt white which is always good ill take some pics later on cheers :grinjoint:

Hi Crippled,
Very sorry to read your story. I know something about dealing with anger over tragedies that were preventable. White Widow is my go-to strain for depression and anger management. It lifts me up consistently and feels natural without having to get completely baked, although it's good for that too. Doesn't help as well for sleep as heavier indicas. Helps with mild pain but I don't know how well it does with your level of pain. Again probably heavier indicas.

I'm also growing Critical. Have 1 harvested but not yet tested for medical effects. It should be good for pain. I used Skunk #1 (one of Criticals parents) in pain cream that works well for her arthritis.

I wish you well with your treatment and your grow, which I will now go check out in more detail.:Namaste:

Hi KingstonRabbi yeah the situation ive been put into is pretty shit whats even more shit is my consultant has literally wasted 11 months for nothing ive yet to recieve any actual treatment im hoping it gets dealt with privately as i have a lawyer dealing with the matter but this takes time too. When you grow your widows and critical do they have a strong odour or are yours similar and only smell when messed about with ? Thanks again :) also i went to take photos last night but had no flash due to low battery i will take some tonight

Mine have a very slight odour it is becoming stronger as the flushing progresses and they mature they definitely smell awesome especially the widow when worked on i imagine this will be the smell/taste you get when its dried and ground up. I cannot wait here is a photo of Ww#3 + Crit #2(in that order) ill take some more when lights go out
20161206_161044.jpg
20161206_163327.jpg

I had taken more photos but they were over 10mb so cant be uploaded, they were all watered today with some of advanced nutrients flawless finish hopefully this aids in the flush/leach process i may be tempted to push the harvest back by 2 days to allow them another watering to try to get them to yellow off whats everyones thoughts ? cheers

Crippled one Leaf seedling will be ok no problem mate looking good and less is what's works for me

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi Balat thanks for your comment , the one leafed seedling is Crit #1lol as you can see its not a seedling its been in flower for almost 9 weeks (from 12/12)

Hi Cripp :)

Ladies are looking super :thumb:. Yes, my 2 White Widows are photo ..

I am so sorry to hear you still fight with technicalities to get well. It is sad to see when bureaucracy gets in the way of healing.

Thanks for the kind words Angrybird , it will get dealt with in time , i will keep pushing to get the treatment i actually deserve. It should not be the case though if they done mri scans etc when the crash happened (like they should have motorcycle crashes are always dealt as worst case scenario first just incase ... ) the worst injuries i have should have been rectified within 3 weeks which is disgusting considering we are now 47 weeks later. But who's counting eh :loopy: :lot-o-toke: i will no doubt never ride a motorcycle again which is a pisser considering this was my only hobby really... fixing , building , customising and riding them love it so dont really know what will happen as i will lose my job aswell ive basically been told after 12 months they may look for replacements. Im just glad i have something to focus on and distract me for now.

:hug: well, you couldn't have found a better distraction than growing your own meds :thumb: I was practically born on a horse back and later in life skiing ...had a bad accident and all gone. So I can relate to you.
It sucks, but one day, you WILL turn around and say,, at least I survived. :hug:

That would be awesome and i dont think you are far off atall. Sorry for the lack of updates. They were not yellowing from the last watering (with flawless finish added) they had been watered till about 20% runoff. I tested the ppm today after watering and as i expected they were all (except ww#1) reading too high ppms so flushed down to 200ish each. This will be their final watering and when dry (hopefully sunday) they will get 48 hours of darkness before chop. I chopped a bud off ww#3 to try but i am still waiting for it to dry ( in brown bag it smells lovely) so chop will hopefully be on tuesday night , not long left now atall as always if anyone has advice/tips fire away im always happy to learn new info :) cheers

Back
Top Bottom