First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Removing chlorophyll and letting them flush that bad tasting stuff is a process I'm learning as well. I'm trying the same thing with my world or seeds Pakistan valley. Just pulled a branch. Letting the rest dry out for a couple days before I harvest the rest to see it helps. Smoking freshly buds then smoking the same buds after a week of drying and curing has showed me the importance of that. U will see also cheers!!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Never have. So I don't know how it effects. I'm perpetual now so I really don't have the room. Just put two toxics in 5 gal fabric pots from ripper seeds in flower along with a 7 gal chemdog and delicious candy into flower. My basement should be full of buds by the end of January!! So exciting because I got 4 plants in my flower tent that also should be done by the end of January!! Fun times

Hi Angrybird you are not alone i cant wait ! Im hoping they dont need much 'jar time' to remove that horrible hay/vegetable like smell/taste i keep reading about as they will be chopped on the 11th maybe 12th if i feel like 1 more day could help. This obviously leaves 14/13 days till christmas which should be plenty hopefully time will tell. How long do you guys have that smell/taste for during drying ?

Around a week of curing should give u pretty good smoke in my opinion so I wouldn't rush. Those last few days of bulking up can really be worth it because the plant is using up all the chlorophyll which is showed by the yellowing of the leaves. Learned that the more u let ur plant flush itself and dry out the better tasting it is sooner!!

Pretty sure the yellowing is from lack of nitrogen J. Dont think its related to chlorophyll as this is produced through the plant taking in light which is the reason for the dark period before harvest

Hey there! Sorry I'm so late to the party but glad I could catch you before chop. A 48 light period does help a bit in my experience in both maturing trichs and thickening buds a bit before chop. Also for your final flush, it's always a good idea to let it get bone dry before you flush to ensure your getting out the most chemicals as possible. Plants look awesome! You should be very pleased for a first timer. Can't wait to see what you harvest!

Also, save your trim to make some hash or cannabutter. It appears to have a good amount of sugar there

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hi GaBoy no problem thanks , yeah they are getting nicer each day the amount of crystals even on the buds in indirect light is very surprising i am very happy so far with most if not all of them. Would you care to make a guesstimate as the others have :) ?
I will probably take photos daily now to track the last week of flushing before harvest also to compare buds before and after the dark period so i will post some tonight cheers

By the looks of the branch that broke off. U seem to be just about ready. Imo it's all about finding ur preferred effects. By checking tricomes I am learning about the different effects also. I pulled a branch with about 50/50 cloudy to clear and for the rest I will wait until I see around 75/25 cloudy and I see some amber. I found my last harvest I liked longer maturing buds more. They more dense and yellowed out more which took some of the hay smell away which my first branch had alot longer into the curing stage. Not sure if was because of the trichomes or the yellowing out bt i will take my next ones longer because I preferred it. U will see the difference between that branch and the rest I'm guessing. Just be patient if u can. It will pay off in the end!!

Im going for a good mix of cloudy with amber to get that sort of sedated stone i find this helps with the sleep issues and chronic pain i suffer from a bad bike crash in january. Ive been prescribed with ptsd aswell and find the stronger the stone the better i can cope through the day without constantly being pissed off about the situation i have been put into for a crash that could have been easily avoided if the other guy bothered to look before pulling out. Ive read that the widow in particular is good for these issues so look forward to finding out. I bought some kilner jars (the mason jars with 2 pc lids) to cure/store in but ill need to get another few the ones i ordered were only 500ml so could probably store about half oz max with air room they did not cost much atall anyway and certaintly wont go to waste ill just buy some 1ltr ones aswell. Not made any progress on the other area due to having to have others do the heavy jobs for obvious reasons. Ill post some photos at 8pm (2 hours )

Also, save your trim to make some hash or cannabutter. It appears to have a good amount of sugar there

Yeah im going to save the useable trim and freeze it for the next harvest and get some of those bubble bags or may even invest in a tumble machine (guy from a head shop i know offered me one for about £150 i think ?) Dont have that sort of cash at the moment but may next year at some point so bubble bags will be a temporary solution no doubt

20161204_200239.jpg
20161204_200228.jpg
20161204_200213.jpg
20161204_200203.jpg
20161204_200147.jpg
20161204_200102.jpg
20161204_200115.jpg
20161204_200045.jpg
20161204_200028.jpg
20161204_200008.jpg

Im going for a good mix of cloudy with amber to get that sort of sedated stone i find this helps with the sleep issues and chronic pain i suffer from a bad bike crash in january. Ive been prescribed with ptsd aswell and find the stronger the stone the better i can cope through the day without constantly being pissed off about the situation i have been put into for a crash that could have been easily avoided if the other guy bothered to look before pulling out. Ive read that the widow in particular is good for these issues so look forward to finding out. I bought some kilner jars (the mason jars with 2 pc lids) to cure/store in but ill need to get another few the ones i ordered were only 500ml so could probably store about half oz max with air room they did not cost much atall anyway and certaintly wont go to waste ill just buy some 1ltr ones aswell. Not made any progress on the other area due to having to have others do the heavy jobs for obvious reasons. Ill post some photos at 8pm (2 hours )

Now you tell me the whole story hm... you know there are strains especially good for PTSD right??
SweetSue has them, and let me get them for you.Cannabis For PTSD: A neurobiological approach to treatment

Also, making butter is simple, and I can find you a simple recipe for any sweet you like, that you can make yourself.
It is something you can eat at anytime anywhere. Ladies look good and are getting ready.:circle-of-love:

Hi Angrybird check your pm , yeah im just looking for something i enjoy that is effective i will be working my way through a few strains hopefully to find what works best for me , the main issues are everlasting pain , ptsd/depression and lack of sleep.

I find a good strong Indica works well for PTSD...pain and especially sleep problems...only downside is munchies...lolool...Major PITA had a good bit on DIY tumbler with pictures...I think it was in his most recently completed journal...super simple...low cost...and effective...if I get time...I'll take a look...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Back
Top Bottom