First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Cheers ;) but crit #1 should have been stripped a bit more it just kept growing buds on top of other buds not happy with how compact that one is and ww1 had a ph problem early on or she wouldve been much prettier with much more leaves its probably going to effect her final yield which is a shame as she is one of the more stacked plants but i think ww#3 will make up for what she lacks ill add some colour shots in precisely 1hr22mins :)

Hi J have you considered something like this rather than committing to have your plants fixed in place ?
Screenshot_20161119-083543.png

Brilliant! I have been wanting to try scrog, but I've never not had to flush my pots out periodically, so I was worried about tying them into a net.

Saw your thread in FAQ about yellowing leaves thought I would sub your journal.

Hi Fertilizer , Yeah they are an excellent idea just pricey if you were to buy them , wouldnt be hard to make some similar :) if you couldnt be bothered then some pipe cleaners is always a nice option too but can be a pain as they slide up and down stems and need adjusted daily if you rotate your plants. Sorry guys no true colour shots tonight but i promise i will post some early tomorrow morning :)

I've thought about it bt right now I wanna master this set up first this is only my second grow so if all goes well I can expand into a 4x8 after this one and have more space. My vegging plants are all different heights also. From 24 in tall to 42 in tall

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Cheers J , yeah most are healthy with some clawing but still look like they should produce a good yield for their size... much you reckon keeping in mind they have 2 weeks ish to go and that the buds are all pretty much rock hard ?

Hi guys not much of an update but all plants will be starting a 10 day flush this thursday. No pics etc as of now but will be soon. I am debating the drying method i will use. Ive heard of paper bags opposed to hanging the buds when wet trimmed what is everybodys thoughts i do obviously want a nice smooth drying process that will not compromise quality much. The only curing they would recieve is from being stored away in jars while i work my way through them as it is obviously personal only. Thanks

First branch I dried I hung for 3 days with a fan blowing around. Dried them way too fast they were crispy af. Need to dry them out at least 5 days before putting them. The same plant smelled and smoked much better when I didn't have a fan in the room just checking the dryness of the buds everyday. RH around 50%

Many people like to hang...myself, I prefer paper bags...usually dry enough to jar after 4 or 5 days...don't overfill the bags...keep closed in cool dark place...I open and shake/stir daily...when dry enough...jar with boveda packs...burp daily till Yer' happy with the curing process...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I prefer the though of the bags , do you run a fan in the drying area no ? Dont know if it would be of much benefit if the bags are closed , would half full be too much hook ? Thanks

I prefer the though of the bags , do you run a fan in the drying area no ? Dont know if it would be of much benefit if the bags are closed , would half full be too much hook ? Thanks

Typically no...but depends on temp/RH...you want the bags closed...paper will breathe and absorb moisture...depends on the size of the bag...using a standard grocery bag(which are non existent here, so I stock up when I go stateside), I fill roughly 1/3 and tightly roll the top few inches, leaving enough room to shake them up...another thing don't use leaf bags as most are lined with plastic...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Cheers hook thats what i will do then :) paper bags are not used in shops here (u.k) infact i think the only places that do use them is mcdonalds and kfc lol i will be sure to buy some on amazon as ive still to get some jars too. Thanks again i will keep you guys updated

Sorry to be a pain hook but i understand youve been doing this for some time now. I was wondering if you could make a conservative estimate from what you saw in the last pics. Obviously its hard but the anticipation is getting the best of me and being a novice i dont know how to judge weight on plants atall this is really the first time ive been around plants.

Buds look pretty dense and nice size...pretty hard to tell from pics, but I would think perhaps 3 or 4 oz's per plant on the larger ones...You've done a great job...might be time to do some sampling...one or more plants seem a little closer to finishing just judging by pistils...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

I would say 2 oz's each just because they didn't stretch much. Bt it looks to be top shelf frosty buds tho. Always better to guess on the low side then everything extra would be a plus. I had my delicious candy give me 2.5 oz's and it was the same size as yours bt given far less time in veg bt also it was in a 7 gallon fabric pot too
420-magazine-mobile2058038094.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1976171613.jpg

Back
Top Bottom