First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

re: First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Thanks angrybird how do i change my link in my signature to be like yours so the link describes its self if you get me ?

Crippled, GO to the "edit signature and write in the box what you want it to say.. then mark it with your mouse and then press link button and copy paste the link.. ( did I explain it ok?)

Thanks angrybird very helpful :) that should be me i will give you some rep thanks again

Cheers angrybird definitely looks much better and is obviously easier for people to access :)

Here is an update : Day 26 of Flower ( 40 of 12/12). They are all doing well , ww1 did have some yellowing but i have that under control. They will be getting Backbuilt probably on saturday or sunday as this will be past the half way mark which i have heard is when the best results are achieved. The 2 x Critical plants have the most advanced buds which really are dense as fk which is always good. I had been having temp issues (29c) so decided to open a passive vent on the tent which has worked well it now sits at 27.5 28c. I started to feed pk13/14 last week at 2.5ml per gallon (metric) which will change to 5ml this thursday maxing out at 7.5ml the Thursday after that. I think the Advanced Criticals will be ready before the Seedsman White Widow but they will not be chopped untill that point i have decided against even chopping a lower bud for a test just to maximise yield. Let me know of your thoughts these photos were taken today.
20161115_084555.jpg
20161115_084545.jpg
20161115_084534.jpg
20161115_084520.jpg

Hi cripp,
they look lovely. I back built two tops on my bag seed lady. she fluffed up well.

I was thinking about your mum. Ask her if she would use cannacream on her foot. Also, is she a herbal person in general. Would she drink a cup of tea with other herbs than cannabis?

Hi Angrybird always nice to have you stop by :) yeah they are looking better than i could have hoped for when first starting. I believe she would use the skin balm on her foot yes , i think she is in the mindset now where she has lost hope in finding something that helps i was going to buy some of the cbd balm on amazon but you never know what you are actually receiving. So would you do backbuilding again :) ?

Hi
Very sweet of you to say that:thanks:
I would back build anytime. LightAddict's thread helped me out big time.
About your mum, I too have some arthritis issues, not yet bad but never the less irritating to have. Would you consider making it yourself? The only "tricky" part is the oil to make, I can show you SweetSue's version. Then you know what is in it.
These strains are only a few which helps out with the pain and inflammation
Harlequin[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Cannatonic[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]ACDC[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Acapulco Gold[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Double Dream[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]White Berry[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Burmese Kush[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Death Bubba[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Canna-Tsu[FONT=&amp], [/FONT]Girl Scout Cookies

Cheers J , yeah i've only saw good things about backbuilding when done at the right time. Is that your first grow finished now ? I was wondering if anyone would be interested in throwing a couple autos in their tent at the same time as me for a comparative grow just for fun really as i will be growing solely what i believe to be high quality autos next time :) ? I have a good selection to choose from which is as follows :
- Bomb Seeds - Thc Bomb Auto Fems x10
- Bomb Seeds - Berry bomb auto fems x5
- Mephisto Genetics - Hubbabubbasmelloscope auto fem x3
- Mephisto Genetics - Auto Blues auto femx 1
- Fast Buds - G14 auto fem x1
- Fast Buds - Six Shooter auto fem x 1
- Fast Buds - Girl scout cookies auto fem x 1
- Fast Buds - Gorilla Glue auto fem x1
- Fast Buds - Lsd-25 auto fem x 1
- Fast Buds - Mexican Airlines auto fem x 1
And 2 x Blue Dream auto fems( waiting to see which breeder as they were freebies and have yet to be delivered )

I also have a few other ones that are less appealing so will not be doing them for some time likely.

There is a good chance i have missed out some and will update when i double check. I was planning on doing 1 x hubbabubba... , 1 x auto blues , 1 thc bomb , 1 berry bomb , 1 x six shooter and possibly either lsd-25 or the gorilla glue but this can/will change if anyone wants to take me up on this. I will not be starting for maybe 2 months so allows time to buy the seeds if interested:) cheers

-

Back
Top Bottom