First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

re: First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Cheers buddy how are your girls getting on ?, I know ... every morning i look at them now and you can see the progress really cant wait to see what they produce so excited :) im not known for my patience normally so hopefully this will change that

20161024_140658_001.jpg

My new graceglass bong arrived i love it ! Smooth as silk honestly. Got another new bong arriving this week as i got a 99% discount LOL!. Its not a grace glass but it is a honeycomb type that is supposed to be very well made so i look forward to that arriving. Not much to update about the girls theyre just basically cruising just now. I had to trim them again as they just produce too much leaves they constantly shade certain areas so i hope this will be the final time i need to do this as i am worried doing it any further into flower nd they might herm. Fed them their usual nutes at about 6.6ph 800ppm (bit of a faff with ph up then down so just ended up settling ). I thought they might have produced an aroma by now but nope only a very very slight smell when you open the tent. Not sure if this is a good or bad thing but we will see

Awesome bong! My girls are doing ok. Could be better. Alot of yellowing of the leaves on one bt I just brought a 420 scope so I can check the tricomes bt only signs of cloudy ones no Amber so I'm thinking my harvest window is not the first week of November. Hopefully by then I see some Amber!!! Still haven't smoked some of my sample branch. Even though I got close to an ounce from it which was more than I expected I can't wait until I can cure it for another week or so.

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Are you in the flush period ? That sample branch would be long gone if it was mine ! Sounds like you should get a good yield from yours :)

Yea I started two weeks ago bt being a total nube I'm not sure if I hurt my plants. One of the two is yellowing out like crazy bt the sample branches don't have the strong citrus smell that they do while living. It's disappointing. Bt I've heard that during the cure it should come out more. I'm changing my drying process because I've always heard that drying buds too fast( less than 4 or 5 days) can take alot of smell away. Mines hung for 3 days then we're dry as hell on the stems hanging so I plucked them and jarred them. They have plumped up more since jarring bt this next test branch I'ma dry in a room with higher humidity for more days and see if it helps. It's all so scientific and exciting! Let me know if u wanna see pics. I don't wanna keep putting unadvised pics up! Cheers!!!

Yeah im hoping hanging mine in my tent with the fan and dehumidifier(s) should allow for a nice slow dry ( ive bought a second small 500ml model to have night humidity as low as possible should arrive tomorrow )also bought a 2ft 80w greenhouse heater as my night temps have been fluctuating due to the winter setting in last night they were as low as 15.5c i am hoping the heater (with thermostat btw) will keep the temperatures close if not the same as the day temps that should arrive in a few days. Yeah id love to see your pictures any updates of yours and photos you have are always welcome on this thread. We are both newbies so it can only benefit us both and as they say pictures speak a thousand words :) so are you going for a 3 week flush then ? I am hoping to only do 2 weeks flushing using perfect finish i think it is ? And some molasses/bud candy and cannazyme. I will be posting some more photos tomorrow let me know if you would prefer me to turn off the leds and take some photos so you can see tgeir true colours cheers again

Maybe feed the plant that isnt yellowing for 1 more week then flush for 2 if possible. Did you buy yourself a tent or is it your veg area thats in the basement ? I wish mine were as big as those but i will be overjoyed if they finish up and produce any quality bud tbh i am not setting the bar high for my first grow so anything is a bonus essentialy

Awesome bong! My girls are doing ok. Could be better. Alot of yellowing of the leaves on one bt I just brought a 420 scope so I can check the tricomes bt only signs of cloudy ones no Amber so I'm thinking my harvest window is not the first week of November. Hopefully by then I see some Amber!!! Still haven't smoked some of my sample branch. Even though I got close to an ounce from it which was more than I expected I can't wait until I can cure it for another week or so.

Without reading back...I can't recall...or if you mentioned...the desired effect you're looking for...given the small area a scope covers... a thorough examination on all buds is recommended...even an indica strain harvested at mostly cloudy trichs can be a lil' more cerebral...more so than the couch/lock sleepy buzz from an amber trich type harvest...although that does provide nice comfort for insomnia...PTSD...nausea...appetite...also some pretty worthy edibles/oils...Cheerz...h00k...

Thanks for your input hook always appreciated. When it comes harvest time for myself i will be looking for the amber trichs but that is obviously at least 8 weeks away

420-magazine-mobile539935110.jpg
both plants are same age bagseeds tho
420-magazine-mobile807440461.jpg
420-magazine-mobile603098923.jpg
this plant is huge. Can't control all the massive colas. Probably a good problem taking up almost a third of my 4x4 tent!
420-magazine-mobile1496336703.jpg
the apple of my eye. My super frosty super stinky delicious candy!

Thanks hook. I've always heard that u should wait till u see at least 10% Amber for the highest thc levels. I'm cutting off branches every week or so to see if I can tell the difference. Smells good n citrus like while living bt not after drying I guess I'll have to slow down my drying process it only too 3 days before my buds were dry!

Here are a few photos of my girls from this morning (day 8 flower) as you can see they are starting to produce trichs :)
20161028_085756_001.jpg
20161028_085748_001.jpg
20161028_085738.jpg
20161028_085733.jpg

I agree I was overwhelmed at first with how big they were. I have a 4x4 tent I'm flowering in my bedroom and I veg in a huge room in my basement bt there isn't any ventaltion or a window so i didn't wanna flower there. I definitely am gonna wait to flush the other one and see how see progresses. I've always had the viewpoint that any bud was a successful first grow and I'm looking to see well over a 6 ounces which was my goal at first off my first harvest even tho alot could go wrong from here so I'm not taking anything for granted. Your girls look really really healthy so my advice would be to keep it simple pay attention to them they tell u how they feel. Imo it's better water heavy to run off then let them dry a few days rather than water a lil everyday. Build roots faster and stronger=more flowers.

Anything over 1z per plant for me will be a success i recon. Im currently the same tent is 1ft away from my bed its awesome but this will soon change as i have purchased the materials to build a better area properly with no corners being cut i cant wait to see how it turns out im just waiting for my insulation boards to be delivered and then will build the frame work for it. I have been getting some yellowing recently on the lower leaves (plenty of light hitting them) so i will probably keep feeding a small % of veg nutes to try to prevent this. Not really much else to update other than having installed another small 500ml electric dehumidifier (now 3 in total) i run 2 during the day and switch the other on at night. I ve found that the night temps are now at about 21c with 50ish % RH which drops as the soil dries out. I will post some more photos probably on monday when next feeding. Cheets again

It's been a crazy week crippled. I have been taking test buds from my two oldest and drying them then I found my first nanner!!!!! Oh noooo. Instantly I started checking for seeds and bammm I found a bud that looked full of immature seeds. I chopped the branch checked for other nanners and couldn't find any. I'm really not sure what to do next bcuz I don't want to seed up the rest of my girls!!!!

The plant with the nanner doesn't look completely finished. So I guess I just stressed it out and am thinking my tent was too hot at times reaching up to 91 degress a couple times a week bt now it's cooling down so I shouldn't be worrying about heat much more. I don't wanna let this plant grow a bunch of seeds crippled it looks like I could get up to 10 ounces of just this one! Ugh first time grow issues

Back
Top Bottom