First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

re: First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

10z's would be awesome for a first timer !. I would just stay vigilant in checking for the hermies there is a very good chance that only one branch may have been effected. How were the samples ?

I've already harvested three ounces already from the one on the right and don't think I've gotten half of it yet by the looks of things. The samples were better than I expected from the bagseeds bt the delicious candy sample was the best I've tried in years. Even before it cured after a joint of it I was sky-high thinking about my when I was back in highschool smoking for the first time. I'm a everyday smoker so this is pretty rare for me. A nice nighttime mellowing effect almost narcotic as 45 min went by without me even realizing it lol. A very cheesy diesily smell with tricomes all over it inside and out I highly recommended this strain

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I hope I'm not risking the rest of my crop by not chopping the hermie plant. I just didn't see any Amber tricomes yet and it looks more sativa so I don't wanna risk the potency either. I'ma have to do more research and figure out a plan because 10 o's of seeded bud would be a disappointment bt a lesson

I would probably do the exact same as you are and just let it ride... here are some close up shots of some of my girls from today ( day 14 of flower ). They look like they will be pretty frosty but they will probably have a lot of leaf which sucks but time will tell.
20161103_143944_001.jpg
20161103_143908.jpg
20161103_143856.jpg
20161103_143825_001.jpg

I think I'm gonna chop the one with the nanner today or tomorrow. I really don't want seeded bud. I'll take less than ripe hopefully it's still potent. Your girls look really healthy imo. They still have plenty of time to bulk up and that doesn't usually happen until they stop the initial stretch so I wouldn't worry. Great job!!

My plants literally stretched 2 inches if that lol so most of their energy has gone into throwing out pistols etc i plan to backbuild all plants in about two weeks time possibly three to get them to bulk out as much as possible. They dont smell untill you touch a bud then you get a sort of citrusy/lemon/orange smell i imagine this will get more intense as time goes on, i have been foliar spraying them with bud factor x and canna boost as ive read these are a good combo for bud development aswell as trichomes

Never mind been informed they are just swolen calayxes (correct spelling ?) Which can look similar but male parts dont have the pointy end and dont develop pistils in them :) PHEW !!! Big thanks to @Weaselcracker on this site for his speedy reply and helping me in a friendly manner. Cheers buddy

I would say ur fine. Balls are more round during this stage of flower imo. That is worst than having nanners tho because I got mine during the final stages of flower. Bt I think your fine tho. I saw alot of those earlier in flower

@Jgrowlove

You have to be proud!!! She is a beauty!!
Why don't you add your journal to your signature so we can find you easier? in UserCP

J , i only use my phone nowadays i have no use for my computer and actually haven't seen it in months. The best way to access this site i find is by going to the very bottom and clicking the "desktop " button this gives you more options on the site and seems more straightforward. Did you chop the hermied plant down then ?

Yes I chopped her down. Happy I did too. Found another manner bt it was very small. Only a handful of immature seeds found so I think I lucked up. Make sure u check closely for Hermes and nanners weekly crippled. I am loving the samples. The hermie plant smiles good and smells like pineapples. The other one smokes good too and smells like grapefruit/berry. Neither are as top shelf as the delicious candy tho. I also have a toxic by ripper seeds and a Pakistan kush from world of seeds that I will be testing in a week or two. I really think I will be pulling in close to a lb from this 4x4 tent in my first 5 months of growing I've been so blessed or lucky or whatever. I've never thought I could pull this off I'll definitely look into that journal even tho I'm almost thru with this one hopefully my boveda packs make the curing process smoother. So far I have no complaints. About 3 or 4 days drying then a couple days burping in the jars and bammm I got above average to top shelf medicine that I grew for myself and my parents who need the pain medication for Arthritis

Funny that , my mother suffers from bad arthritis in her foot which she has found no pain relief for. I tried to convince her of the benefits of this but she refused. I tried to convince her to even allow me to make cookies etc but no. Its a shame as nothing else helps really. I check for hermies every watering i feel that if things keep going as well as they are at the moment ie temp humidity etc then my plants should be more than happy. I rearranged my lights as a lot of light was being wasted from the 600 which now is not an issue. Its only day 17 of flower ( day 31 of 12/12) and they seem to be filling out well they seem quite dense actually so im very happy with how they look. I think you should send me a tester J. I just bought a z 3 days ago off a guy who normally has top grade stuff but this one is just like any other average weed. This was obviously for personal use i tend to buy decent amounts when possible due to limited mobility absolutely cant wait for mine to be ready they smell so orangey

Man I wish I could help u out brother. I make some awesome brownies and that was how I convinced my parents that it could help with the pain. They tried them a few weeks ago and now they swear by them and that they help with the pain. Just made me feel better being able to help. If I was u I would sneak a edible to her and see if she can handle it. They always are reluctant until they realize the true power of this incredible plant first hand!

Remember pokemon ? They had pokecenters well my invention will be the 'smokeycenter' trade buds etc lol thats right im a geek.

Back
Top Bottom