First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

re: First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Cant wait to try these. The mephisto genetics look awesome thanks again. There is also a hobbit autoflower which was not in the photo.
Screenshot_20161015-003300.png

I have a royal queen special seed in veg now if that's the last one on ur list. Quick one it is

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Nah its special kush i had bought 2 of the quick one seeds a few months ago. I had planned on replacing 2 of my current plants with the quick ones as at the time my plants were stunted to fuck. I ended up wasting the quick one seeds it sounded an ok strain but nothing spectacular. Honestly but ... hubbabubbasmelloscope, shit sounds awesome lol. Anyway i flushed the girls yesterday as they had nitrogen overdose at the same time i 'decompressed the soil' they were all flushed to 130ppm hanna with no nutrients added afterwards. They have really taken off in the one day since doing this so i believe the compressed soil has been seriously holding these back as they stretched more last night than they have since being switched to 12/12. They have also developed a silly amount of pistols in that one day aswell so hopefully now they start to shoot upwards a bit. Im a bit pissed at myself as i had an incline to flush before flipping them but decided against it. I feel if i had flushed and decompressed the soil they would be more advanced but oh well. It has been 10 days since flipping the switch so i will feed them maybe a half dose of flower nutes in a few days and do away with the canna vega now. My new mars 600 and my other 300 should be delivered tomorrow but i will not be installing these untill my new fans arrive so the lights will run quiet. Cant wait probably overkill for a 1mx1m tent but who cares i will add photos probably when ive fed them next. As always ask questions offer advice and constructive criticism is always welcome it is my first time so mistakes have and will be made

That's a good observation. I never thought about the soil being compressed. How many true watts would u have all together. I know the wattage should be at least 600 true watts for that sized tent

I wish i had noticed just how compressed it was a few weeks ago i imagine they would be taller if i had. I dont think the wattage rule really applies with the led lights ? But it will be about 580-590 actual draw or supposidly i think 1200w equivelent. I had heard previously that for this size tent (1m sq) 400w was perfect but that was my hps. These three leds will light up my tent really well and the plants should be better for it.

I had forgot to mention i used what i thought to be a fairly good mix of soil that already had perlite (canna) and added a good amount of perlite to each pot and mixed through. Next time i will be using different soil (either plagron or biobizz i think it was ?) and i think i will be looking for larger perlite if possible ? The canna terra proffesional i had used has an npk value of 12-14-24 which i never knew when buying as it was not in the description. Next time i want a clean soil with no/low npk values. I Will update in a few days anyway cheers

I use fox farms ocean forest. It's been working for me from seeding to harvest I've just used their 3 part organic nutrient bottles and so far I've seen good results. Not too expensive either didn't use any nutes until a week before flower. And soil takes care of rest. I'll upgrade to their full set that cost about $100 US dollar's bt the $60 set plus the $18 a bag of soil which I needed about 4 so far has gotten me to hopefully 16 ounces or so give or take from my 4x4ft tent by my estimate if everything is fine from here on out. Every plant is frosting and getting more dense every week! I highly recommend it for new growers it's simple just 3 organic bottles of nutes and cal mag to mix bt only after 30 to 45 days from seed because everything u need is in the soil.

I use fox farms ocean forest. It's been working for me from seeding to harvest I've just used their 3 part organic nutrient bottles and so far I've seen good results. Not too expensive either didn't use any nutes until a week before flower. And soil takes care of rest. I'll upgrade to their full set that cost about $100 US dollar's bt the $60 set plus the $18 a bag of soil which I needed about 4 so far has gotten me to hopefully 16 ounces or so give or take from my 4x4ft tent by my estimate if everything is fine from here on out. Every plant is frosting and getting more dense every week! I highly recommend it for new growers it's simple just 3 organic bottles of nutes and cal mag to mix bt only after 30 to 45 days from seed because everything u need is in the soil.

Sounds very similar to the canna soil i had saw fox farms happy frog aswell do you know the difference ? I am using canna for my base nutes and advanced for mostly addatives. I think next grow i will use advanced base nutes possibly. I hope you do get 16oz i will be more than happy if mine produce 10 dry this would leave me more than enough till the autoflowers would be done. How long is left in yours now j ? Cheers

Happy frog is for seedlings it doesn't have as many nutes as ffof. Bt I haven't had issues with it from seed so I don't see the reason unless ur getting sensitive plants that are getting nute burn early. I harvested a branch for testing in about 5 days so I will know around then for my bigger two. It's crazy that I have made it this far for a first time grow. I wish u the best as well my friend

Happy frog is for seedlings it doesn't have as many nutes as ffof. Bt I haven't had issues with it from seed so I don't see the reason unless ur getting sensitive plants that are getting nute burn early. I harvested a branch for testing in about 5 days so I will know around then for my bigger two. It's crazy that I have made it this far for a first time grow. I wish u the best as well my friend

Maybe i will try the happy frog its just harder to get when im from and a bit more expensive so plagron or the biobizz may be a better option. I will be looking for larger perlite next time to help with the compression. Let me know how you like it when its sampled :) mine have over 8 weeks still to go so no sampling here for a while :( yes youve done very well so far for it being your first time it looks like you have made a fair few less mistakes than myself which is always good lol anyway enjoy your tester and keep me posted cheers

I definitely will. I wish I had more room to flower out my smaller plants in veg. I kept them in small solo cups for a month and slowed their growth bt they are around 12 inches tall now and I've topped all of them so I hope they take off now. It's just too warm in my basement now maybe in another month I'll have room in flower tent for some

Definitely angrybird it would be awesome ! Anyway heres a few photos from this morning - day 12 of 12/12. As you can see it looks like they are putting more effort into producing pistols than stretching. And my mars leds arrived yesterday and have been installed :) thanks again
20161018_095526_001.jpg
20161018_095512.jpg
20161018_095506.jpg
20161018_095801.jpg
20161018_095747.jpg

So ive got a quick question. I have installed an exhale co2 bag into my tent. I have read you are best to turn of extraction while using these so i have my exhaust set on a timer 11 hours apart for 30mins. I wanted to ask if the oscillating tower fan should be used all the time while using these bags ? Im not sure if it will make having the co2 bag pointless or not ? Do you think i would be better to just run the extraction normally or am i best having it i the timer ? Thanks again everyone

I wanted to add some pictures of my girls today but for some reason i cannot add any atall when i could before which is sad but anyway, i have added a small electric dehumidifier but i am unsure how effective it has been tbh so may consider a bigger unit when my other area has been built. I have put the plants on some cake cooling trays to allow air to enter via the bottom too they now sit in some tin type cooking trays which do a much better job and look better too. The plants are extremely happy and were fed the following nutrient lineup - canna vega , canna flores (tiny amount) , canna boost , rhizotinic, cannazyme, vitalink silicon max, cal mag+, adv nutrients - ancient earth, b52, bud factor x, carbo load or bud candy , small amount of mollasses. I might have left some out im running with the canna feeding chart ( weeks not amounts ) and they seem to be enjoying the nutrient lineup. When the canna is done i will either buy the full advanced lineup or buy the Cyco nutrient lineup as they have some really good looking products. I have only been using some decants of some of the advanced nutrients so they will only last one grow. I have added one of the exhale co2 bags to try to maximize yield as much as possible. Do you think plants of this size could yield up to 2z per plant or is this unreasonable? Still dont have much of a smell atall is this common or is it just strain related i suspect they will give off an odour further into flower. Thanks for reading i really hoped to add photos i bought a graceglass bong but it has not arrived yet

Here are my girls as of this morning - day 17 of 12/12 ( im counting it day 3 of flower).
20161023_100344_002.jpg
20161023_100332_007.jpg
20161023_100320_003.jpg
20161023_100308_003.jpg
20161022_093418.jpg

Back
Top Bottom