First Grow - White Widow & Critical Under 580W Mars LED

Cheers guys , yeah hook the pistils are pretty orange, the trichs are mostly cloudy with a small amount clear / orange so i think they may have 12-14 days till a good portion of amber appears ill check them every day while doing my regular maintenance anyway. I would be extremely overwhelmed if i were to achieve the figures you are talking as i was realistically expecting probably 1.5-2 on the big ones so i cant wait to see :) my permanent area has almost been built its just to be insulated and a few sheets threw on. Its the same size basically and will have diamond mylar on the walls. I know its nothing massive like most guys on here have but it will be more than enough area to produce what im looking for. The walls/roof/floor are double sheeted 12mm (1/2 inch) thick ply with 50mm (2 inch) polystyrene insulation between. I will need to do some work on the room the box will be in as it has a very shady floor which will not do. I purchased enough insulation to do the roof of the room and maybe the floor too but it may be some time before i am able to afford the extra ply + 2x2 lengths to do this. I will have to make do for now when built but it should work fine i just want a more sterile environment with better insulation to put the box in. Sorry im rambling this Critical kush puts you on your ass. Cheers

Cheers J yeah they are all frosty and are getting more frosty daily. Ww#2 + 3 both smell really intense when you mess around with them ie take them out to water/inspect its good to have that intense pungent smell from something other than cheese ( all everybody seems to do here ... bored of it). Yeah these are 2 gallon smart pots which to be honest some are only about 60% full but i believe this means that they will need watered more frequently in comparison. I have bought 3 gallon smart pots the other week for my next run (autoflowers) as these pots are probably the biggest i want to go in my area for 6 plants.

Cheers angrybird but i wouldn't congratulate me yet lol knowing my luck something will go horribly wrong and no doubt fuck the lot up... hopefully not though lol :)

Well folks ive fucked up. I was in the tent earlier messing around with plugs so my oscillating fan runs at lights out too also went to move co2 bag and boom right on on of the lower buds/branches of crit #1. So ive now got a sample. Ive hung it in my wardrobe on a clothes hook with the fan leaves still attached i will allow it to dry slowly as im sure it will no doubt be extremely harsh. If anyone has any thoughts/opinions please let me know thanks here is the victim.
20161130_143155.jpg
20161130_143209.jpg

Also i must also add a few months ago a company sent me a digital timer controller free of charge to test and review which worked flawlessly then a few weeks later i bought a fan speed controller from them for the exhaust at night but it was not very effective so i sat it by. Now the same company discontinued that speed controller 2 months later and brought out a better model with temperature/humidity sensors and data logging software. I noticed this and queried why if the new model was more effective than the old one as i was slightly dissapointed. They emailed me back 10 minutes later telling me the features of the new unit and telling me this can handle fans of up to 500w which is plenty and have even offered to send me the new one to replace the discontinued model. Im well chuffed they are an excellent company with top notch customer service. I dont think im allowed to add the companys name though and i dont want banned for people thinking i work for them. This was just a pleasent little experience that has now made my day. Even with the bud breakage :(

How would you dry a single bud hook ? Paper bags wont arrive for a few days. Make a tiny cardboard dry box to hang it in or jst trim now and hang in cupboard ?

Cheers angrybird but i wouldn't congratulate me yet lol knowing my luck something will go horribly wrong and no doubt fuck the lot up... hopefully not though lol :)

well, if you believe you will...the only sure thing is ...you will.:hug: Think positive my sweet man..think positive :hug:
shit happens...lolool...trim that baby up...dry it and give us a smoke report...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:
:Namaste: It is a good bad thing, You didn't kill it and it looks like almost ready to smoke anyway :)
think positive :hug:

Cheers lol dont really know how i could show density yet without breaking them open .. but they are just as dense as they look (except that lower bud on L/h side thats fluffy) should hopefully be a good harvest but im positive it will be a nightmare to trim its got loads of sugar leaves etc

well, if you believe you will...the only sure thing is ...you will.:hug: Think positive my sweet man..think positive :hug:

:Namaste: It is a good bad thing, You didn't kill it and it looks like almost ready to smoke anyway :)
think positive :hug:

Yeah they dont have long left now at all flush begins tomorrow for most , im positive just prepared for the worst ... as always lol ;)

Hi guys (and AngryBird lol) , 8 days left till chop ive been doing loads of research throughout this whole grow learning from others/my own mistakes. I will stop feeding them water maybe 4 days before chop and give them 48 hours of darkness as ive heard this has a good few benefits especially with white strains such as : helping degrade chlorophyll and helping with smell/taste it is also supposed to give a quicker dry and cure if they are kept in dry pots the last 3/4 days apparently. There are many opinions for these methods both for and against but the main thing for me would be with helping remove chlorophyll as im sure these buds will need every bit of help they can get they are not overly pungent but do have a nice smell when touched or squeezed lightly especially the widows they will be the best of the bunch for sure. If anyone has any experience of this please share your opinion:) thanks

Back
Top Bottom