SanibelGreen's 600w Pineapple Chunk Grow

Hi SanibelGreen first of all cracking grow so far mate.i see yours have grown tall as well i have one in at moment its 3wks into flower today and it is about 5ft tall i let it veg for 5.1/2 wk
s im growing in coco coir in 7 litre pot i to thought t would get no higher than about 36 inch how wrong i was and i topped it a wk into flower.
As for the plant it self no probs what so ever its a pleasure to grow i have a amnesia lemon in there as well same age they look identical i also have a barneys g13 haze at 5.1/2 wks at flower looking great just finished a g13 its just fin drying going into cure.
Good job so far mate i will follow your grow closely
keep it green POP65

Ya I just think I got some weird phenos, however I think I am going to repeat the grow and top this time, wonder how they will bush out :)

hey s/g found a goldmine of info here i sprouted my seeds in may as my room had a grow going on so i put p/c in 4x4 rockwool cubes & set outdoors. got room empty june 15 & put p/c in the 16th veg. 12 days & turned light 12/12 at that point they literaly went ape-shit im in my 4th hydro grow & never experienced growth like this my light is now on the ceiling & i moved my res. out & sawed the legs off my stand & yesterday once again p/c is growing into my light gonna have to pull out stand & put tub on floor i cant post photos yet i have a thread on another site but think im gonna get established here as you guys got it goin on & im liking what i see there used to be a lot of Deep Water Culture on the other site but not no more its harder 4 me to navigate this site as im semi-computer illiterate gonna have 2 learn as the fellowship you guys have is good & its nice to see folks all work together h.h.

oh yeah 4-got to ask how many days after 12/12 did you see your first real bud ??? this stuff seems slow to bud even my 707 headband showed bud at day 13

Ya I do not know the exact days but when I did see them, it starts to really go into overdrive and grow a lot of buds pretty quick. What nutes are yo using

SG

hey s/g thanks for the reply im using gh-flora-series nutes just removed my stand altogether & got 12'' more room &supercropped while i was at it cant wait until i can post pics here your grow-journal answered a lot of q's for me i really enjoyed it gotta say im a bit envious of all the support the people here have given you & might add youve done a good job got high hopes now it helps to have someone breaking ground ahead of me gotta say these are large unruly plants how many posts do you need before they allow you to post attatchments ???

hey s/g thanks for the reply im using gh-flora-series nutes just removed my stand altogether & got 12'' more room &supercropped while i was at it cant wait until i can post pics here your grow-journal answered a lot of q's for me i really enjoyed it gotta say im a bit envious of all the support the people here have given you & might add youve done a good job got high hopes now it helps to have someone breaking ground ahead of me gotta say these are large unruly plants how many posts do you need before they allow you to post attatchments ???

I think 25? I actually forget however I will look for an answer for you. Yes these plants seem to love to branch off. They do fill in nicely however, reason I would like to top them next grow.

SG

i started 18 of them under 2 1000w. &4x8 e&f a few days ago also 18 707 headband on another 4x8 setup topped the p/c & went 12/12 right off as the p/c literaly exploded when i cut the light back well ill be able to post pics soon i replied to your rocklock question was how i found your journal gonna leave r.i.u. & start posting here this is a vast site & seems to have more & up to date info

Thanks man, glad to have you over here at 420 now then. That's a hell of a setup brother! I can only wish to get mine going that big :cool:

SG

that big set up is a partnership &in a basement at another location & here at home my primary set up is 600w. 3x3 e&f . im using 4x4 r/w blocks sitting on 3'' thick rockwool slab i use drain to waste feeding schedule i flood 1 time a week i mix nutes 2 hrs. in advance & let them areate adjust ph. & flood the rockwool absorbs the nutes i get about 2-1/2 gals drainback which i dilute & feed my clones & seedlings & yard plants . then the res sits empty until next feeding no res. temps or ph fluctuations to worry about we call it ''lazy mans hydro'' i have done 4 grows this way & it suits my lifestyle pretty good [ i have 2 jobs & time gets limited] pics coming soon this is post #29

hey s/g been doing indoor grow about a little over a year now & have to fabricate a lot of my stuff its ever evolving started out in dirt & 400w. budget light from htg. then made a 6 plant Deep Water Culture set up next came 600w. with air cooled reflector & i got a damaged plastic acid tank from work & sawed me a 3x3 tub off one end & drilled a hole for a bilge-pump fitting off an old boat i junked im in my 3rd grow using that set up yesterday i got a 4x4 factory made tub & a 1000w. hps so in gonna have to make my room here at the house bigger to accomodate the upgrade i really like my 600w. set up & might well return to it if the 1000w.dont pay off like i think it will be patient & keep at it youll get where you want to be h.h.

that big set up is a partnership &in a basement at another location & here at home my primary set up is 600w. 3x3 e&f . im using 4x4 r/w blocks sitting on 3'' thick rockwool slab i use drain to waste feeding schedule i flood 1 time a week i mix nutes 2 hrs. in advance & let them areate adjust ph. & flood the rockwool absorbs the nutes i get about 2-1/2 gals drainback which i dilute & feed my clones & seedlings & yard plants . then the res sits empty until next feeding no res. temps or ph fluctuations to worry about we call it ''lazy mans hydro'' i have done 4 grows this way & it suits my lifestyle pretty good [ i have 2 jobs & time gets limited] pics coming soon this is post #29

hey s/g been doing indoor grow about a little over a year now & have to fabricate a lot of my stuff its ever evolving started out in dirt & 400w. budget light from htg. then made a 6 plant Deep Water Culture set up next came 600w. with air cooled reflector & i got a damaged plastic acid tank from work & sawed me a 3x3 tub off one end & drilled a hole for a bilge-pump fitting off an old boat i junked im in my 3rd grow using that set up yesterday i got a 4x4 factory made tub & a 1000w. hps so in gonna have to make my room here at the house bigger to accomodate the upgrade i really like my 600w. set up & might well return to it if the 1000w.dont pay off like i think it will be patient & keep at it youll get where you want to be h.h.

Liking all the info man but like you said, pictures would tell the story of this place because it seems like you have a toy store in your basement :) :cool:

SG

i cant figure out what im doing wrong i sent message to moderator yesterday but in lower right corner where it says posting rules it still says i may not post attatchments

Back
Top Bottom