Sax's G13 & Bruce Banner Autoflower Run

Slingbladesax

G13 and Bruce Banner autoflowers, maybe a 3rd Blue City Diesel to come if it germinates.
Seeds from i49 seed bank Canadian division
Root farm hydro potting mix soil.
3 gallon fabric pots.
HLG 135 watt quantum board.
20190618_171041.jpg

Hey Sax! :ciao:
Love the lil' setup! Nice genetics. Looking forward to follow your grow show! :passitleft:
See ya around :Namaste: Happy growing

Hey Sax! :ciao:
Love the lil' setup! Nice genetics. Looking forward to follow your grow show! :passitleft:
See ya around :Namaste: Happy growing
Thanks brothern! I will be transplanting into 3 gallon fabric pots when the time comes.
The g13 and Bruce Banner had tap roots about 2 days into germination and I'm on day 5 of germination of my 1 blue city diesel seed I got but it's not doing anything yet. Hopefully that bean cracks open sooner then later but I'm doubtful :(

Am coming along for the ride fella!
Any news on that blie city diesel?

Am coming along for the ride fella!
Any news on that blie city diesel?
Thanks for following this run @WankirA !
Unfortunately it's still not cracked open, I'm doubtful it will germinate which sucks it's the one I was looking forward to growing the most.
But the genetics in the Bruce banner and G13 are awesome. I will be starting 3 more autos when im half way through this run. There will be many updates to come!

The pair you have are still power houses, so dont be too disheartened.
Looking through Leafy for info (i assume its reputable!?) and the G13 n BB are crackers.

Btw i'm a cheeky sod, so might have pushed for a freebie. IF the 'purchase' fails, I'd at least let them know.
Gave my guy an hourable mention in my journal 'cause seeds he gave me went from packets to 2 inches tall in 7 days, was amazed they are so responsive, but if they failed i'd have told him.
I figure they would want to know if they have duffers in case its a 'thing' with a supplier....
Looking forward to seeing them grow up..
Cheers S
W

The pair you have are still power houses, so dont be too disheartened.
Looking through Leafy for info (i assume its reputable!?) and the G13 n BB are crackers.

Btw i'm a cheeky sod, so might have pushed for a freebie. IF the 'purchase' fails, I'd at least let them know.
Gave my guy an hourable mention in my journal 'cause seeds he gave me went from packets to 2 inches tall in 7 days, was amazed they are so responsive, but if they failed i'd have told him.
I figure they would want to know if they have duffers in case its a 'thing' with a supplier....
Looking forward to seeing them grow up..
Cheers S
W
Thanks brother, yeah I let them know through my review, it's the first seed I ever got from i49 that did not germinate.
Leafly is a good one for sure, I always consult 420magazine.com for general consensus on growing. I'm glad your following along on my grow, the bride banner and g13 are supposed to be fast flowering and heavy yields with high thc %'s. I will have some more pics posted today real soon!

Day 9
The girls are a bit concerning looking but I would your guys opinion. I don't think I'm over watering them, I've only watered when I first planted the seeds and then once more about 3 days ago. Leads just seem a bit droopy and maybe a bit lighter green then usual but maybe in overthinking it... my rh is at a steady 60% and temp is 22 Celsius. Ph is between 6 and 7.
20190626_194033.jpg
20190626_194048.jpg
20190626_194117.jpg
20190626_194128.jpg

The girls are a bit concerning looking but I would your guys opinion. I don't think I'm over watering them, I've only watered when I first planted the seeds and then once more about 3 days ago. Leads just seem a bit droopy and maybe a bit lighter green then usual but maybe in overthinking it... my rh is at a steady 60% and temp is 22 Celsius. Ph is between 6 and 7.
Maybe the wrong person to answer but i think you are an over protective parent. Maybe your rh is a smidge high but dont see any issue with them at the moment. Perhaps a more seasoned farmer can assuage your fears (or validate if im too green?).
Early days and sometimes we look for trouble.

Your probably right @WankirA , I worry about suttle little things in the seedling stage, I find this is the hardest part of the entire grow.

Day 8
So here we are about 8 days since they broke soil. I feel like the growth is really slow on these 2. Should I have more leafs by now or what? I don't think I'm overwatering because I have no yellowing yet on the seedling leafs or others but I just feel like they should be growing faster then this especially sincethey are fast flowering autos.
What y'all think?
20190627_164252.jpg
20190627_164255.jpg

Day 10
Decided to start two more G13's and another Bruce Banner. So a total of three G13's and two Bruce Banners.
The two that are on day 10 still have such slow growth. Just gave them some water with 1/4 dose of nutrients today to try and get things moving faster. Not sure why the growth is so slow on these first 2.
20190630_100830.jpg
20190630_100820.jpg
20190630_100825.jpg

Gonna start getting busy in that space @Slingbladesax
Think you still worrying too much, my grow is at 1 day newer than your but more or less the same, dont sweat the odds that they should be, they are still looking healthy so let them be.

For ref though, the 2nd node is being created so a stretch prolly in order shortly.

Relax - patience is key.
:thumb:

:woohoo: Its a girl!
:welcome: little one.

Day 20

So bad news... turns out I have fungus gnats in the bag of soil I purchased (root farm hydro potting mix) from home depot.
Soooooo growth is slow... I think the little fuckers definately got me good but I purchased some organic 3 in 1 neem oil spray today and it seems to kill them instantly.
More updates to come
20190709_170602.jpg
20190709_170607.jpg

Hey man! :ganjamon: sorry to hear about the gnats, they're a damn pain in the ass! Good job on catching them early, they can take your grow space up real quick.
Neem does the job! Add a little into your next watering too, to ensure you're killing their larvae in the soil too :passitleft: When they're gone - keep doing a preventative spray once a week or so and they'll stay away.

Back
Top Bottom