SBG's First Grow Cabinet Under CFLs (Wish Me Luck)

Nice. out of how many plants and gallon size. Where these from the scrog?

3 plants and one gallon pots. these where not a Vscrog grow thats the one I just started.

We will see how this one does 5 Gallon homemade eco-felt pots and Vscrog.

MG_1601.jpg
MG_1653.jpg

Congrats on the harvest buddy!!! Almost 2 ounces is awesome for the first one :) And that stuff is so frosty +reps man, that looks like some amazing smoke

Ok, considering the first grow inside where clones off my Sun deck plant the quality of the inside grow knocks the socks off the outside grow. I am now sure Laughing Buddha is going to be just indoors, her flowering time is way to long for the West Coast thing.

Awesome. can't wait to see how much you pull out the 2nd run. I have been considering doing a similar setup like your two ladies/ bigger container. but do to my genetic limitation, I have to keep clone going and I can't veg for more than 4 weeks so I keep moving then and harvesting every 30ish days. But if you pull a pound out of this I might be considering changing methods. best wishes mate.

Awesome. can't wait to see how much you pull out the 2nd run. I have been considering doing a similar setup like your two ladies/ bigger container. but do to my genetic limitation, I have to keep clone going and I can't veg for more than 4 weeks so I keep moving then and harvesting every 30ish days. But if you pull a pound out of this I might be considering changing methods. best wishes mate.

Can't see that happening anytime soon

" you can do it! You can grow a poun!" what's nutes you're using and what regimen.

General Organics, Grow 5ml, Bloom 5ml, Cal/Mag 3ml, Bio/Marine 5ml. and this time I will add. Bloom Booster all Mixed in 1/2 gal - 2L jugs. I have choosen this method not to adjust ph of the solution because it naturally lowers by 2 points when added to my water seems to be working well. I was watering once with Ph'd water and then twice with the nutes and then back to water. this time around I feed this mix everytime.

Here's a video by Perfect Garden explaining it if yah like
General Organics Biothrive Grow - YouTube

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

3 plants and one gallon pots. these where not a Vscrog grow thats the one I just started.

We will see how this one does 5 Gallon homemade eco-felt pots and Vscrog.

MG_1601.jpg
MG_1653.jpg

Very resourceful you are. Homemade pots and a vscrog good stuff. Hows it going sorry I havent been around I didnt forget you or anything. I havent been feeling my best and so havent really been visiting anyones journals. Where I used to clear the journals with new posts everyday I have just let them sit. But im back or trying to be here more. You are doing really good though. Take care

Hey Joe nice to see out an about the journals. things are do just fine for now started my second journal and somewhere along the line a seem to have started a mainline on one of my clones. I saw yours go through all that training for a guy to show up, that just ain't right or fair. Hope things are getting better and see yah aroung.

Sure thing I was just about to log off to go play madden in the tourney i mentioned in my journal but I am more then happy to help.

Back
Top Bottom