Second Auto Grow

Update jack47 D day

Placed jack in the dark 2 days ago and have just finished it's chop and trim.Far from the dense buds from the last grow but nice and frosty coated with a nice lemon/citrus smell.I recon it's only going to end up with around 35gram dry but gunna be damn tasty:)
image34147.jpg

Bella has now both 300 reflectors on her and is looking a bit ragged but still shooting pistols but no swelling yet.Will start her flush from here out.Will try and get a decent photo of her tomorrow on watering day.Cheers

Got a spare 10min this arv so photo time for bella,showing some heat damage but the next week or so looks like it's going to be a bit cooler.Still will be giving her canna boost at 4mlpl till the end and since upping the boost she has really fattened up.Think I stopped the cal/mag to soon as well as it looks like she has a mag deff but was expecting her to be finished around now
image34148.jpg

image34149.jpg

Congrats on the harvest man :thumb:
Sure it'll make up fir in taste what it lacks in the weight, hopefully potency is real nice.
And damn that Bella just doesn't want to stop does she haha
Heats been rough and now the cooler days, just took my led out but I can probably use it for the next drew days if wanted haha
Way to unpredictable atm the weather nd temps.

Anyways hope Bella goes well and harvest will come out good, when eve that might be haahaa :)

Jack is now curing:) pretty surprised that it weighed in at 55grams and all hard little buds
Bella is still at least another week away I recon,trich's are still 50/50 clear/cloudy and still throwing out good pistol growth with wierd foxtailing comming from the sides of buds.The calyx still havnt fully swollen and it's buds are allready the fattest buds I've grown so far.I worked out it will be 84 days in 1 more week which is 20 days more than breeders estimate and it could go even longer maybe.Ill chuck up a photo tomorrow of bella when I give it another flush.
Here's jack now
image34314.jpg

Cheers spart,was bummed at how she was growing to start with but now pretty stoked how frosty covered they are:)
Pic of bella now before her flush.Pretty sure she will finish by next weeks end as she seems to fill in abit more every day.She really is only a small girl(less than 2ft) but recon she is going to top my tallest Sweet tooth with weight(fingers crossed)
image34329.jpg

Done a qwiso with the trimmings from my last grow to get a mix of sativa and indica feel and planning on turning this into Ejuice.This was only 1 rinse using frozen products and strained through 500micron mesh then froze the liquid again and filtered through coffee filters and then fan evaporated.Its a nice clean golden color and hopefully my plan will work:)
image34330.jpg

Cheers

:welldone: on the oil mate looks delicious I got me a vape myself the wife hates when i actually smoke buds but i hate when i don't have my meds so some compromise was reached. I vape it then make butter :p Haven't tried to make BHO yet but was thinking about it the other day.

:goodjob: On the sweet tooth as well she's a real looker and is packing on the pounds. Loving how she's still able to hold herself up shows that you've got your system working perfectly.

Cheers bud,this girl is an ak47 cross and the sweet tooth was from my first grow which grew to 1.2m tall.
I've got a herp vaporizer but find it's a bit of a pain to medicate discreetly and without anyone knowing I'm missing so hoping ejuice will make it more simpler for me as I've been vaping for over 2 years now and when I use my herb pipe it tears my throat up not begin used to smoking.Going to be a bummer when this grow is over and having to wait till the weather cools down again but at least I'm saughted this year:)

The one I got has a water bubbler attachment it's pretty cool almost like a vape bong, has a bluetooth connection app thing to control the temp as well and it's portable I'll pm you the link to it. Not that expensive either have the price of a Crafty or mighty.

Well done man, those bids look like they turned out awesome and Bella looks like she's really put some weight on since I was last on here. Doing well man, can't wait to see how the difference in yeild turns out between them :thumb:

Its funny what you said up further spart, vaping must be the future, my mrs hates when I smoke and has told me I can't buy anymore pipes just vapes haha

Update day 83 for bella
Today I have chopped all her fan leaves off and she is now in the dark for the next 48hrs.Im hoping from this abuse she will throw out more sugar before the chop.Her hight is 62cm and buds are nice and solid with around 70 brown pistols with a little amount of new growth.Trich's are mostly cloudy with a small amount clearish on new growth and around 5-10% amber on the older sugar leaves?I'm not going to get to much trim of her but there's a few light fluffy buds down deep to turn into oil.
image34439.jpg

Cheers

Final update
Bella got the chop last Thursday but if weather was more cooler I recon she could have gone at least another week as the fattening still had a bit to go.Doing the complete fan leave cut off 2 days before chop Deffinatley made her throw out more crystals and under torch light it shimmered which was good as she only had a light covering before that.After 4 days I recon it was pretty close to go into the jar but I left it one more day to play it safe but it seemed to dry out more than I was expecting in that 24hrs but should have enough moisture left in it for a decent cure.Final weight was 69grams which is less than I was expecting but secondary buds didn't have time to fatten up properly but combined I'll have enough to cover me till I can start again.Cheers
image34601.jpg

image34602.jpg

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom