Second Auto Grow

Never grown with clf before but cool tube hps is Deffinatley been playing on my mind but my thaughts of more smaller LEDs verse 1 hps would get better coverage.My next grow will make up my mind as I also think less plants won't actually lead to smaller yields but will find that out over the next 10 or so weeks.Ive got a plan over the off season for my room to make my space bigger to try and drop temps but keep the grow(light)area the same so not to concentrate the heat in the same erea as the light coverage

Im using a mars hydro 300w 130w in real terms lol. I dont think its a reflector series I think its 48 × 5w leds. Only in a just shy of 3 × 3 foot tent so space and heat could soon be a problem. Im going to try and stick with led lights if I can to keep electricity use and temps down I would consider adding something else if I have to.

My plan is to start with one light for early veg and add another one if all is going well for flowering.

I also have 4 × 10w daylight white cree leds I could add if they are any use. Along with 4 × blue led strips down the corner poles for added light in the darker areas.

And that answers my questions on fans on 24/7 I guess thanks

Im using a mars hydro 300w 130w in real terms lol. I dont think its a reflector series I think its 48 × 5w leds. Only in a just shy of 3 × 3 foot tent so space and heat could soon be a problem. Im going to try and stick with led lights if I can to keep electricity use and temps down I would consider adding something else if I have to.

My plan is to start with one light for early veg and add another one if all is going well for flowering.

I also have 4 × 10w daylight white cree leds I could add if they are any use. Along with 4 × blue led strips down the corner poles for added light in the darker areas.

And that answers my questions on fans on 24/7 I guess thanks

Here's a link to my newbie thread
First Time Grower

The remaining 3 flowering plants still shooting new pistols(sparsely) and trich's still not showing any amber but they are all fully yellow fans and removing a big handful every day that come away just by touching them.Thaught for sure at least 2 of them would be hanging to dry by now.Buds still look healthy though so will continue to check daily as they Surley are close but don't want to pull to early.Hears a pic of what all the buds are looking like
image30570.jpg

Super frosty and awsome smells comming from them.Cheers

Day 75 and NL and CJ have come down.Will chuck up pics after some drying but gotta say I'm pretty impressed on how these came out.Very little trim to speak of and very dense heavy little nugs.WE still has at least 5 days to go I recon but it's pretty root bound so it's hard to keep the water up to it.Will add the last 2 auto's in this thread I recon in a couple days now there getting a little size to them and planning a fim on both of them after the way NL turned out.Cheers

Last update for the finish lot
WE got the chop yesterday and NL and CJ have gone into jars,so now just the 47's to go.So far I havnt fimmed or topped but just bent the tops down to get some light to under growth.1 of them showed sex at 11 days while the other is just about to.They both are looking great but the heat here is on the way up so I hope this strain is pretty heat forgiving as it's only going to get hotter and so far the only nutes added are cal/mag at .25mlpl but veg nutes will be started next water.I will be trying feed/water/water/feed this grow to try and fix the problems I seem to run into after around week 7 the last 2 grows.Ill add picks tomorrow when hopefully have more time.Cheers

Introducing la bella afroditia at around 18 days
image31116.jpg

image31114.jpg

And jack 47 at around the same age
image31117.jpg

image31115.jpg

I've decided not to fim or top and just LST them while in veg to try and get side branches around the same height as centre cola and with just the 2 plants will give me plenty of room to open them up when flowering.They are allready showing slight signs of heat stress but that's gunna be the name of the game this whole grow but I'm hoping I can keep it to a minimal at least for a while:) First feed will be Friday and hopefully for once I can keep them prime till the finish.Cheers

Just done some weights and NL surprised me with 81grams from a 2ft plant:)
CJ came in at 44grams which isn't bad after the single node threw a big spanner in its grow
SS was 36grams of a leafy but sticky mess
WE is still drying so will update that in 4-5 more days but expecting around 60-70grams
So my goal is with these last 2 plants to come close to the combined weight from these 4 plants which may be a big ask but everyone needs a goal right:)

Small update
Bella has just shot her first hairs but still waiting for the stretch to open her up for better light.Thaught she looked a bit off so watered today to get some run off for the first time and while ph was at 5.8 the EC was 2.8 after giving them only 1 feed so far at 1EC.Seems wierd since there is no burn and ph is good,will do a small flush next water to rinse some out
image31432.jpg

Jack47 looks like it's going into per flower mode any day so I'm thinking this may be the baby of the 2 but so far it has a nice even/open canopy and looks plenty healthy,I'm going to keep up with veg nutes the first couple weeks with this one to make sure there's enought N in it to get through to the end
image31431.jpg

Cheers

I'll be away for the next 4-5 days so I'll update now that jack has gone into pre flower whilst bella seems to be another 5-7 days away I recon.Next water I'll release jack from it's strings and let her go on it's way and prob add another 96x3 reflector so each plant has 1 light to grow under.Bella seems to be dragging it's feet and has a very simular look to a sweet tooth from my first journal that reached 1.2M so while not expecting to much from this grow(yea right) I'm hoping for at least 5 oz from the 2 but the heat might play a big factor in the end game and bella is showing some simular trates to a semi hermi plant which I once grew(bottom sex node which was neigther male or female) but let's wait and see:) cheers

Hey there,I havnt forgotten about this grow,temps have been steady at 25degC and runnoff is at 6ph and EC of 1.4-1.6 which still has me confused as I've still only fed 3 times at Quarter strength with water/water in between.Ive started jack on flora nutes today as it's gone through its stretch and looking good.Bella is only now going into flower and will be starching over the next week but is showing real promise to be a good producer with its branches growing branches being in veg for that extra week.Will chuck up some pics tomorrow when I finally have a small bit of spare time:)
Final weight update from last girls is WE at 64grams but must add if you are after a flower that knocks you on ya arse but more cerebral than body give critical jack a try,all I can say is wow:ganjamon: great for relaxation and a real feel good med if you are after a pick me up

Got time for some pics today:)
First is jack,I'm amazed on how quick it's stretch went but I let her leash off a little to early and main stem has out grown the other branches.This one doesn't look to be as indica dom compared to bella but at least it's opened itself up real nice and all bud sites have good light
image32191.jpg

Next is bella,It's about to explode and looks like it's going to be a lot bushier than jack and going to be a pain to keep bud sites shade free.This plant is very indica dom with big fat fans and dark green color.Both these seem to like less feed than the other auto's I've grown so far but no major burns so far so taking a slower feeding schedule with these for now
image32192.jpg

image32193.jpg

Looks awesome man :thumb:
They both look very different which is always cool to see, Bella looks awesome but if jacks buds form well it will be an even contest as to which I like the look of more out of the two.

Doesn't matter, they're looking good and healthy and that's what matters :)

Quick update.Was away for 3 days and when I watered when I got home(just in time) ph was good but EC was at 2.8.This has got me stuffed how it's so high so I watered 20L straight ph'ed water between them to get the EC reading down to 1.4 so now I hope it doesn't just climb again.now pics
Jack has grown into quite a big plant and if it's buds all join up and fill in it should be a cracker
image32524.jpg

Now bella,showing good start to flower but stretch hasn't gone into overdrive like ide hoped but plenty nice bud sites
image32525.jpg

Cheers

Another update since flush
EC levels are finally down to around 1-1.2 and ph at 6-6.2.Im feeding flora nutes at 1.2 then .6 next water feed and giving 10-15% run off.
Adding cal/mag at 1mlpl then .5mlpl next water along with drip clean .1mlpl/boost 2mlpl and trying pk13/14 at .5mlpl every second water for the next couple weeks to try and help weight gain on jack.Its starting to heat up here now through the day but still nice most of lights on time so average tems are 25-27 lights on and a little less lights off.Im not keeping track of how old the plants are this time and just going to go by how they are looking and trich condition to tell when it's time but my guess would be around maybe day 40ish. Now pics
Jack
image32845.jpg

Starting to fill up but hopefully a lot more to go yet
Bella
image32846.jpg

Short and stocky but bud structure is looking nice
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom