Second Auto Grow

Just a small update,NL,WE and CJ seemed to have stopped feeding ATM as there EC run off is at 1.6 and not dropping,not locked out and ph is still good so just watering with boost from here out.Here's a pic of what NL's buds all look like up close
image29474.jpg

End week 8 update
Temps have been good at around 24-26 lights on and 20-22degC lights off.humidity around 60-65%
Ph run off has dropped to 5.7-5.9 with EC of 1.2-1.4 but only straight water with drip clean .1mlpl and boost 2ml with EC .2-4 going in so might be time for a full flush but will continue to do straight water for the next week as I've read peat doesn't do well with full flushes and there's not a lot of time left till finish.
NL photo.Fraken luv this plant nice even canopy of good packed buds and glistening in sugar
image29551.jpg

CJ,while still a freaky plant with not a lot of buds,what's there is going to be quality
image29552.jpg

SS,finally starting to throw out some dark purples in the buds and while it's pretty foxtail bud it's actually coated in sugar(even the water leaves)
image29553.jpg

WE,this girl is still got a fair bit of time to go and showing good promise to be a real nice yielding plant.Tying it's side branches out has really helped to gain good size to its branch buds
image29554.jpg

Cheers and have a great weekend

Running into some dramas with 3 of the 4 plants,while I Thaught they were getting close they all have started to shoot a heap of new pistols and trich's arn't getting any more cloudy but still have a fair amount of clear.The trouble is that all the fan leaves are pretty yellow like they are getting ready.Ph run off is between 5.6-5.8 and EC 1.2-1.4.The buds themselves are still looking good but don't no for how much longer.Any suggestions what to do?

OK it looks as though going to smaller pots has shortened the grow for at least CJ,fan leaves have pretty much been sucked dry of all nutes and even though the ph is good it's stopped taking any nutes for the last 10 or so days.NL is also on it's way as well as SS but probably last another week (a bit less for NL maybe) while WE still has around 2 weeks I recon.CJ will be getting the chop in the next couple days and while it'll be a quality smoke the yield will only reach around 20grams.I have sprouted 2 different auto ak47 crosses to try and make up the loss I was expecting from this grow and having 4x4 for 2 plants should let me do a lot more training to get the best out of them.Will put up a pic update when the chop happens.Cheers

End week 9 update
Yellowing is happening everywhere but still not going into buds which is good and all plants have a purple hue to the buds from the cold snap we've had lately.Ph run off is still good but still no nute take up so all are on a water diet with .2mlpl canna boost till the end
Lights on temps are 22-25degC and lights off 18-20degC.RH is 35-50
I'll be waiting for the start of ambers to show before the cut or if the yellowing starts on the sugar leaves.trich's are all still a mix of cloudy and cleanish ATM
NL
image29933.jpg

CJ
image29934.jpg

SS
image29935.jpg

WE
image29936.jpg

Cheers

Looking good mate :thumb: they all look like they will be nice but they will all be very different looking buds, isn't the purple awesome, nearly all my last few got the nice colours in, one I thought was green but once you chopped it up you could see purple calyxes scattered throughout :)
As for your leaf situation I think you've got abit to go before its time to worry

Yea as long as they can hold out at least another week I'll be happy as all but WE should be close to ready.They all have totally different looking buds but not real happy with the SS as the others are nice and dense but she has pretty open buds with a fair amount of leaf mixed in them.I hope it's just a freaky plant and my other beans will grow the way my orig SS used to.Im honestly thinking of doing a whole room of just NL next year if all vision seeds NL strain is like this one:)

Just found... Subbed!

Day 70
First up SS has had the chop today,all cloudy trich's but crap loose leafy bud but at least it has a nice skunks smell
All plants are still on straight ph'ed water with canna boost 4ml over the last week and all have just about used up any nutes left in the soil and water leaves.Trich's are all cloudy with hardly any amber on all plants but through the week all girls will most likely get the chop
NL:still a little new pistol growth and probably will be the last one to come down
image30365.jpg

CJ most likely come down tomorrow and has the most solid nugs I've ever grown
image30366.jpg

Last is WE:While still got plenty new pistol growth the trich's on her are the most cloudy so will let her go until I see around 10% amber
image30367.jpg

No pics of SS and don't no if I'll even bother chucking another bean of this again
Cheers

Looking very nice hope my first attempt comes out something like this. Also using leds and auto seeds. Did you do anything regarding co2 or was it just natural?

Cheers mate,I didn't use any co2.I run my extraction fan 24/7 so in my 4x4 space I would recon it would be sucked out to fast to make any real difference.I really like auto's but seem to get more freak plants than I used to with regs but fast turn arounds suits me with the limited time I'm able to grow.Cheers

At the moment I'm trying to figure out what to expect with autos and leds I'm doing similar to you and using a variety of strains.

I'm using an even smaller grow space so I might have similar issues (talking of which how did the 4×4 space do with 4 plants?) if I look into co2 but I'm unsure weather or not to run fans 24/7 or just in light on periods. I was thinking of one of those co2 generator bags.

Seeing progress like yours gives me a little more confidence in the auto and led combo which is still a new concept to me. Keep up the good work and I hope it smokes as well as it looks.

^^^^ this
During late flower the smell is hard to hide so 24/7 is a must unless you live remote.4 plants is about the limit for my 4x4 but I need to rotate daily to get more even bud growth.Another 2 150W reflectors in there would give it full coverage but the extra heat by adding that would make it to hard to control.After this week I'll have just 2 auto's in there and am going to just run the 2 300W reflectors but train and open them up as much as I can to see what I can get from these LEDs.So far I love LEDs,the last grow was as good/if not better quality smoke wise that I've tried and this lot look even better:) What brand led are you growing with?

Back
Top Bottom