Second Auto Grow

I'm hoping so,this will be my last grow for another 5 months till the weather lets me again so every gram counts:)

I know what you mean, I'm going to be doing outdoor but the next indoor harvest will be all I have till the outdoors finish up which yeah is about when the weather will allow the indoor again haha
Take it your not doing anything outdoor then?

Would be good to have a house with a nice basement/cellar, that way it would be easy to go indoor all year round :)

Yeah I didn't even think about, rough as haha
Well that's alright if you've had thaat goal and nearly achieved it, real good news.
How much do you think you need to outlast the summer months?

I only go through around an oz a month for what I need but so far around half of what I've grown has gone to oils for my mum so I recon even if I end up with 3 oz from this Ill make it(just).Ive got around 5 months till start so really it's around 8 months from the end of this till I'll get something to smoke again and after having buds harvest at the right time for me I don't think I could go back to what's available on the street

Update day 50ish
First jack still getting feeds at EC of 1.2 then next feed at .6.uped boost to 3mlpl every water and as of now cal/mag nil.ph of 5.9-6 run off of 6.Thinking that this will be over in 2-3 more weeks so another 2 more feeds then going on straight ph'ed water till the end.Starting to fill out nicely but pistol browning has started and has that smell when it's getting riper
image33190.jpg

Now bella,feeds the same as jack and ph runoff is at 5.8-6.They both have had 4 light feeds of pk13/14 over the last few weeks and bella will get 1 more next feed.She still has at least another 4weeks left in her and buds are filling in very nice and looking a lot like NL from my last grow.
image33191.jpg

Pretty happy with the way this grow has gone so far but from now on I'll be giving the canna terra a bigger flush from start as the EC should never have been so high after the first month with a very light feed sked that I was on.My waterings are every second day and 6L between both with around 800ml run off each time each pot.Cheers

Small update,before water/feeding the girls today I gave jack a good looking over under the scope and my 2-3 weeks away is now 5-7days.Trich's are all cloudy/milky with around 1% amber on sugar leaves so flushing now till cut day?New pistol growth is very sparse which is a little disappointing but guessing the high EC readings at start of flower really threw it out as it looks to of had real potential to be a good yielding plant.Bella is still looking like another 4 weeks away so after jack leaves the tent I'll double up the lighting on bella to give her a good run home.Cheers

Update round week 9
First is jack,started her flush around 3 waters ago and that seems to have kicked her back to life,alot of new pistol growth and trich's havnt got any more amber,I didn't give her a proper flush but just started on ph'ed water with 3mlpl of canna boost so run off still has a EC of 1.If pistol growth still appears over the next few days I'll add nutes back into her water whilst keeping an eye out for finishing
image33590.jpg

Next is bella
Still has a lot of new growth and no sign of pistol browning,trich covering is now kicking into gear but leaf tips are browning so have given straight water the last 2 waterings and will go back to light feed next water.Both plants have got a steady 5.8-6 ph run off with the same going in
image33591.jpg

Pretty happy with the way this girl is growing and by the looks I'll should at least get my target to keep me going till after the summer months for my next lot.Cheers

I'd say some of those buds look like they will have some good density to em, awesome job man at a real mouth warering stage now haha :thumb:

Jack seems to be pretty thin on the buds but what's there will be pretty potent I recon but bella has a real nice structure and nice tight fat buds:)

Update close to day 70 I recon
Jack has had I light feed in the last week but now is on a straight water diet.Still showing a small amount of new pistol growth but trich's are all milky with the start of amber so harvest time is Deffinatley this week
image33845.jpg

Now bella: a small amount of pistol die off has started but still shooting heaps of new pistols along with a good amount of frosting.Still being feed at EC of .8-1 of flora nutes with bloom at 4mlpl with straight water between feeds.This one isn't as heat tolerant as jack and showing heat stress on all its fans.Trich's are still clear and buds fattening every day.I recon she is still at least another 2 weeks away at least so will continue feeds for another week and check if it's time to start the flush.PH is still good on both girls but heat is starting to be a real factor now but at least the humidity has stayed away so far.Gave bella a bit of a defol today to open lighting up for lower buds and allow better airflow to help keep her cooler.
image33846.jpg

Cheers

They're looking good mate :thumb:
Hear what your saying with the heat, checked my weather again and temps are already cranking over the 30 mark.
Rough time for us Aussie indoor growers.

I wonder if Bella not liking the heat compared to the jack is because she's a lot more indica looking. Could be and would make sense why my blueberrys not exactly liking the heat atm when its indica dom aswell.

Glad your abit closer to harvest then me man, can't wait to see how harvest will turn out :)

Yea you could be right about the indica tolerating the heat better and being taller and not bushy would let it cool better.I knew I'd be cutting it close with the finish of this grow with the heat but it looks like it's going to really start to kick it up a notch in the next week when it's allready pretty hot.At least It's nearly at the end and I can remove a light in the next few days instead of increasing the light for bella so that should drop temps by maybe 2degC.I hope the temps drop a bit for you soon to get your blue finished as she looks like she's gunna be a cracker:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom