Cylob's - Indoor - CK White Cookies - Grow Journal - 2016

day 132

still in veg, but not for long...

PRINCESS
20160827_235827.jpg

CAMILLE
20160827_235834.jpg

and here's 2 shots of PEARLS, who is almost done!!

20160827_235957.jpg

20160828_000203.jpg

Great job here cylob! You are killing it for being a new grower. I see great things in your future!

thank you so much shiggityflip!

i am a big fan of your work too.

can i just say how awesome it is that you spread big love on the forums too!!
many of the grows i read before i took the plunge here had kind words of encouragement
and knowledge from you and that is just amazing. :)

:cheer:

:high-five:

thanks masonman!!

glad you checked in and checked the girls out.

please come back and check in again...like so many here, the bug got me
and i added to the tent to pass some time!! so what started as 2 CK white cookies
turned into 2 WC called PRINCESS and CAMILLE plus DIAMONDS and PEARLS nested
inside of them.

this turned out to be awesome as i got to try topping, fimming, LST and a few other little
techniques along the way. now PRINCESS and CAMILLE are 133 days old and really looking
good. these autos made pretty huge buds, so i can only hope that my good fortune continues
when the 2 white cookies get the 12/12 flip!

thanks masonman!!

glad you checked in and checked the girls out.

please come back and check in again...like so many here, the bug got me
and i added to the tent to pass some time!! so what started as 2 CK white cookies
turned into 2 WC called PRINCESS and CAMILLE plus DIAMONDS and PEARLS nested
inside of them.

this turned out to be awesome as i got to try topping, fimming, LST and a few other little
techniques along the way. now PRINCESS and CAMILLE are 133 days old and really looking
good. these autos made pretty huge buds, so i can only hope that my good fortune continues
when the 2 white cookies get the 12/12 flip!

Well, with Shigs around for guidance, you're gonna nail it.

I started to read from the beginning, and I was impressed that you took to the wet/dry watering technique right from the start. I had a hard time doing it, because I just wanted to see her grow into a lush bush as fast as possible. Now I want to install a window on the side of my pot so I can peek at her naughty bits without yanking her out of the pot... lol

Now I got to go back and finish catching up...

Hi Cylob!

I found you in Shiggitys journal. Your plants look awesome! If I can help in any way I will but it looks like you have it dialed in pretty good. I am on my 1st and second grow, it looks like we started at about the same time. I can't say from experience yet but you may want to look into doc buds high Brix Kit. Shiggity and Masonman and others see some amazing results which I hope to get too once I get started. If you do try the kit, you can toss the ph meters as they're not needed.

I'll be watching your grow going forward. Keep up the good work!

Rock on!

:theband:

Hi Cylob, I finally had a chance to read up on the journal. Your princess is fabulous, and so is Camille. How long have they been vegging for? My average NLAs were about 6 weeks veg. They look like they're going to be quite impressive Colas. You've done well young Jedi, soon your training will be complete. But only with the aid of the community will an assured harvest of bountiful buds be realized. Good luck Cylob, we'll be watching.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Yay it's like a party of some super knowledgeable peeps. Snid is a heavy hitter so it's awesome to have him along. Ween, hook, and Mason are no small potatoes either just go look at their journals! The more journals you follow the faster you're knowledge will increase. A man learns from his mistakes. A truly wise man learns from others mistakes too!

We're gonna end up seducing him to the High-Brix side of the force...

thanks so much to everyone for all the kinds words!!

it's great to have this vast wealth of knowledge and experience to guide me home on this grow/journal.
so very exciting!

snid, in answer to your question. PRINCESS & CAMILLE have been going for 139 days!! how sweet is that?!
they are massive and i can hardly wait to give the tent a nice clean when DIAMONDS leaves in a week or so
and then switch to 12/12 for that sweet ride home. they are going to be massive and i am excited to get
them tied nicely so they can all get the max power of the lights.

mr. krip, big thanks to you! i have the plan for my drying box and i only need a couple more small bits.
when it's done, i will post a pic on your original thread.

i hope all of you had a superb weekend.

:volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom