TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

420-magazine-mobile776281178.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1491313876.jpg

Today is flowering day 46...they're really starting to smell, I mean big time! Glad I live in the country and neighbors are few and far between haha

I hear that..i worry about the smell myself. .im not in the country but my filter works preety well if i dont have the ehxaust fan on high..things looking good..i just started 12/12 on mine..hey have you ever grown dark devil..was wondering. .thinking of getting some..buds look real bad ass..i want blueberry too..

Oldschool64 you'll be mad at me ;) I'm in Bristol this morning, here for the race! I'll try and go easy on the corona, got me three joints in my cigarette pack...should be a hell of a day! I'll post pics...y'all keep it green

Yea man..maybe we can barter..i just won twenty seeds from crop king.probally get 28..with the extras they send. Let me know dude..
Haven't grown any dark devil oldschool but have a couple in the mail lol ;) if I get freebies I'll shout at you!

Got the day off, so I'll take all the girls out one by one and post some new pics today...hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom