TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Go Heels!

I love this shot.

IMG_20160404_141525.jpg

Everyone tune in to TBS and watch the tarheels take it home tonight!! Game starts in 5 mins....I'll supply the high :joint:

I'm sure in a few months I'll say it was a great game, but right now, f*ck it.......

So its been a rough day for us tarheels fans...but at the end of the day "you win some, you lose some" so on to a more positive note... I got in ffrom work early today so I took a dozen clones from my mother plants and got em sitting on a heat pad with 23w cfl over them. I took 6 white cookies, and 6 xj-13...I have a friend that might be wanting a few and the others will be outdoor ladies! Pics will be up soon

Also took a cutting from a Japanese maple a friend has ;) they're really cool and I'd like to be able to keep him/her in the house, I'm actually obsessed with plants... Not only cannabis plants lol I have a shit ton of cactus and a year and half old avocado that I love dearly lol

Ordered myself another light... The Mars hydro 144 reflector series, it has 5w diodes where as my others only has 3w diodes. So 144 5w diodes...where as my other three mars hydro's have only have 60 3w diodes each. I'm curious to see the temperature and penetration difference with the new one! Should have it by this time next week
Screenshot_2016-04-06-15-02-36.png

Great choice..i have 2 of those. You see what they do for me..very nice lights..they kick ass..
Ordered myself another light... The Mars hydro 144 reflector series, it has 5w diodes where as my others only has 3w diodes. So 144 5w diodes...where as my other three mars hydro's have only have 60 3w diodes each. I'm curious to see the temperature and penetration difference with the new one! Should have it by this time next week
Screenshot_2016-04-06-15-02-36.png

Awesome man! So you you're using two of the 144's...what size is your tent? I figure with that and my other three 300w mars hydros going...I should be able to pull some nice buds, I sure hope so!! Then again if it works like you're saying, I might just get another down the road sometime and they should do my 4×4 tent well

Well my flower room is 4.5 x 6...i have a 144 and a 1200 in there..the other 144 im veging under..
So now im adding the other 144 from the veg area to the flower room so ill have 3 leds in there.figure if two is good 3 has to be better..ill have some big lumens and power in there for sure..a majority of my buds under the 144 were 12 to 13 in..so hey the bitches work.. .so im buying another144 so ill have 3 then..i run mine at 20 to 22 in..i got some of my biggest nugs under that 144..as for heat..what heat...lol..

Hope everyone is having a fabulous day! Feel free to check out my new outdoor grow journal....well they're not outdoors yet lol but will be soon ;)

Back
Top Bottom