TarheelGrower - Crop King White Cookies - 300W LED - SOG - Grow

Great journals TarheelGrower! How strong is the smell from the White Cookies? I've been intrigued by it but I've been concerned it might be TOO stinky like the White Widow. I don't know if they're too stinky for me or not but I'm concerned about smell in the house so I've been trying to find lower scent strains. Do you use odor control? Does it effectively kill the smell?

Great journals TarheelGrower! How strong is the smell from the White Cookies? I've been intrigued by it but I've been concerned it might be TOO stinky like the White Widow. I don't know if they're too stinky for me or not but I'm concerned about smell in the house so I've been trying to find lower scent strains. Do you use odor control? Does it effectively kill the smell?
You need Crop King Seeds Northern Lights Auto....Very low odor :tokin:

The white cookies has a very distinct smell but so far not very strong...and no I don't use a filter, never have...I live out in the country and don't have a neighbor within a half mile so don't worry about smell

Thought id chime in sence i just harvested 10 ww....they stink like hell...whole house was wrecked..super stinky..

IMG_20160408_182409.jpg

View image in gallery

White Cookie's Flowering day 39

I'll be watering right before lights out, so updates will be coming soon folks. Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend! Keep it green and stanky! Haha oh and don't put fucking spit on the run...that shit is so nasty people come on! Sorry I just had to jump a friends ass over it so had it on my mind...that's like saying here try this beer, but hold on and let me deep throat the bottle neck first haha sorry thats just sick in my book!

No lol I'm talking about when you're smoking a joint and the cherry starts to run...a lot of people will dab spit on the end of their finger and rub it on the joint to make it stop, and that shit is just nasty!

I'll be watering right before lights out, so updates will be coming soon folks. Hope everyone is having a fantabulous weekend! Keep it green and stanky! Haha oh and don't put fucking spit on the run...that shit is so nasty people come on! Sorry I just had to jump a friends ass over it so had it on my mind...that's like saying here try this beer, but hold on and let me deep throat the bottle neck first haha sorry thats just sick in my book!
Lmao!! I just let it burn till it evens out......

Back
Top Bottom