Second Auto Grow

Cheers mate,I agree that the NL and CJ are perfect for training,This NL was from 00 seeds company and is growing so much different from my last nirvana one.Looking at my last journal,that one was just going into flower now and was a lot taller where this one is a little bush and been flowering for around 2 weeks now and super impressed on how it's going.A bit disappointed in the CJ doing it's freak 1 arm thing as it stopped me doing what I had planned for it but it's still going to be a not bad plant.The WE and SS are harder to dial in their feeds and ATM are going super hungry mode while NL and CJ have been happy with feed(1EC) then straight water repeat but the other 2 are feed/feed/water.Will chuck up some pics next time I remember my phone.Cheers

End week6
Temps have been around 5degC cooler lights on/off and now have gone to straight flora nutes and upped boost to 2mlpl and still at 5.8ph with 6.2 run off

NL
image28542.jpg

image28543.jpg

CJ
image28544.jpg

image28545.jpg

SS
image28546.jpg

image28547.jpg

WE
image28548.jpg

image28549.jpg

Cheers

It's a 4x4 ground area digital,the 2 96x3 reflectors have given me enough coverage up until now but now the plants are using all that space so more lighting is needed.Ill also be doing a small flush on the NL as it's new growth has slight burn on the tips and purple viens through the leaves,not sure if it's just from the cold weather we have been having so will check it's run off and if that's not overly high I might just add some PK to her feed instead of flush.Other than that the grow is going well but After week 6 seems to be when I start to struggle to keep them completely healthy

I just got the same light for a 3x3 space you are making me rethink it now lol. Do the plants go through something different during flowering .. is it harder at that point?

2x96x3 would nearly be perfect for a 3x3 space but a single 96x3 will not give you enought light for best results.If you are only using 1 I would add some cfl lighting at least around the edges of your grow space. When the plants go into flower their nute uptake changes and having 4 different strains that have different needs makes it harder (for me at least) to dial in the right feed amounts unless you make 4 different nute mixes but being time bound with work and fam I'm trying to get to where it's not perfect but enough for a blanket feed sked without to many problems

Girls look awesome buddy. Sorry for not reading more I'm at work but are you using cal mag?

Edit... I see you are just make sure to watch during flower under LED they tend to need a little more

Thanks for checking in mate,I've upped the cal/mag to .75mlpl the last couple feeds but there is no rust spots at all on any of the plants so I was more thinking it may be a PK deficiency as the NL is only short but fully loaded with flowers.I won't no for sure till I do my next water to check the run off to make sure it's not just high amounts of other elements blocking others

You are right toddosh they do take different feeds but I found a few 5 gal jugs I take 20 min or so to premix my feeds for a few days for each strain and that cuts down on my time spent away from fam

Great idea mate,will get a few more buckets to do that,might even save me some time by not having to mix up fresh every time:)

Just tested run off and all are still around 1.2EC(6-700ppm) and ph all between 6-6.2 so it's eigther a mag def or a P and or K def.Buds are still growing well and bottom growth is fine,it's just the top third that have the purple viens.Maybe it's just from the cold as well but will add a quarter strength canna PK with their next feed and up the cal/mag to 1mlpl.Also have added 1 of the 180W UFO's .If this NL last the 12weeks like my last one,it's going to be a little pearler of a plant.Cheers and have a good weekend

Yea,have switched to straight flora nutes now and have flushed the veg nutes out so I'm hoping that will solve that,The NL is showing more purple than my skunk but we have had under 10degC nights here the last week and a bit so maybe that's it.Adding the extra PK (low strenghth)and cal/mag can only help I guess

End week 7 tomorrow
In the last week I've added .5mlpl canna PK to the feeds and at EC 1 all up with flora,cal/mag1mlpl,drip clean .1mlpl canna boost 2mlpl and every other water .6EC but without the PK and ph'ed at 5.8 and run off comming out at 6-6.2
Been a couple very different weeks weather wise.Last week had tops of 22-23 and lows at 5-7degC,this week have highs of 27-29 and lows to 18-20.canopy temps at 27-28 now but still going well.
First up is SS: growing nicely but buds are thin and foxtaily but still a while to go so hopefully plenty of time to fatten up
image29079.jpg

Now NL: read a few other grows on this and the purples I've been getting isn't that uncommon so not worried about that any more:) It has around 12 equal colas but very little in any secondary buds but the colas are all nice and fat and still have a way to go yet
image29080.jpg

CJ: now this plant I had very high hopes for but since it shot the single node my hopes have been shot to hel.While it's looking healthy the single node branch seems to be taking most of the plants energy and has a stem twice as thick as the main stem.While it's got nice solid crystal covered buds they are all pretty small and isn't going to yield much at all but will see her out
image29081.jpg

WE: Agin very healthy and the tallest plant in the tent since I missed my fim attempt,the main cola looks to be starting to fill in nicely and is going to be huge while all it's other branches have needed to be tied to open them up for light to get to all the bud sites.This plant looks to have potential to produce quite a good yield but also looks like it's a pretty long grow as well,crystal production still looks very poor while all the other plants look like they have had a snow storm on them
image29082.jpg

Room humidity has been in the 80's this week but weather looks to be going back to normal next week so here's hoping.All plants have got slight burn on the leaf tips but nothing major and run off EC is usually between 1.1-1.3.Really need to add the other UFO in the tent but can't justify adding another light for the CJ as really I can't see it making a big difference but the other plants now have all the light they need.Sorry it's been a bit long winded but trying to cover everything so I can look back on this for future grows.Cheers

Back
Top Bottom