Nenerx3

This is my second time doing this. I'm using soil with 5 gal buckets and General Organics line of organic nutrients. I'm using the LIGHT feeding schedule posted on the bottle. I add every other feeding with pHed water. The plants are super green, almost have Nitrogen Toxicity. Around this time in the first group I started getting problems and they kept getting worse. Now with group #2 it is starting again. I thought it was a PH problem, am currently using the PH strips to check the pH. It would be in the 6 -7 range. I've been keeping it between 5.5 and 6.5 (guy at store recommended). I'm still having the same problems. Ive been keeping a journal (First time that has ever happened) I have temps & humidity levels
2Group2.jpg
1Group2.jpg

You might be feeding too often and too high strength. Parents of Cannibus plants tend to overfeed.

Try diluting the nutes to 1/4 strength and feed a lot less, like once every 2 weeks. Use plain water other times. Try this and see if the new leaves look better. It's not likely the damaged leaves will repair themselves, however. Individual Leaves are a one-time thing.

So I just looked at the pics first because I like to try and see what I see before reading what you may or may not have done. I saw at least 2 issues and maybe 3. When that happens I think Ph issue causing some lockout or it is at least making it hard to access nutes.

Then I read your post and the guys at the store was recommending you to be on Hydro Ph not soil Ph ranges. Well that will cause Low Ph problems and specifically one of the nute issues I saw there needs Ph in the mid to upper 6's even in Hydro. What they do in Hydro is just dump in a ton of that stuff and pray it works at the lower range where they keep it.

So I think you are good to go now and are on the right track. The bad leaves wont come back just let them be... and don't worry your buds will be fine so long as the stress doesn't hermi your plants.

:goodluck:

Back
Top Bottom