Second Grow But First DWC

mango392

420 Member
Hello family! I am currently on my second grow my first one didnt end so well but it was a learning experience so I am ok with accepting the experience for the VERY VERY small yield of 4 oz dried from 5 plants lol. Thats in the past now and I will go ahead and explain what I am doing in this one. I will list the build below
4x4 tent
1 600 watt Viparspectra led
1 300 watt Viparspectra led
4 inch exhaust along with the filter
3 modified GH waterfarms
2 timers (1 for the LED lights and 1 for the air pump)
1 commercial grade air pump
3 large air stones for the waterfarms
The strains that I am growing is Fem Arjans Strawberry Haze, Auto white Widow, and Fem Strawberry cough.
I change the res water every Saturday just to make sure I don't get any res issues.
The nutrients that I am currently using is Advanced Nutrients Connoisseur grow and bloom Part A and B
I have a bunch of their other products also for additives
Voodoo juice,Tarantula, Piranha, b-52, big bud, bud factor x, flawless finish, Bud Candy, Rhino Skin, overdrive, bud ignitor, and Sensi Cal is the last one.
I didnt use these nutes correctly on my first grow so hopefully you all can help me if you all see me making a mistake. I started using only 1/4 strength of all the nutes and now I am up to a little over half strength. I am moving onto the flowering stage this weekend when I change the res water. Let me know if you all see anything I left out or have any additional input on what I am doing incorrectly! Thanks for viewing!
full
full
full
full
full

lol I was just reading that to upload them
Looks great.

The only advice I have right now.....is to possibly locate your air pump outside the tent as it can raise the reservoir temps if the tent starts getting hot.

I know the super experienced guys will chime in soon...... (I'm a soil guy)

Looks great.

The only advice I have right now.....is to possibly locate your air pump outside the tent as it can raise the reservoir temps if the tent starts getting hot.

I know the super experienced guys will chime in soon...... (I'm a soil guy)
I forgot to post in the information above that I have the timer for the pump running for 15 minutes on 45 minutes off to help battle temp issues from the pump heating up.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Sorry about that you guys it’s been a crazy few weeks! Long story short my ptsd got out of control but I’m still here so it’s a plus! I figured out why my plants weren’t growing at the rate they should have been! It was ventilation, I had my tent completely closed off meaning that none of the flaps were open on the bottom so I opened those to get rid of the negative pressure and they started growing more immediately! I also have updated my ph meter from a cheap 20 dollar one from amazon to a grow line combo ph/ppm meter! Got it half off too lol. I will have everything in the photos. I double scrogged my biggest plant and it still outgrew the scrog maybe about 2 inches! I’m currently in week 5 of flower and they look good to me.

Back
Top Bottom