Second month

Anyone looking at my pics can I get some feedback on them.. in second month. Should they be looking different?

They are a bit stretched out. More light would be a good thing. What color temp are your CFL's? For 2 months they are very small IMO. That's about 2 weeks for most I think. What are they in...What medium?
Other than that they look pretty healthy I think.

I like too call them the I ain't buying nothing till I get right the first time strain. No but for real I don't know the strain. Just using random seeds. They are rather small. Using cfl 5000 k think one 6500 k 3 x3x 6 tent 15 bulbs total.

I don't see any pics, but CFLs can be brought down to about 3" from the leaves. I always put some CFLs down low to light up the lower and inner branches. You have plenty of bulbs to clip them above, to the sides, and down low.

That will stop the stretch and, when in flower, reduce the number of larfy buds.

I have been growing with CFLs exclusively since March 2015, in a perpetual grow. You wont get huge colas, but you will get a lot of buds with enough bulbs. BTW, MY grow areas are also 3 x 3. Lots of pics in my journal.

Back
Top Bottom