Seed selection

Old OZ

Hi fellow green thumbs I’m looking for suggestions on a strain to grow that will give me a energised, uplifting, creative effect but with a clear mind.
Mostly grown outside so somewhat hardy currently have a diesel growing and hopefully it will give me that affect, still very much in veg so some time off yet. I have done my own research and have a few in mind such as chocolope and Durbin poison but interested in others experience and opinions.

I like to browse thru options at leafly (dotcom). They have a filter that allows you to search by what you want AND what you don't want, and their database is humongous. (Click strains, at the top, and then see all strains. From there you have the filters at the left to help sort thru)

Hi fellow green thumbs I’m looking for suggestions on a strain to grow that will give me a energised, uplifting, creative effect but with a clear mind.
Mostly grown outside so somewhat hardy currently have a diesel growing and hopefully it will give me that affect, still very much in veg so some time off yet. I have done my own research and have a few in mind such as chocolope and Durbin poison but interested in others experience and opinions.
Durban and/or Transkei best sativa... unless you can find a fast running Thai.

I don't think I've ever had that or heard of it...I like nap time smokes for bed time

I got some a while back. Had a really good flavour, strongly sedative. I considered growing it, even had some in my shopping cart on True North, but I had a good selection of indica seeds ready to grow that year so I never got it.
Supposedly Doug's Varin would fit that bill, its a 100% sativa with about 50% of its THC being THCV
5:4 THC to THCV, supposed to have 20-24% THC. Supposed to have a long flowering time, but I don't know what kind of seasons you have in Oz.

I got some a while back. Had a really good flavour, strongly sedative. I considered growing it, even had some in my shopping cart on True North, but I had a good selection of indica seeds ready to grow that year so I never got it.

5:4 THC to THCV, supposed to have 20-24% THC. Supposed to have a long flowering time, but I don't know what kind of seasons you have in Oz.
Next time?

G13xlemon haze did it for me a while ago. Wonder if that's still around. Very clean focused stone. Could get stuff done and be blazed. BTW G'day old oz
Got some buds given to me awhile back a branch actually it blew me away how clear it made my thoughts and energy to follow up it was the most productive I’ve been in years :goof: that’s what I’m looking for.
Unfortunately never found out what it was but found one seed in the buds if I get a light hopefully soon I will bring her to life.

Yeah have been keeping a eye on in the sheds grow sure has me interested in the THCV

Might have to work my way through the list :ganjamon:
That's a good list there I had up lol I have so many projects in my head Oz lol it's crazy

Not Pineapple Express #2 though. That one is for nap time.

That surprises me. My Pineapple Express is a sativa and the one I tried from a dispensary was racy not sedative at all.

Back
Top Bottom