Maelasae

420 Member
I'm wanting to really start cutting out smoking, and replace it with edibles. I've had a good experience with edibles and have worked well for me, almost better than smoking on some occasions despite having a chronic stomach condition. I was trying to research strains that taste good (less lemony and more berry/fruit-flavored?) Gummies, chocolate, soda (bonus if low-sugar).

Positives: uplifted, happy, giggly, creative, awakeness

Negatives: anxiety, headache, depression, paranoia, shakiness

I'm wanting to really start cutting out smoking, and replace it with edibles. I've had a good experience with edibles and have worked well for me, almost better than smoking on some occasions despite having a chronic stomach condition. I was trying to research strains that taste good (less lemony and more berry/fruit-flavored?) Gummies, chocolate, soda (bonus if low-sugar).

Positives: uplifted, happy, giggly, creative, awakeness

Negatives: anxiety, headache, depression, paranoia, shakiness
Love the taste of my @Barney's Farm Tropicanna Banana has a sweet juicy fruit taste smoking or eating it

Blueberry has an excellent scent/flavour and if you decarb it in the oil during extraction you're also extracting the terpenes.
You can also use vegetable glycerin instead of oil and add it to drinks of your choice.

Blueberry has an excellent scent/flavour and if you decarb it in the oil during extraction you're also extracting the terpenes.
You can also use vegetable glycerin instead of oil and add it to drinks of your choice.
Yes this is a way to
Taste goes away with extraction—so get(grow) your weed based on effect
I extract with solvent—then cook off all solvent and am left with pure extraction(RSO) then add to oil, butter, booze or whatever. The terps are destroyed this way but calculating dose is easy. You don’t taste it unless your Dose is say 100mg/edible—then it taste like thc. Best way to take hi dose is weigh out a little on a piece of parchment/ place in freezer for five min then Swallow it down with a little milk(the milk (fat)accelerates the high)

infuse vegetable glycerin.

stuff tastes fantastic. flavours change depending on the weed used / terpene profile. some of the sugars caramelize a bit, so that will also be present.

you can do it as a cold infusion as well. won't be as effective, and it takes months, but the flavour will be nearly all terpene profile.

I second the Blueberry. It smells like blueberry waffles. Love it.

Look for strains like Blueberry, Strawberry Cough, or Mango Kush, as they often have delightful fruity flavors. Remember to pay attention to the THC and CBD levels to avoid any unwanted negative effects. Happy experimenting, and I hope you find the perfect match!

Back
Top Bottom