Seed vendor recommendations?

I'm happy with the seeds/plants I got with @Weed Seeds Express and @Herbies Seeds
Today I received an order from @The Seed Fair (there seem to be two user accounts with that name, one without spaces or capitals). It was shipped from within Canada. On their website they list cities in both the US and Canada, I'm betting they ship US orders from within the country as well.

not impressed with them either. several cdn growers have had the same experience, yet they are supposed to be based here, the seeds shouldn't even have to cross a border or be inspected. they also demand payment in US dollars only which does not sit well.

there are better places for genetics in canada. bc bud depot has a great rep but specialize in more local strains. they still have a piney strain with genetics going back to the 80's christmas bud. it's frustrating that none of the best northern suppliers are here as sponsors.
just remember that if any "sponsor" doesn't make thing right -if possible" 420 will; with the help of Teddy (429 admin) had an issue with a sponsor and if it wasn't for Teddy I would have not gotten my money back... Support 420 !!!!!

just remember that if any "sponsor" doesn't make thing right -if possible" 420 will; with the help of Teddy (429 admin) had an issue with a sponsor and if it wasn't for Teddy I would have not gotten my money back... Support 420 !!!!!

i have no issues with the non sponsor vendor. we have some good sponsors, and we have a bunch of other rans. if i can get the genetics economically through a sponsor i will. increasingly i find myself looking elsewhere for interesting stuff.

also i work with a local med group. often the genetics they work with are cdn breeder based. you just can't get them otherwise.

i have no issues with the non sponsor vendor. we have some good sponsors, and we have a bunch of other rans. if i can get the genetics economically through a sponsor i will. increasingly i find myself looking elsewhere for interesting stuff.

also i work with a local med group. often the genetics they work with are cdn breeder based. you just can't get them otherwise.
I’m going to stick with @Herbies Seeds . I like they have the express shipping and carry Ace seeds. Special shout-out to Ruth for your generosity. CL🍀

Who do you guys get your seeds from?
I've tried crop king twice now and I'm pretty disappointed with them.

Advice pleeeease
North Atlantic Seed Co. is a sponsor and has legit genetics. Some banks tell you nothing about what went into the seeds. I HIGHLY recommend them. And yes, Cropking sux!

I’m going to stick with @Herbies Seeds . I like they have the express shipping and carry Ace seeds. Special shout-out to Ruth for your generosity. CL🍀

herbies always gets a top recommend.

North Atlantic Seed Co. is a sponsor and has legit genetics. Some banks tell you nothing about what went into the seeds. I HIGHLY recommend them. And yes, Cropking sux!

crop king was a sponsor here. being a sponsor does not guarantee decent genetics or a good customer experience. there've been a number of vendors come and go.

being here is not an outright endorsement of quality. it does ensure there will be member feedback though, which is highly valuable. i always look at what others here are growing from the sponsors.

They’re a Sponsor too and also a very reputable company that also carries Ace seeds. Either one you can’t go wrong and Imo you’re not gonna find anything better. Both are highly recommended. CL🍀

"WeedGuardianFamilyTree" is excellent - Yea! Herbies was one of the first banks used many decades ago a long with"The Attitude Seed Bank" (world's largest seed Bank ((They have one in USA now)) If one likes Ethos stuff (released and un released strains "Get Seeds Right Here" and one more "D.C Seed Exchange" (new/great breeders) all world wide shipping

My favorite isn't a sponsor here, but I love them because they are local to me, well plus they carried a vendor I couldn't find in stock anywhere else (Rare Dankness)
Am I allowed to say their name? Idk... It is SeedCellar dot com
They do carry other great genetics too (Yes Ace included)
I bought seeds from them last year and they messed up my order. I was wanting more Green Crack seeds but they were out so THEY decided to send me Tangie. It was already getting late in the year so either I sent them back and waited or accept them. They were very nice but I wouldn’t deal with them again. CL🍀. Edit: I just went to their website and they carry some Ace but not the full line of. Prices were reasonable though. CL🍀

My favorite isn't a sponsor here, but I love them because they are local to me, well plus they carried a vendor I couldn't find in stock anywhere else (Rare Dankness)
Am I allowed to say their name? Idk... It is SeedCellar dot com
They do carry other great genetics too (Yes Ace included)
One of these days I will be doing an afternoon drive there just for the heck of it. Ah, the pleasures of being mostly retired.

Banks that I personally used multiple times.

JamesBeanCompany

AKBeanBrains. I like to deal with Dave directly, because he has more available straight from him, and you wont find anyone that gives more free seeds.

Hes got some real old school genetics from the 80s-90s, and for me those are what Im mainly interested in. Hes got genetics from the old Super Sativa Seed club, 90s Sensi Seeds, of which many of the strains from Sensi go back to Nevils Seed Bank.
Some to look for from AKBB?
Nl5 X Haze
Sensi Star
Black Domina
Original Durban
Pre2000 Kali Mist
NL5
NL2
Freezeland
Beatrix Choice
Williams Wonder
And he has all kinds of crosses.

Katsu Seeds. Hes got the best Sour Diesel, and Sour Diesel crosses money can buy. Look into the Sour Diesel IBL, which is out of stock for now, but will be restocked. Double Dose Diesel, Staten Island Island Diesel, and many many others.

The Seed Source.
Look into the Crickets and Cicada gear.
Especially the Puck BC3
Skunk x Puck BC2
Sensi Star x Puck V1, or V2
Puck comes from Nevils old Hashplant strain from the 80s. And is the most sought after of all hashplant clones. Along with her mother. Pacific Northwest Hashplant.
Bob Hemphill worked 4 years on the Puck,and Puck crosses. I got all of them, but I would jump on the Puck BC3, and the Skunk x Puck BC2
Many think the Puck is the mother of all the Original Chem cuts. Its not proven, but thats what many believe.

Labyrinth Seeds.

Dc Seed Exchange

CoolBeans

SeedsHereNow

Swami Organic Seeds.. Not to be confused with Swami Select.

Great Lakes Genetics

Speakeasy Seed Bank

Authentic Genetics.. He has the Original 80s Sk1 that has only been bred 2x since 1988. Want real Sk1?? This is the place to get it. It came straight from Mel Frank. Also has original NL2, and the original Afghan Side of all NL strains. Purest Indica. Also has the purest of the Original Haze. the Male side of this stuff is the best side to breed with You have to go through 100 or more Haze Females to find a keeper, and thats the way its always been, so to bred with, use a Male, unless you have the space, and time to pheno hunt.

One of the few I use when I order from outside the USA??

Underground Seeds Collective..
They have original 1972 Columbian Gold genetics, Black Afghani, and Amnesia IBL.

Another one of the few I use when I order from outside the USA??

Hemp Depot
Joey Weed. He has Original Pre 2000 AK47, which is pure fire, and will stand up to anything out today. Extremely potent, and reeks like a MoFo. Joey also has the Original Pre2000 White Widow from Greenhouse Seeds, when they were still at the top of the heap, but arent now. He also has original C99, and a couple others. But his Ak47-White Widow are unsurpassed. I ordered from Hemp Depot recently. March 29, and got my AK47 seeds April 17, and no problem with Customs.

JamesBeanCompany

AKBeanBrains. I like to deal with Dave directly, because he has more available straight from him, and you wont find anyone that gives more free seeds.

Hes got some real old school genetics from the 80s-90s, and for me those are what Im mainly interested in. Hes got genetics from the old Super Sativa Seed club, 90s Sensi Seeds, of which many of the strains from Sensi go back to Nevils Seed Bank.
Nl5 X Haze
Sensi Star
Black Domina
Original Durban
Pre2000 Kali Mist
NL5
NL2
Freezeland
Beatrix Choice
Williams Wonder

Katsu Seeds. Hes got the best Sour Diesel, and Sour Diesel crosses money can buy. Look into the Sour Diesel IBL, which is out of stock for now, but will be restocked. Double Dose Diesel, Staten Island Island Diesel, and many many others.

The Seed Source.
Especially the Puck BC3
Skunk x Puck BC2
Puck comes from Nevils old Hashplant strain from the 80s. And is the most sought after of all hashplant clones. Along with her mother. Pacific Northwest Hashplant.
Bob Hemphill worked 4 years on the Puck,and Puck crosses. I got all of them, but I would jump on the Puck BC3, and the Skunk x Puck BC2
Many think the Puck is the mother of all the Original Chem cuts. Its not proven, but thats what many believe.

Labyrinth Seeds.

CoolBeans

SeedsHereNow

Great Lakes Genetics

Speakeasy Seed Bank

Authentic Genetics.. He has the Original 80s Sk1 that has only been bred 2x since 1988. Want real Sk1?? This is the place to get it. It came straight from Mel Frank. Also has original NL2, and the original Afghan Side of all NL strains. Purest Indica. Also has the purest of the Original Haze. the Male side of this stuff is the best side to breed with You have to go through 100 or more Haze Females to find a keeper, and thats the way its always been, so to bred with, use a Male, unless you have the space, and time to pheno hunt.

They have original 1972 Columbian Gold genetics, Black Afghani, and Amnesia IBL.

Hemp Depot
Joey Weed. He has Original Pre 2000 AK47, which is pure fire, and will stand up to anything out today. Extremely potent, and reeks like a MoFo. Joey also has the Original Pre2000 White Widow from Greenhouse Seeds, when they were still at the top of the heap, but arent now. He also has original C99, and a couple others. But his Ak47-White Widow are unsurpassed. I ordered from Hemp Depot recently. March 29, and got my AK47 seeds April 17, and no problem with Customs.
Yea !! very good banks have use them over the years = great list

JamesBeanCompany

Nl5 X Haze
Sensi Star
Black Domina
Original Durban
Pre2000 Kali Mist
NL5
NL2
Freezeland
Beatrix Choice
Williams Wonder

The Seed Source.
Especially the Puck BC3
Skunk x Puck BC2

Labyrinth Seeds.

Dc Seed Exchange

CoolBeans

SeedsHereNow

Great Lakes Genetics

Speakeasy Seed Bank

Hemp Depot

This is exactly what Im looking for, by the sounds of it I'm a little younger tban you are. That pre 2000 white widow hit a soft spot though, that was the first bag I bought from the neighborhood guy who ran out of his own stuff, pinched off his dad and sold us a bag. First time bought smoke myself and I was just a kid. I used to dream about being able to buy more of that stuff but I never got the chance ever again. I'll definitely be checking some of these out thanks for your expertise!!!

This is exactly what Im looking for, by the sounds of it I'm a little younger tban you are. That pre 2000 white widow hit a soft spot though, that was the first bag I bought from the neighborhood guy who ran out of his own stuff, pinched off his dad and sold us a bag. First time bought smoke myself and I was just a kid. I'll definitely be checking some of these out thanks for your expertise!!!
Im 65. grew my first plant in 1972. My older sisters boyfriend at the time used to get me a buzz when i was 8 years old. Almost 9. He was 14.

Multiverse Beans has numerous vendors and rewards with generous freebies. One I did not see mentioned here is Linda Seeds, large distributor of seeds and their in house genetics are cheap, often less than two dollars each. I have grown many of their in house gear with awesome results, and they ship from Spain with Fed Ex, super fast delivery !

So far, other than the "opportunity seeds" found in a bag of Tardis and a bag of Sour Banana Sherbert end of 2018, I've still never actually purchased any seeds...And those opportunity seeds were just bonus with the bud.

The SBS ended up being male and the Tardis female (I declared both seeds half breeds, or lites due to no way of knowing what pollinated the originals), and those 2 lites. Those produced at the end of the 2019 season what I call Wildling-00/2019 (first of my Wildlings (which are decreed 1/4 of each parent), produced 2019.)

CN-RP-Seed-Inventory-2023-05-0.jpg

Those are the Wildlings in the jar there; a quantity that I would decree an Imperial assload; whereas the baggie beneath it contains a metric assload of the Wildlings' first "pure" offspring, due to a brother and sitter crossbreeding; and I call these Feyleaf, same Wildling boy also got the 2 Birthday Cake plants my neighbor gave me. I'm declaring these Birthday Cake Lite, and I have a decent quantity from both plants, with P2 being at the lower end of what I would call an assload.

The Wildlings have proven to be decent smoke every year, and I obviously have enough to last a lifetime, if all I wanted to do was grow and smoke. I've thought of buying actual commercially produced seeds some day (I am starting to collect seeds after all), but just have too many other projects on my plate.

I'm also hoping to eventually establish some sort of "seed exchange" (all 100% noncommercial of course) where us nobodies can share our creations as if trading cards. Though only ones I would be comfortable mailing out there at the moment are the Wildlings, though could do limited Feyleaf some times and very limited BC Lite. But that is another post for soon(tm). Just not sure if cannabis seeds can safely be shipped in a plain white envelope with a Forever stamp instead of a padded envelope which would have to be shipped at First Class Parcel rates...

Will compose this proposal and put it out here later, though that would be for a section other than FAQs of course...

CN-RP-Seed-Inventory-2023-05-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom