Seedling problem or not

I use ff happy frog soil when I repot her in a bigger pot in the same soil how much time should I wait to give her nuts since the soil has enough nuts and I'm putting her in fresh soil

I would suggest going to the FF website to see when & how they recommend adding nutes to HF. They are pretty good at posting information on how to use their products.

what nuts did u use
I used Miracle Grow back then,it worked ok, but you've got to be careful with it-you can burn your plants with it real easy-
The MegaCrop I use now works better growth-wise,and it's not likely to burn your plants as long as you follow the dosage instructions .

I'd say just follow the directions on whatever nutes you're using.
I feed my plants MegaCrop at every watering,but that's not necessarily how you'd do it with other nutes.

Thanks carcass the lst gave me at least 3 to 4 more growths on her I'm doing the ff trio it says 2 times a week and I started her with a 1/4 of the recommended dose to see how she does

I started her with a 1/4 of the recommended dose to see how she does
That sounds like a good plan-and as she gets a bit older you could gradually increase the dosage-she'll need a little more in flower than she does in veg.

it stretches in early thru mid flower.

your plant can double to nearly triple in height. most will stretch at the smaller end of that scale. it is 100% dependent on genetics. each plant is individual.

I've been watering her every day 1 in the morn and 1 in the late afternoon I give her about 3/4 of a bottle of water she drains well and hasnt shown any signs of over watering should I continue the same water cycle or should I change it to every 2 days or something she now on a 12/12 light cycle is this too much or too little thanks for ur input guys

One advantage of soil,is that you don't need to water it every day..
If you want to develop a good strong root system,you need to feed/water to about 30% runoff,
and don't do it again until the pot gets very light-
This might take up to a week,or it could be only 3 days or so,depending on how hot it is,and what stage of growth the plant is at. (stretching plants use a lot more water)
As the plant gets bigger,you may have to water every day,but you still don't do it till the pot gets very light.
I use @Emilya's watering method,and it's worked very well for my last 3 grows-she
really knows her stuff-
Here's a link to her method-you can't go wrong if you follow her guidelines...
* The Proper Way To Water A Potted Plant
Pay particular attention to the "When do we water?" section- it answers the question in your post.

Just wanted to say thanks guys ur help was big

Attachments

• 20191108_182314.jpg
    20191108_182314.jpg
    765.7 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom