Seedlings look dead

Possible to save?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Youngreens

420 Member
Hey guys I’m new here, it’s my first time growing. I have 4 5 gallon pots in a 4x4. I’m growing in coco. I pre mixed 1 1/2 cup of dry amendments. I think I might have put a bit too much. Any suggestions? Has anyone used these nutrients? Can I still recover or is it gone? Has anybody used these nutrients? What’s you’re feeding schedule? Please anything helps
8A182CC6-C13D-431E-AF3F-9614BECA86E7.jpeg
8A182CC6-C13D-431E-AF3F-9614BECA86E7.jpeg

Attachments

• 1E3C32ED-44B3-417B-9C82-2883641E17FE.png
    1E3C32ED-44B3-417B-9C82-2883641E17FE.png
    866.2 KB · Views: 92
Welcome to 420!

Looks pretty rough, not sure if you can save it.
Seedlings need NO nutrients for the first 2-3 weeks,so it's way overfed.
I'm usually pretty optimistic,but that little one looks pretty bad.
Maybe someone else will chime in here, I'm not sure how you'd even go about trying to rescue that one.

Welcome to 420!

Maybe someone else will chime in here, I'm not sure how you'd even go about trying to rescue that one.
It's coco. Nutrients are needed from the start (maybe not the first few days). Can't say I've heard of adding dry amendments with coco. More info needed but she's looking rough. Are all plants in the same condition?

Are u watering every day?

Where is her light, what is it and distance from the plant

In Coco at this stage they need max 1/4 strength nutes.

A really big pot can be a challenge for a seedling, most of us start in solo cups or similar

Welcome to 420!

Welcome to 420!

thats what I heard too I didn’t really do the research before putting the seedling in there

I just noticed your fertilizer is made with urea. This could be problematic in coco. My opinion would be start over with new seeds and different nutrients. Consider starting a journal so we can follow along see if we can get you on the right track.
That’s what I will probably do I already flushed the coco 3 times with the water at a ph of 6.0. Idk what the ppm is in the runoff but I just bought a tds meter which should arrive tomorrow thx to amazon prime, life saver. Anyways I think I’ll just learn from my mistake & start with new seeds & start them in party cups with no nutes

Are u watering every day?

Where is her light, what is it and distance from the plant

In Coco at this stage they need max 1/4 strength nutes.

A really big pot can be a challenge for a seedling, most of us start in solo cups or similar
The light is 3 ft above the seedlings & it is a mars hydro 1600. Yes i am watering everyday, I think I put wayyyy to many nutes

They look to have taken a beating with the nutes.. I'm sorry bro. Yeah dry amendments mixed in is good but when the plant is 2 weeks old min. Next time start your seedling in a solo cup until she reaches that age to take the nutes, then transplant.. Just my opinion, Good luck Youngreens!!

Back
Top Bottom