Seedsman.com

Well happy to say my order I placed just before Halloween (to get that sweet bonus seed package) has already arrived. It only took one week from when they shipped it to reach my house here in Southern Ontario. Very pleased with the stealth packaging (gloves will come in handy) and their fast delivery. :yummy:

I'm wondering what seed companies do if inventory runs out by the time payment arrives for an order. Do they ship 3/4 of the order, or wait until the inventory re-supply arrives in a few days, or what? I'm arranging an order which consists of six separate strains.
Thanks

Still nothing!!!!
Still showing in one spot??

Probably in the back of some drivers truck tucked in between his spare tire...lol

They will make it right, not their fault it's lost in transit, bummer but it will get fixed

The biggest issue is with Canada Post. The Royal Post tracking info will not update until Canada Post receives it. As of a day ago there were over 260 trailers of parcels waiting to be unloaded. Once the strike is over I would imagine within a couple of weeks you will get them. Right now I'm guessing it's in one of those trailers.

No, what it shows once customs has it is a notice on the Canada Post website on their tracking page. It will state something along the lines of CBSA has you package and upon clearance will be returned to CP. It typically says a timeframe as well, such as 14-21 days.
As you know the strikes are rotating, so it's possible your buddies got lucky. I ordered over the Halloween special and am receiving the same message. The seeds are flown over, so unless it's a glider they are here in Canada somewhere.

I can feel your frustration and being your first order it has not been a good experience. I'm really pulling for you and hoping you get what you have been waiting for.

Customs will leave notes in your packages when they open it for inspection. It's an official card that they have to add to any opened package by them that passes clearance. Every international package goes through x-ray and possibly secondary inspection. I've had packages sit in secondary for 3 weeks before CBSA looked at it. They never opened it, they just were in no hurry to inspect it.
Some people, even myself, get what they ordered pretty quick...lucky! Some people, even myself, have had to wait in limbo not knowing where the package is only to have it show up on the doorstep unexpectedly. It really is a crap shoot.

There are a few in the USA for sure
Oregon has a few

They tend to be a bit more $$ from the ones I've seen and ordered from

I've never lost a y orders from seedsman, ordered 6x I think

There are some fantastic genetics in the USA

Humboldt has some great genetics

There are a few in the USA for sure
Oregon has a few

They tend to be a bit more $$ from the ones I've seen and ordered from

I've never lost a y orders from seedsman, ordered 6x I think

There are some fantastic genetics in the USA

Humboldt has some great genetics
Thanks for the info. I'll browse around the forum in search of other sources.
I don't mind paying a bit more for quality genetics and guaranteed delivery.

Back
Top Bottom