Seedsman.com

Just placed my first order with Seedsman. Any Discount codes available for next time? Got Snow White, THC Bomb Auto , and Berry Bomb Auto And 6 freebies ordered. Should be no problem since we will be legal in 9 days
I would like to find a coupon code too. Nice order. I have been wanting to try those bomb seed lines. You try the bit coin pay?

I would like to find a coupon code too. Nice order. I have been wanting to try those bomb seed lines. You try the bit coin pay?

Here the code and you'll get a 10% discount!

Great news :woohoo:

Seedsman offers you a special discount!

Use the code 10420MAG2017 when you purchase from our website and claim your 10% discount!

To use: From Shooping basket..

magazinei.JPG

Offer valid for 420MAGAZINE members only! Enjoy!

:thumb:

Count me in as a happy customer. Scratch that, Very happy costumer. My order arrived early and with everything in good shape. My DNA genetics were out of stock but I still got the freebie seed offered for buying their genetics. Pretty sure this was a mistake but you can't have it back LOL.

Normally I am all for honesty in business practices. Seeds are a business just like anything else. The promotions you run help you and the breeders sell more seeds. They should be respected.

At this time. Try as I might I can't do that here. The Strawberry Banana Stays with me LMAO.

Still waiting for seeds here ordered October 8. Tracking shows nothing. Are you sure this is a reputable place to buy seeds
?
I ordered on Monday, for the Halloween sale. I got an email on Thursday that they shipped. They said a week to am month.
Did they send you this confirmation? I understand that they are reputable.

I'm in Canada and my first order I received in 3-4 weeks. I'm not sure if everyone selected the stealth shipping and tracking but that's how I did it and had no isues at customs. Plenty of peope have had great success with them so I wouldn't give up. If you don't have a tracking number then you may never know where they are.

Edit: forgot to quote @ChronicCanuk message

Yes did stealth shipping plus tracking. Got tracking number but shows nothing since mailed in UK that's over 4 weeks now. Thinking twice about using them again i tried to get more for Halloween sale and they would not accept payment with same credit card i used on earlier order. I am also in Canada
Ya sorry man, not sure what to say. I'm sure it's frustrating. Have you tried entering the track number at Canada Post? They will be handling it once it gets released from Customs. They may have some other update as well.

Yes did stealth shipping plus tracking. Got tracking number but shows nothing since mailed in UK that's over 4 weeks now. Thinking twice about using them again i tried to get more for Halloween sale and they would not accept payment with same credit card i used on earlier order. I am also in Canada

Ya sorry man, not sure what to say. I'm sure it's frustrating. Have you tried entering the track number at Canada Post? They will be handling it once it gets released from Customs. They may have some other update as well.

It appears they have been having challenges in Kanuckistan for some reason

No clue why

1. since legalization there has been a rush of sorts on ordering. this is the most likely reason for any delay.

2. canada post is on a current rotating strike which is delaying postal service everywhere. it is particularly hard on parcel and international delivery, as that grabs the most attention and adds the most pressure to settle the dispute.

this is probably not helping.

3. under the new law seeds or clones purchased anywhere other than an approved licensed producer from inside your home province is now much more illegal than before. as a result the canadian border services agency and rcmp have ramped up intercepting purchases. if your seeds have been confiscated they will simply be destroyed , both seedsman and you will never know what happened.

while this activity has increased it is not overly likely to have happened. i have not heard of anyone being actually charged yet.

3. under the new law seeds or clones purchased anywhere other than an approved licensed producer from inside your home province is now much more illegal than before. as a result the canadian border services agency and rcmp have ramped up intercepting purchases. if your seeds have been confiscated they will simply be destroyed , both seedsman and you will never know what happened.

That is very interesting. Do you have inside info, or is that info available publicly?
Thank you.

it's written right in the new law. the intercepting of mail order seeds has always gone on. it's still considered part of the illegal cannabis industry. the issue surrounding this was touched on in a global news story just yesterday. canada post has also raised the issue and complained about the volume of cannabis seeds moving through it's system. they actually inadvertently helped mail order sellers by providing a checklist on how to send legal seed to mmj patients from licensed producers.

at present there is little to no way to legally buy seeds in canada. canada post and the cbsa automatically assumes any seeds are illegal as a result.

edit: should point out that any intercepted purchases is just luck of the draw. there is a far greater volume moving through the system than ever gets checked. they can only catch a small percentage.

Still waiting for seeds here ordered October 8. Tracking shows nothing. Are you sure this is a reputable place to buy seeds
?
I have received several orders from Seedman.com ...all between 2-5 weeks from "shipping e-mail". I have also lost 2x order...one was received with a nice Customs "Fck You" sticker on it and the other never appeared. Both were replaced by Seedsman.com.

I have seen a lot of threads from panicked buyers that are impatient...never seen a thread that said Seedsman.com fcked them. Relax and you will receive them...Murphy's Law.

Back
Top Bottom