Seeking ideas for bulk plant grinding

Flats Rat

Having a large quantity of material I am seeking a device that will grind the bulk product into a suitable size for use in extraction, dry sifting, infusion etc. Something similar to a cement mixer would do nicely. Suggestions?

They make cheap plug in version upto 1-1/2 to 2inches. Perfect! And it's green!
Screenshot_20230120_101156_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_101150_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230120_101144_Chrome.jpg

dry sifting,
Something similar to a cement mixer would do nicely.
If I had enough to fill a cement mixer, I would give it a shot.
I use mine for mixing dirt, screen dirt, gravel, sand, & cement. Plus, the actual mixing of concrete

I would add a 100-mesh screen, behind the fan guard screen (off my pedestal fan)
Also, you would have to do it at -20c or below temps or add dry ice or blasts from co2 fire extinguisher.
And then some way to catch the trichomes as they fall thru the screen, maybe plastic garbage bag?

Check my winter hash thread, in sig

IMG_2773.JPG

there are commercial dry sift screeners for this. you don't actually grind the weed to a powder though. too much material would wind up in the final product.

you can use a coffee grinder or blender to grind weed for extraction or infusion purposes, or anything that grinds it down. it won't be the same for hash.

I like it. Have a cement mixer at cottage. I'll try modifying it as let you know results. Thanks
Muriatic acid will remove concrete.
For fine stuff I tap the screen, to help it fall thru. little investment & not too much work, so give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom