Seeking your wisdom - What strain are these and which week of flowering?

Yes! Got this recently for my birthday I play to the plants they love it!

Love how highly intelligent you are :) you’re a super hero bro - also I ain’t flexing I’m calling it your smarter than me, but you become like those you converse with so it’s a win for me

image.jpg

Ok I’ll have a go haha - what is a circle of fifths

a series of small empty liquor bottles surrounding an unconscious drunk person ...

ok, a fun question
Emily and George have a dog which runs at 10mph, which they take for a walk
Emily walks at 4mph and George walks at 7mph
The dog runs between them at a constant speed
After 1hr, how far has the dog run?
Runs 10 mph but you said going for a walk?
Trick question??
What if they stopped to smoke a joint?:rofl:
They are at the ice cream stand.😂

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hi there fellow growers!

So though this is my first time, I can complete my own research for the most part, however I got these seeds from a friend, the strain is unknown, and I just got told if I get a purple one that’s really good!

Strain - after all of my research, I think one may be sativa dominant, one possible indica and one mixed. The possible indica this morning I noticed the tiny tiny buds that just popped look to be a deep purple, it’s hard to see and harder to catch on camera, however you may in these photos catch what I’m talking about.

Flowering week - I do have one plant that popped about a week after the others I included a photo and I can see it in the pistols especially.

The 2 more advanced I suspect just hit the beginning of week six, then placing the dark horse at 5.

If anyone can clearly see these strains, or how old they are or both I would be so so greatful! It’s an outdoor grow, but from looking back at photos I can see the 2 oldest entered pre flower or early flower on Feb 15th.

Thank you thank you thank you for any replies ❤️

IMG_2007.jpeg

IMG_2003.jpeg

IMG_2002.jpeg

IMG_1991.jpeg

IMG_1988.jpeg

IMG_1965.jpeg

IMG_1957.jpeg

IMG_1948.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg
There is no way to make a determination of strain from a seed or a plant beyond what you have already determined. Specific identification is not possible, except sativa/indica leaning. Looks like week 4-5.

Back
Top Bottom