If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 8 weeks
If in Flowering Stage... How Long? 8 weeks
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
Soil or Hydro? Hydro
If Hydro, Reservoir size? 8 gallon
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature? Light:
If Hydro, what type of Medium? Grow Rock
If Hydro, what type of Setup? DWC
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 300w 12-band LED Grow Light - DUAL VEG/FLOWER FULL SPECTRUM
Is it Air Cooled? Yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 80F-90F (With DIY CO2) DARK:75F-80F
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 5.5-6.0
Any Pests? Cat
How Often are you Watering? Three day
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? General Hydroponics Flora Series
Size or Square Footage of Room? Apollo Horticulture 48"x24"x60"

This information is necessary for accurate support to be given.

Hi everyone,
I already switch to 12/12, At 12:30pm, it will open the light till 00:30am. I made two DIY CO2 bottles, and seal the tent to prevent to leak CO2. I also set up the ventilation system, it will ventilate for 30 min every two hour during light time. When dark time , and it will keep opening during the dark time because the plant dont need co2.

First, Once I seal my tent, and the humidity will up to 75% - 80% in the light time, it's too high. Except the 30 min of ventilation time. I also set up a dehumidifier, but it cant fix this problem. Do you have any way to lower the humidity and also keep the co2?

Second, My plant seems stop growing, the buds seem small.

4UlVKXe.jpg

5oNGtuo.jpg

8joaUDN.jpg

SNDmUmd.jpg

gWpIiFJ.jpg

ibj5hq8.jpg

jFvzkAx.jpg

Wish someone can answer me.

I still have some clones left of my very first grow, which were OGKs. They are VERY SLOW. Once the growth has stopped, it is going to concentrate on the buds. My OGKs were sativa dominant and grew airy buds, rather than Good-housekeeping-quality colas. But that did not diminish their potency.

My OGKs took over 100 days to finish. Like I said.... SLOW! So, you might expect the same.

Your plant looks a HECK of a lot better than mine ever did, however! Just be patient, and tend to her needs.

Thanks a lot, AK.
At first I thought mine is sick.
If it's only related the time, i have no worry anymore.

How about the humidity problem, do u have any ideal ?

Humidity depends on your locality. For example, here in Alaska, indoor humidity can drop as low as 15% in winter, due to the diff between outside and the need to heat our homes in the winter. I have to spray the plants in veg and leave an open bucket of water in the tents. On a rainy day in Summer, I can expect 60% humidity, which seem to be idea for both veg and flower.

So, I don't have a humidity problem that I cannot overcome. It seems easier to ADD moisture than it is to REMOVE moisture.

If you live in a high-humdity area, you will need a dehumidifier to prevent bud rot. No getting around that, I'm afraid. Also, be sure you have fans blowing across your plants and in the grow room 24/7 to encourage evaporation. My fans are ALWAYS on, in my case, to control heat.

Back
Top Bottom