Seniors First Grow Bag Seeds: 600W LED Grow Light, 6 Sq Ft Tent

Just an FYI about jewelers loops. I had one, but the optics were really poor for a $10 range one. If you have an old 35mm camera that the lens comes off, you can use it instead. I have been using mine for 30 yrs for a magnifying glass. Turn the lens upside down, look at object- voila. Premium optics versus cheap loupe and free if you have an old one.

I can't get good shots, because i can only bend over for a few secs. Going to look for android app magnifier. Has to be way easier for handicapped ppl.
1231181042.jpg
1231181041.jpg

I have another quick question.. When it's time to lights out at flower, how do you keep the tent vents open and not let light in?

I have more work to do on my electrical. My timer controls the power strip which has lights and the fans. Lights out and the fans are off too. I have only one plug on that wall which makes everything difficult.

Thx guys!

Yeah AB I'm looking for a power strip for 2nd tent now and a timer. We moved it into the living room for better access and air flow rather than slammed together against wall. Glad you like the lens magnifier. I haven't bought a magnifying glass worth a damn compared to the lens. I noticed it's usefulness back in the 80's when that camera died. lol i am the cannibalize queen around here! Hubby hates it. Calls me a pack rat, but he finds what we need in my parts stashs. Biggest problem we have with old fart brains now is wth did we put that? :rolleyes:

Yeah AB I'm looking for a power strip for 2nd tent now and a timer. We moved it into the living room for better access and air flow rather than slammed together against wall. Glad you like the lens magnifier. I haven't bought a magnifying glass worth a damn compared to the lens. I noticed it's usefulness back in the 80's when that camera died. lol i am the cannibalize queen around here! Hubby hates it. Calls me a pack rat, but he finds what we need in my parts stashs. Biggest problem we have with old fart brains now is wth did we put that? :rolleyes:
Yeah... I have the.. wth did I...?? a well:rofl:
Beauty of moving the second tent is i have 3 outlets right next to it. :goodjob:
just what you need
:thumb:

Ok, good thinking of the camera lens.. Brilliant!!! :adore:
Is there a way for you to pull an extension cord from another socket for the fans?

I got one of these at the local hw store for $17. I got tired of looking at joules and specs on power strips. Figured why not just get something beefy that will be dual use around the house. Strong enough to run big power tools too. Gotta be multifunction!

• Rugged 4 outlet power box with outlet covers and an 8-ft heavy duty cord
  • Built-in circuit breaker protects against power overload

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    111.5 KB · Views: 7
I ended up getting the filtrete blue filter for $6. 1" thick will work much better.
i can't wait to get my t5 HO light in a couple days. hopefully no more immediate expenditures. Hubby has been very supportive but we have other bills lol.

I freakin Love having an indoor hobby! :green_heart: weather here is too hot in summer and we seemed to have entirely skipoed over fall. straight to winter! Indoor projects are so amazing i told my husband.he.can bring his wood working projects on back burner into the house if he wants lol. We have a vacuum ;-)

Babies are happy. No nute deficiencys. Had some leaf breakage from user error, but the tops are intact!

I gave them concentrated nutes a little stronger than usual last night after watering to run off. They are happy.

I finally realized when my humidity gets down in the 30's and it's not light related, they need a good watering until run off.

Attachments

• 0103191140.jpg
    0103191140.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 25
got my 6 bulb HO light today. did so much bending and twisting at the waist today I couldn't finish it all.

somehow I clipped the wrong lower leaf today. Need to wear readers in there holy crap!

Soaked a 1.5" rock cube in mild nutes. Stuck it in (because it looked beautiful and symmetric). Wasn't ready to try to clone something today jeez.

Pic of 1" stem cutting with stick and baggy over it. Sprayed inside of baggy with water and open on bottom for fresh air.

Do i need to seal the baggy?
0103192236a.jpg

Best stuff have been made through accidents, flukes or on a whim.
So, I'm sure your class will be will be thriving in no time.
Bag needs to be closed.

I know the feeling with back problems.
Only a taller tent with raised plants is left as an option. Cuttling is not going to grow taller yet, she will grow roots first. So bag is fine :)

Back
Top Bottom