SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Im on my phone right now so its kinda hard for me to look much but Im thinking maybe the HLG-185H-C1050B ( you add pot for I dimmer) or the c1050A (built in pot for dim). That may be the ticket. I need my laptop to be sure though to see what those will run the 3 chips too. Should be nice and soft tho.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I prefer the external dimmers. Take your time bro. Any help is appreciated... Especially if I don't have to listen to "Gary" from mouser sighing while he sips at his coffee. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

I prefer the external dimmers. Take your time bro. Any help is appreciated... Especially if I don't have to listen to "Gary" from mouser sighing while he sips at his coffee. LOL

420-magazine-mobile534955521.jpg

Buy him this one. Maybe its getting better meow

Jimmy why are you into pushin cobs hot and overdriving?

Fanleaf, glad to have you here on my thread, too. Your mission about testing chips for us is noble. You have ordered 1212s too right? Which models? I am happy that this chip is in this charts... Kind of backs me up on my decision. I like them tight packed. :)
I just texted jaime at cobkits. Hes adding a 1212 4k in my package.

Cool thanks for your efforts. I dont know if you been reading this from page one, ihave one 90 Cri and 5x80Cri in there. All 4kK. Atm everything without reflectors and the 90 cri in an other angle so it covers the whole tent from the back.

Cool. I dont know if you been reading this from oage one, ihave one 90 Cri and 5x80 in there. Atm everything without reflectors and the 90 cri in an other angle so it covers the whole tent from the back.
Adding 1 90cri is a good idea for a bit more infrared. Myself I could see adding 1 like that as well but just one. Even a 97cri maybe. Not sure its necessary because I haven't looked at the Spectrum sheets for the 1212 but I do know for the 3590 in 3000k you already get about four or five percent around 730 nanometers I believe. A little extra never hurts but I wouldn't want too much infrared because at that point it would just become wasted energy.

Cool thanks for your efforts. I dont know if you been reading this from page one, ihave one 90 Cri and 5x80Cri in there. All 4kK. Atm everything without reflectors and the 90 cri in an other angle so it covers the whole tent from the back.

Dude. It's gonna be like the sun in there. Hippies are gonna show up with solar panels if you're not careful. Weed and free charges for their VW electric mini bus conversions? You're gonna have a commune staking out your Grow.

Adding 1 90cri is a good idea for a bit more infrared. Myself I could see adding 1 like that as well but just one. Even a 97cri maybe. Not sure its necessary because I haven't looked at the Spectrum sheets for the 1212 but I do know for the 3590 in 3000k you already get about four or five percent around 730 nanometers I believe. A little extra never hurts but I wouldn't want too much infrared because at that point it would just become wasted energy.

Thats what i am here for

420-magazine-mobile526936660.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2021724868.jpg

That 90 Cri crap out 15 percent 730nm and it seems they go up to over 800nm to a point. I think the 4000K are the best out of the 1212s in every Cri Category

Most Lm per watt and top spectrum for veg and bloom. Wouldnt even need bloom supplements in form of lower kelvin since the red spectrum seems to be covered pretty well.

Just look how much more light you have to the almost 600nm mark. After that the loss is not a big deal compared to the benefits.

Nite man. Thanks again.

Real quick. Looks to me like that driver will drive 3, 4, or 5 of those at 0- 38.6w each.

That 90 Cri crap out 15 percent 730nm and it seems they go up to over 800nm to a point. I think the 4000K are the best out of the 1212s in every Cri Category

Most Lm per watt and top spectrum for veg and bloom. Wouldnt even need bloom supplements in form of lower kelvin since the red spectrum seems to be covered pretty well.

Just look how much more light you have to the almost 600nm mark. After that the loss is not a big deal compared to the benefits.
90 cri losing quite a bit from 680 and up where you only need very little. I like the 80cri 4000k chart.

Dude. It's gonna be like the sun in there. Hippies are gonna show up with solar panels if you're not careful. Weed and free charges for their VW electric mini bus conversions? You're gonna have a commune staking out your Grow.

Haha. Yup i am into the bullys with solar panels on top too. In a free world me and my wife would be driving in one of this right to china. lol nice to have that opportunity when you think about it. Having a 100W light in the back and pull a line of smelly skunk through europe and asia. :)

Yes this is brighter then the sun dude. I really have to dim this light not to burn even the full matured plant in the middle. It is simply too much light.

Look what i found on another thread. Some dude called Man'O'Green felt my vibes and built a 8x CLU1212 rig.
420-magazine-mobile153392845.jpg

Real quick. Looks to me like that driver will drive 3, 4, or 5 of those at 0- 38.6w each.

That's good news. Rather put the heat on the driver instead of the COBs.
Guess I'll be calling GARY in the AM.
Meow!

420-magazine-mobile1031297171.jpg

I made a mistake. The 90 Cri Chart were from CLU0461212 not 0481212.hell i didnt even know there is a 046.

This is the right stuff, i added 70Cri above too.

420-magazine-mobile1141134262.jpg

Lets have a look

Here some data from the 4kK 80 and 90. I sacrificed 1000 lumen for just 90cri chip :) well i have plenty
420-magazine-mobile1916326042.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1489724887.jpg

Back
Top Bottom