SeymoreNugget's DIY talk - Building lights - Sharing ideas

Is there a citizen or Bridgelux Calculator for their lights? I cannot find it any more

Oh found citi led exel tab tool called Citiled Lighting LED Selection Simulator lol. Its crap. There must be an application out there

420-magazine-mobile720293616.jpg

Thats what i want.

Got it... But get a bug claiming i have not entered data. Maybe on my good PC at home

I think i will give my entire Vent System some high quality connectors soon. I am getting a lilbit paranoid about some connections might get loose over time...when a cob fails nothing goes down, no problem. But if a fan or a bunch of fans fail everything goes to shit.

But if a fan or a bunch of fans fail everything goes to shit.

Yea, goes to POOP indeed. Nothing sadder for LEDs than an expensive group of high powered cobs that burn up for hitting 150C.

I have 93CRI cree's to employ for February I want to see how frosty the girls can get :bongrip:

they will be ran at close to max power, I air-cool and have a big meaty heatsink

Yes. I really need to take some time soon and check every connection twice again. It wouldnt be a big deal if the Veros or the Clus burn. 60 bucks for 2 veros and 50 to 60 for 6 Clus. Its not even a third on that fixtures price But the grow would be POOPED too

Tell us how these 93 work out. Or grab a 97 when you can. But i think its not a big difference. A HPS has 20 or 30 i think (thx FL) and grows good frostynbuds too

Real quick. Looks to me like that driver will drive 3, 4, or 5 of those at 0- 38.6w each.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

The HLG 185?

Sorry I was laughing so hard about that God damn snail I forgot to get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

LOL.

Hey guys, are you experienced in ScrOGing? I am not shure how far i should let the tops grow over the screen before i flip.

Another thing is how long do you wait between defoliation sessions/lollipopping?

I transplanted and cut some foliage off under the screen 2 days ago... Waiting to go on cutting almost everything under the screen

My very first DIY COB fixture

LOL.

Hey guys, are you experienced in ScrOGing? I am not shure how far i should let the tops grow over the screen before i flip.

Another thing is how long do you wait between defoliation sessions/lollipopping?

I transplanted and cut some foliage off under the screen 2 days ago... Waiting to go on cutting almost everything under the screen

I SCROG but after I flip I don't defoliate. My last defoil usually 2 weeks before I flip.
I only DF for training. After it's trained I let it go wild. Those leaves are the nuclear reactors for your plants they both create and store energy.
0f7e7cf135f16b207ae8519db0f6ae43.jpg

Yea, but when its holding so much moisture its getting water pearls between the leafes its time. Pests and stuff like that wilting yellowish green leaves. After i pressed down the plant 2 inches with the scrog its very tight packed full of leaves and almost half of them is completely out of the direct light. the Nebula Mother is really bushy. I dont know how much dayz need to be i between the defoliage. I think i will at least veg for another two weeks...then the big Nebu leaves me no choice. But honestly i am just after the big Nebu and some more Atomical Haze, i am fine when the smaller Nebus on the left dont perform well. I just need about 150 grams out of this grow to get stuffed until my next harvest is done in late summer.

Looking out for blue dream, but i dont find them easily. Was thinking about C13 Haze instead.

Yea, but when its holding so much moisture its getting water pearls between the leafes its time. Pests and stuff like that wilting yellowish green leaves. After i pressed down the plant 2 inches with the scrog its very tight packed full of leaves and almost half of them is completely out of the direct light. the Nebula Mother is really bushy. I dont know how much dayz need to be i between the defoliage. I think i will at least veg for another two weeks...then the big Nebu leaves me no choice. But honestly i am just after the big Nebu and some more Atomical Haze, i am fine when the smaller Nebus on the left dont perform well. I just need about 150 grams out of this grow to get stuffed until my next harvest is done in late summer.

Looking out for blue dream, but i dont find them easily. Was thinking about C13 Haze instead.

Seeds are at I love growing marijuana
Not cheap but a powerful strain.
Fast shipping. Hidden seeds.

Wow. Free shipping to my country. Wait for a friend and order 20 beans :)) was on some d o t c o m sites and none was delivering.

Thanks bud

The highest goal would be getting some Cinex seeds. Cinderella x Vortex. Perfect for ADHD

But if you want ADHD strains try Y Gregia. It's 27% THC.
Makes you think a lot. Helps concentration.
35ce31d8229772b7b92e40684d8afdf4.jpg

I should think even more? I need something that is a lil pushin and activating. I am not physical hyperactive but not focused enough.

I like Y Griegas parents but 85 to 95 days flowering... Wow. Not with only one tent :)

Yes these are the beans i mean. How much jimmy? ;]

My very first DIY COB fixture

The cinex is 79 for 12
The Y gregia is 50 for 5.
I know people that swear by the griega. Can't go wrong with 27%. It's the highest THC out there. With a late stem split you can push it to 30%.
You would literally have the strongest weed in Eastern Europe

I am just not into too much THC. I am fine round the 18 with a lil touch of cbd. I get stressed when a strong strain hits me on the wrong foot :) but maybe this was just some other crap on the street weed i got for the last 14 years.

I really would want to give that cinex a try someday when i cam my hands on some beans. But i guess this is a pretty unknown american breed

I am just not into too much THC. I am fine round the 18 with a lil touch of cbd. I get stressed when a strong strain hits me on the wrong foot :) but maybe this was just some other crap on the street weed i got for the last 14 years.

I really would want to give that cinex a try someday when i cam my hands on some beans. But i guess this is a pretty unknown american breed

Same here. A 18-21% indica suits me fine. Sativas are higher in THC-A which makes me alert and jittery. You can decarboxylate to convert the THC-A to THC delta 9. But it's time consuming and has to be done carefully under vacuum.

Back
Top Bottom