SgtBrix's Garden, Indoor/Soil/1000w LED: Krishna Kush, Auto Blackberry Kush, 2018

Seedsman or the Vault would both be good for autos, I think a group Grow is going to start up soon and the strain will be Blueberry. Maybe grab a Blueberry auto for that.

Update!

Both ladies are looking great! KK will be going to bloom tonight. Both are healthy and happy!

BBKa
She is responding to LST perfectly! Looking great and growing them node spaces!

20180826_133116.jpg

20180826_133132.jpg

20180826_133207.jpg

20180826_133229.jpg

KK
She is ready to start blooming! LST is working good on her! Her canopy is nice and even! Shes healthy and green not seeing any problems with her.

20180826_133351.jpg

20180826_133417.jpg

20180826_133451.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys! And have a fantastic day!!

Happy 420!

Seedsman or the Vault would both be good for autos, I think a group Grow is going to start up soon and the strain will be Blueberry. Maybe grab a Blueberry auto for that.

Sounds good brotha ill use those two then to order from. Do you know witch one has the grow group? Ill take a look at both and post what i get :yummy::slide:

Hey Sarge! I'd really like to see you do your first kit grow with Photos but do what you gotta. Some have grow autos in the kit, @medmanmike comes to mind but most do photos. With autos you start them in their final pot because once the roots hit the side of the pot, they start flowering, with the kit, you start in 1's and veg for 2+ months until the pot is root bound and she is drinking everyday! then you up can to the final containers. Autos in the kit are a little advanced which is why I'd like to see you do photos. Never done an auto but I get the urge to sometimes.

Have a Rockin Eve Sarge!

:theband:

:passitleft:

Hey Sarge! I'd really like to see you do your first kit grow with Photos but do what you gotta. Some have grow autos in the kit, @medmanmike comes to mind but most do photos. With autos you start them in their final pot because once the roots hit the side of the pot, they start flowering, with the kit, you start in 1's and veg for 2+ months until the pot is root bound and she is drinking everyday! then you up can to the final containers. Autos in the kit are a little advanced which is why I'd like to see you do photos. Never done an auto but I get the urge to sometimes.

Have a Rockin Eve Sarge!

:theband:

:passitleft:

The good news is, i have PLENTY of Photos to use. And alot of them i really want to try! Like BC Bud depot i have BC God Bud and The Purps. Or maybe my Aloha Limone from Coloardo seeds. Or 24k Gold and or DJs Gold from DNA Genetics.... so many more to haha I should make a list of all the ones I have.

But dont worry when i use the Kit it will be with one of those Photos for sure

Update!

Both ladies are looking great! KK will be going to bloom tonight. Both are healthy and happy!

BBKa
She is responding to LST perfectly! Looking great and growing them node spaces!

20180826_133116.jpg

20180826_133132.jpg

20180826_133207.jpg

20180826_133229.jpg

KK
She is ready to start blooming! LST is working good on her! Her canopy is nice and even! Shes healthy and green not seeing any problems with her.

20180826_133351.jpg

20180826_133417.jpg

20180826_133451.jpg

Hope everyone enjoys! And have a fantastic day!!

Happy 420!

Heres what the ladies look like now. :)

Hi LadyGaea!! These are still the LED Philizon (think i thats how its it's spelled) 900w(205ish actual pull).

The new Timbers are on the way. Should be here in 2 weeks or 2 and half. We are getting a 24sams QB in 3000k temp for the 2x2 tent with the Blackberry Kush auto by dutch passion and Talked with Dan from Timber and we are doing a Custom Prototype build. Its for the 3x3 tent with Krishna Kush from Colorado Seed co. We are taking the 4VS fixture and adding a Chibi to the center. Its a 3/1 power cord with 2 separate dimmers(1 for 4VS and 1 for Chibi also the Chibi can be disconnected so it can be off in seedling veg if needed) The colors are 3500k for 4VS CoBs and for the Chibis 1750k. We are doing this as a full cycle fixture WITH Chibi Bloom Booster! Its going to be awesome. On a different note. With the power of this light i can upgrade to a 4x4 if i ever wanted. If you have any questions please feel free to ask LadyGaea.:slide:

You are more than welcome LadyGaea! Glad to have you along :) hope you enjoy the views. Ill be doing a update here when i get a moment from Cooking. Took a bunch of photos a hour ago:yummy:

Hope you are having a amazing day:)
Very nice! Can't wait to watch them perform!

I will be doing a update tomorrow morning. Just checked both ladies. The blackberry kush auto is looking amazing still! Working on her nodes.
The KK is doing her transformation to bloom. Its so cool seeing the change from veg to bloom. :)

Talked with Dan from Timber grow lights, the lights will be finished production this week and we will have them next week! Ill do a bunch of photos :)

Hope everyone has a fantastic day and night!
Happy 420

Lookin forward to seeing your new lights sarge!

Yes sir!! its going to be a awesome day when that happens! then alot of adjusting and seeing how the ladies like it!

Hope you are having a fantastic night Mr Magoo! Hows things on your side brotha? :yummy:

Yes sir!! its going to be a awesome day when that happens! then alot of adjusting and seeing how the ladies like it!

Hope you are having a fantastic night Mr Magoo! Hows things on your side brotha? :yummy:
Going good. Took a little sample nug yesterday letting it dry a bit. Excited to taste it.

Oh i gotta see them nugs!! I bet it was be delicious! Definitely let me know Mr Magoo!
They are showing amber on the buds but as I cut a bit of one that had a bit of windburn on it I could see most of lower trichomes are mostly clear with some cloudy. I’m hoping for mostly cloudy throughout when I chop. Will reassess this weekend. Here is a pic of the bit I cut off.

They are showing amber on the buds but as I cut a bit of one that had a bit of windburn on it I could see most of lower trichomes are mostly clear with some cloudy. I’m hoping for mostly cloudy throughout when I chop. Will reassess this weekend. Here is a pic of the bit I cut off.

Gotta love that fresh green look!! That nug looks insanely sticky! But i feel ya, def wanna wait for the cloudy trichomes.
How much time do you think till shes ready?

Back
Top Bottom