Shadowman's Ideal 420 Soil Grow 2014

Hey Shadowman, think I finally figured out how to sub your journal here. Will page through it after I get another video edited. Glad to be seeing your work behind your name. Thanks again for your tips my way Brah.

Hey Dahbig Kahuna, What's up man? I caught your vid on YT, I liked your surfboard dude. I liked the ending also, nice finish to a productive gardening session. Stop in anytime brotha.

Here's a quick photo update. I'll be transplanting Medi3 to a 5 gallon pot today and start putting scrog frames together. Medi2 took the transplant well and next watering I'm going to give both a shot of Rhizostym to give them a boost under the scrog nets. I'm shooting for 10/1 to have them filled in and ready to flip to 12/12.
Medi2
2014-09-06_06_05_01.jpg

Medi3
2014-09-06_06_03_22.jpg

Thanks for hang'in out and kick'in it. Catch ya later y'all.

Man shadow I need ur secret... All ur ladies nice and full and well trained. Can you show me how to do that to the misses?? Lmao I love ur brother. Keep up the good work

Love the looks of all three Medis.
Looking good :bravo:

Hey Radogast, they are a lot of fun to veg. Easy to train and they fill out really fast.

Beautiful plants! Can't wait to see how big they get by flower time in Oct!
:peace:

Thank you Flower Child, I'm hoping to fill 2 4x4 scrog nets when they go to flower.

Keep up the good work shadowman. It's gonna be BIIIG.

Hey MedFarmer, thanks man. Medijuana was a great 1st grow strain. I'm going to take some more clones when they get through the stretch in flower.

Man shadow I need ur secret... All ur ladies nice and full and well trained. Can you show me how to do that to the misses?? Lmao I love ur brother. Keep up the good work

Lol, Tamir, always good to see you brotha. As far as training the misses?, tread lightly my friend. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned".
:rofl: We're so close now.

Always train the missus with expensive equipment: There is a small cane, and then there's is a small cane with bone handle and snakeskin sheath.
They appreciate the thought that went into premium equipment and they hate to tell you "no" when you spent so much :)

Good morning everybody, I hope you all are having a great weekend. I've been busy, I just had my 1st harvest from Medi1 in my shadowman's first grow journal. I also have been building 2 4' x 4' scrog frames for Medi2 and Medi3. I have one up and netted and just need to pick up some more zip ties to finish securing the nets on the 2nd one. Medi2 has her net 3/4 full and should have no problem filling it by October 1. Medi3 on the other hand will need more encouragement to fill hers 100%.
First scrog with double net Medi2
2014-09-12_18_46_17.jpg

2014-09-12_19_02_31.jpg

2014-09-12_19_02_18.jpg

Medi3 not under scrog yet
2014-09-11_17_08_38.jpg

2014-09-11_16_58_26.jpg

I'll post some more photos later today when I get the 2nd scrog netted. Have a good one y'all, "Keep The Green Side Up"

I guess, better late than never. Subbed.

In the last pic I can see the soil. Is the 420 soil that light brownish? What would you say the consistency is? Based on the color (and my extreme inexperience) is looks like it may be "grainy", yes?

I just dropped my seeds a few days ago in my hempy set up. I've always been very intimidated by soil because they are a plethora of mixes /combos/opinions. I'm hoping this 420 soil finishes good, because it just may be me next grow attempt.

He put 1-2" of sand on top of his soil for reasons I'll let him explain. hey Shadow got some time to catch up with the Mag and wanted to come by and check out your Medi's and the scrog. Outstanding job my friend, did you get those red spectrum bulbs? Your going to need them with all of the flowers your going to get with those well grown plants. I've since realized how much the cure counts after harvest. It may be the most important step in the process, definitely top 2 or 3. Hit the little triangle at the bottom of the page to close out your old journal if you want. Anyway, I'll talk at you later.

Your a (cfl) growing machine Shadowman, outstanding job can't wait to see what you do in flower.

Yeah, it's all good with the Shadow, he's just taking time to keep the scrog cared for and life gets in the way sometimes. He'll be back soon to show some more of the plants under their nets. Got your new thread in my signature. Check out the lil frankenstein I got going from a clone I received. She's just been put into the 5 gallon bucket today, but when I transferred her from cup to bucket she had grown her roots exponentially from two days ago when I got her. She almost looks like a seeded plant and couldn't be happier with her development so far. Can't wait to see the flowers of this strain. Wonder if she'll make me feel like Frankenstein when I smoke her up after harvest?

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom