She's droopy - Normal? Help?

Im not sure they anticipate darkness. They dont sleep for 2 hours even after the lights are turned off. so they dont even see it coming,..Maybe im wrong,lol.. Droppy is overwater, from what i hear. Let it dry out, the droppyness will go away. Even in coco.

I'll admit the anticipation thing seems a bit of a stretch(since plants don't possess nervous systems)...just an observation in my garden thru my eyes(blind in one eye and can't see out the other!?...lolool)...but...there is proof that plants/trees do tend to have droopy leaves during dark periods...its not clear whether the drooping of leaves is an active process or a passive one. The drooping of leaves could be caused by a drop in the internal water pressure. During the day, when the plant is undergoing photosynthesis, a force called ‘turgor pressure’ builds up in the leaves. In the absence of sunlight, this pressure drops, since the plant isn’t photosynthesizing.What we can conclude is that trees do move at night in a way that, to us humans, looks a lot like sleeping. While this isn’t exactly what’s going on, it’s definitely an indication of a night cycle for plants

Plants may not be able walk around town and hunt for food (or visit a convenience store, for that matter), but they do make small movements in order to maximize their exposure to energy-giving sunlight. During the day, they absorb sunlight in order to make energy through photosynthesis, which is technically a plant’s version of eating. Then, at night, they focus their attention on metabolizing the energy that they’ve taken in and then use it to grow...What we can conclude is that trees do move at night in a way that, to us humans, looks a lot like sleeping. While this isn’t exactly what’s going on, it’s definitely an indication of a night cycle for plants

I did google to support my theory...lolool...cheerz...h00k...:hookah:

Good stuff Doc, thanks for that information, does make sense. Is that kinda like, when its going to rain, the trees turn their leafs a roundish. Sometimes u can tell it will rain, hours before it arrives?

they are a species to, humm,

again, good stuff, wont forget that.

Good stuff Doc, thanks for that information, does make sense. Is that kinda like, when its going to rain, the trees turn their leafs a roundish. Sometimes u can tell it will rain, hours before it arrives?

they are a species to, humm,

again, good stuff, wont forget that.

That's because the atmosphere changes, specifically the barometric pressure

Back
Top Bottom